Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

***Official Investment Banking Spring Week 2015 Thread*** Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asddd)
    for fast track interviews held in late summer, is much/any consideration given to your first year grade? will they ask for results etc or not because those held earlier couldn't have had theirs at the time?
    I've been having this worry too. Apparently most banks just ask for a predicted grade and nothing more (so you can put down that you're predicted a 2.1) where as others (such as BAML and Goldman, apparently) ask for your first year grades.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD315)
    I've been having this worry too. Apparently most banks just ask for a predicted grade and nothing more (so you can put down that you're predicted a 2.1) where as others (such as BAML and Goldman, apparently) ask for your first year grades.
    the only places that i know ask for a module first year breakdown out of accounting/consulting/ib firms is ey and nomura, any more known? gs apparently dont ask at all...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    the only places that i know ask for a module first year breakdown out of accounting/consulting/ib firms is ey and nomura, any more known? gs apparently dont ask at all...
    Don't some places ask for an overall first year grade though? I heard BAML do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD315)
    friends who applied for summer there, will ask them, but im only sure on ey and nomura for now. most ask for predicted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD315)
    GS ask what grade you're working at but for no proof

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    friends who applied for summer there, will ask them, but im only sure on ey and nomura for now. most ask for predicted

(Original post by Aenigma)
    GS ask what grade you're working at but for no proof

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sounds good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD315)
    Sounds good.
    p.s i understand how youre feeling about exams lol, its tough to revise for me atm. whens your first exam?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

So.....What happens if you DON'T convert? How should I justify this to future recruiters?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 你妈的B)
    Hey guys!

So.....What happens if you DON'T convert? How should I justify this to future recruiters? ����������
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.