Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Write it down. :sadnod: Then give it to her to read.
    No idea what shel want to know though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    :hugs: I'm extremely lonely and bored, so I wandered in here out of curiosity and saw youuuuu :hugs: How are you?
    Well I like you, so you're welcome here I'm sorry to hear that though! :hugs: Yeaaaah not good, a friendship ended before it began for me

ReputationRep:
    Panic attack at trampolining. I crashed slightly into the frame and everyone was staring at me and checking I was okay and I just properly broke down. Probably shouldn't have been tonight since my back hurt anyway so it wasn't going to go well. Hid in toilets for an hour now walking back. Need to eat when I get in too, and i have work to do for tomorrow.
    Not remotely tired now, all hyped up and alert but exhausted too. Think I'm going to get in and video game for a couple of hours.
    At least rest of the week should be stress free

Should go to tomorrow's lectures but depends how I feel. Back still hurts and s bit of a headache but so far today's fall doesn't hurt. Least I stayed on the trampoline I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valvopus)
    Panic attack at trampolining. I crashed slightly into the frame and everyone was staring at me and checking I was okay and I just properly broke down. Probably shouldn't have been tonight since my back hurt anyway so it wasn't going to go well. Hid in toilets for an hour now walking back. Need to eat when I get in too, and i have work to do for tomorrow.
    Not remotely tired now, all hyped up and alert but exhausted too. Think I'm going to get in and video game for a couple of hours.
    At least rest of the week should be stress free

Should go to tomorrow's lectures but depends how I feel. Back still hurts and s bit of a headache but so far today's fall doesn't hurt. Least I stayed on the trampoline I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Went downstairs to make a cup of coffee and became subject to the mortifying 'Are you ok? You never tell us anything' talk.

Not leaving my room for a good five years.

(Original post by IDukem)
    Well I like you, so you're welcome here I'm sorry to hear that though! :hugs: Yeaaaah not good, a friendship ended before it began for me
    Awhh thank you:hugs: How do you mean, it ended before it started?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cinnie)
    Basically i need some friends I am pathetic :'/
    :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I swear my mood is just one giant yoyo at the minute, one minute I'm up in the air and the next I'm sat there crying and the rest of the time it's just numbness and I don't care about anything :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    I swear my mood is just one giant yoyo at the minute, one minute I'm up in the air and the next I'm sat there crying and the rest of the time it's just numbness and I don't care about anything :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm really sorry, hun :console: How you doing at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    The therapy's for... I dunno actually. Good question! I guess my schizoaffective disorder and trying to learn to live alongside the voices. Also to try and process **** that happened to me at uni :sadnod:

Was talking about how I tried to tell people what was happening with E and no one really did anything. Hadn't quite hit me how badly my IRL uni friends let me down :cry2:
    Oh you have Schizophrenia, sorry to hear that :console: E? How did they let you down? Sorry about what you're going through, stay strong, it will get better! :hugs:

(Original post by Riku)
    Spoiler:
    Show

I gave her a sample of the Rships stuff from TSR which have gotten me voluntarily banned from H+R because some of the content is debatably misogynistic and triggering for some people here. She somewhat evaded the stuff I wrote there in favour of getting a feeling for how I felt re: my ex and her guy friend. We ran out of time today and I only have 1 session left with her; however they may get a psychologist for me to further discuss things. Also I chickened out because I am going to sound horrific when I tell her what I think is 'the truth'.

My argument back for her next week can be found here, keep quiet about it dude this is where I went while off TSR

http://www.reddit.com/r/askwomenadvi...herapist_shes/
    She probably thought that was more constructive. Hey I wouldn't evade the stuff, although I'm not really any expert on mental health (not yet anyway) aha A psychologist would be good Fairs, I will :cool:

(Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Ha, that made me smile. Thanks :hugs:

Neuropsychology
    Woah, don't even know what it is Sounds hard though...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    I'm really sorry, hun :console: How you doing at the moment?
    I don't know, kind of numb I think so at least that's not crying I guess How are you? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Really don't want my tutor or year head to know how things have gotten bad for me again, they'd seemed so proud I was sorting things out

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Really don't want my tutor or year head to know how things have gotten bad for me again, they'd seemed so proud I was sorting things out

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: Could you maybe give yourself a certain period, say to the end of the month, and if things aren't a little bit better by then you go and see them, and if they are you don't? No idea if that would work but could be worth a try, if only so you feel you're doing something about if it that makes sense

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, kind of numb I think so at least that's not crying I guess How are you? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh hun. I think sometimes its better to feel nothing rather than horrible emotions, but its still not nice and you have my sympathy Always here if you need a chat :hugs: I'm not too good. On and off crying and generally being a bit mental.

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug: :hugs: :jumphug: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    Oh hun. I think sometimes its better to feel nothing rather than horrible emotions, but its still not nice and you have my sympathy Always here if you need a chat :hugs: I'm not too good. On and off crying and generally being a bit mental.
    It is, but at the same time it's not nice. Gone to hyper (very briefly) to crying again after I wrote that, this is getting ridiculous Thanks, to you too- sorry you're not good :hugs: Is there anything at all you can do to try and distract yourself, like listening to music or something? I know that's no help whatsoever but just feel like I need to at least try and suggest something :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Went downstairs to make a cup of coffee and became subject to the mortifying 'Are you ok? You never tell us anything' talk.

Not leaving my room for a good five years.
    Nothing worse :/ slipped up to a flat mate and implied I have depression - suddenly all my flat mates seem to be mothering me, I take it they all know now. Or maybe I'm just paranoid.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You and me both. I feel fantastic tonight and yet I know come Thursday and Friday when I have uni I'll feel awful.

ReputationRep:
    It is, but at the same time it's not nice. Gone to hyper (very briefly) to crying again after I wrote that, this is getting ridiculous Thanks, to you too- sorry you're not good :hugs: Is there anything at all you can do to try and distract yourself, like listening to music or something? I know that's no help whatsoever but just feel like I need to at least try and suggest something :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm so sorry, I hope you get some peaceful rest :hugs: yeah I have one random song playing loudly over and over to try and eliminate some weird muffles I can hear in my head. Need to try and study though, but I just can't when I feel like this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    You and me both. I feel fantastic tonight and yet I know come Thursday and Friday when I have uni I'll feel awful.
    Do you not have uni everyday then?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.