The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

- . .- / .. ... / -. --- - / .- ... / --. --- --- -.. / .- ... / -.-. --- ..-. ..-. . . ..--.
Everyone is gone now :frown:
-- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / ... -.-. .- .-. . -.. / - .... . -- / .- .-- .- -.-- / ..--.
.---- ----- -.- / .. ... / -- .. -. . / ..--.
Come one 8500 post tonight! Where not far off come on folks

Posted from OtherWorld
I'm SLEEPY. But i wanna be the last one to post
Original post by PrincessBO$$

Lol haha am back sorry i went to clean the kitchen.. U cant believe how f*cking annoying it is to clean the kitchen... Especially when u had guest :banghead:

Posted from TSR Mobile

And btw, u still have a long time to go before it reaches 10k lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Lol haha am back sorry i went to clean the kitchen.. U cant believe how f*cking annoying it is to clean the kitchen... Especially when u had guest :banghead:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin: I had to do it on the night of eid and we had 16 guests *we barely had space*! My wrist hurted for 2 days later!
vhfhututiyj
:biggrin: I had to do it on the night of eid and we had 16 guests *we barely had space*! My wrist hurted for 2 days later!

Aww ouch!! :cry2: that's awful! 16 guests..... Where did u sleep?!? On the roof or what?!? :tongue: :tongue: i wouldnt be surprised if u slept on the roof in pakistan but here.... It's pretty weird lol:mmm:

Oh yh my hands arent hurting, it's my back, i just cant stand for a long time... It hurts so much i have to lean forward everynow n then

And what i hate the most is that there was only on person cooking cleaning, dusting n hoovering lol... Which was ME n no one else :cry2: my brothers just..... Arghhhhh :banghead: :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
Aww ouch!! :cry2: that's awful! 16 guests..... Where did u sleep?!? On the roof or what?!? :tongue: :tongue: i wouldnt be surprised if u slept on the roof in pakistan but here.... It's pretty weird lol:mmm:

Oh yh my hand arent hurting, it's my back, i just cant stand for a long time... It hurts so much i have to lean forward everynow n then

And what i hate the most is that there was only on person cooking cleaning dusting hoovering... Which was ME n no one else :cry2: my brothers just..... Arghhhhh :banghead: :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can cook! WOW!
and thank God none of the guests slept with us :tongue:
You can cook! WOW!
and thank God none of the guests slept with us :tongue:

Hell yh i can cook everthing! :awesome: i am not sure if its an advantage or disadavantage tho.... :erm:, i am the only person in the my house who can cook, :lol:lol, me dad helps:h: but my brothers cant even cut thing properly :toofunny:
Oh haha i thought they did!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya

Oh yh my hand arent hurting, it's my back, i just cant stand for a long time... It hurts so much i have to lean forward everynow n then

And what i hate the most is that there was only one person cooking cleaning dusting hoovering... Which was ME n no one else :cry2: my brothers just..... Arghhhhh :banghead: :cry2:

Posted from France

What happened to your mom and dad lol? Why are you doing all the cooking?

Posted from OtherWorld
Original post by mr T 999
What happened to your mom and dad lol? Why are you doing all the cooking?

Posted from OtherWorld

Me dad cant cook, he went to pick the guest from the airport anyways lol
My mum.... Isnt here :cry2:
My brothers are selfish! :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
Hell yh i can cook everthing! :awesome: i am not sure if its an advantage or disadavantage tho.... :erm:, i am the only person in the my house who can cook, lol, me dad n brothers cant even cut thing properly :toofunny: :lol:

Oh haha i thought they did!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin: What about mum?
I can't cook to save my life your bros or dad may know more than me:lol:

Latest