Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Abbie :))
    Do you not have uni everyday then?
    Tuesday and Wednesday off :bigsmile: Are you in uni?

ReputationRep:
    Meds related
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Been too anxious to go in and get my recent prescription of sertraline...but it doesn't help that i don't believe it's doing anything anyway. The withdrawral is weird and somewhat worrying, but very manageable. I seem to get pulses of dizzyness/feeling faint, the feeling lasts only a second but the feeling happens every few seconds, for minutes at a time. Or until i stop noticing it for a while.

Very anxious about lots of social interaction stuff coming up soon, i should be looking forward to it but there's as much dread as there is excitement, if not more. Hoping i can just keep it together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    Tuesday and Wednesday off :bigsmile: Are you in uni?
    Yep. Every single bloody day.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Yep. Every single bloody day.
    :console: What do you study if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    :console: What do you study if you don't mind me asking?
    I'm doing maths, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Just had a brief chat with my brother, so was nice, becoming a birthday routine now! Though hes just off to work, silly chinese pfft. But i heard on the grape vine they might be moving back to the UK for a year next year so will be good have have him back.

Lets see how this years birthday pans out

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I'm doing maths, what about you?
    Is it very work intensive? I'm studying Psychology

ReputationRep:
    Is it very work intensive? I'm studying Psychology
    Oh, psychology always interested me but the workload looked scary haha

Nah, it's not too bad I'm just whining :L

ReputationRep:
    I'm turning into a fat ****. All I do when I'm not in lectures is eat sweets and crappy sandwiches from shops . Plus I can't sleep AGAIN!

Gah.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Oh, psychology always interested me but the workload looked scary haha

Nah, it's not too bad I'm just whining :L
    Did you study it in college/sixth-form? I've absolutely no proper work atm :3 Just alot of notes.

Nothing wrong with a whine/vent if you need one? ^^

ReputationRep:
    Did you study it in college/sixth-form? I've absolutely no proper work atm :3 Just alot of notes.

Nothing wrong with a whine/vent if you need one? ^^
    I'm Scottish so neither haha, and nope I dropped Higher psychology for History (worst mistake ever).

I'm not good at venting haha, but thank you anyways im a good listener though so sentiment returned :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Normal is good! Well it can be boring but in this context it's probably good Glad that went well for you, challenging each other could be scary but it's probably kind of better, I mean at least there you can do it in a safe place rather than people meeting the same challenges when they're already struggling with other stuff? Don't think I've explained that very well

I need to, this last week's been the worst I've ever been and I don't know what to do about it, I even went to see GP on Friday but then didn't say anything and talked about physical stuff instead, and not even the bits I needed to. Had a complete meltdown yesterday in front of/kind of caused by parents and think I scared them a bit but now they're being weird and kind of even more confused/alone than I was before
    Sorry for taking ages to reply :eek: :sad: Being really busy still and also just me being rubbish with keeping up with the thread.
    Yeah I think so Sorta gone downhill since but oh well
    No that makes sense Plus everyone's there to get help and stuff too, so it's sorta like here Except hopefully better as is IRL/proper talking?

Oh I'm really sorry it's been bad :hugs:
    How're they being weird? I'm sorry lovely :jumphug:
    Well done on last week with buses and tenor sax though :king1: Did you have fun playing too? Was this the group you mentioned before?

:hugs:

(Original post by Porridge510)
    Hello, no don't worry!

It didn't end up happening because he was going to come last friday, then it was getting really late. Saturday ran out of time again. Then sunday we was going to be together but we thought lets just wait till next weekend and have 3 and a bit days together. Bit being him going back to uni monday but he will probably stay over Sunday. I hope, I miss him.

I hate how they dont give refunds. When I brought ambitions I would've loved a refund lol. I'm so tight with money. Aww i'd love to add you. my boyfriend has TF2 and said I can play if I like. I'm not that good with games lol.

I've been really ill, my head won't stop hurting and I can't remember which night it was but it felt like I was going back into the past. Seeing things, paranoia all that horrible stuff. Right now I have a cold too, and I can't stop sneezing lol. I never thought colds made you sneeze. :/ lol.

How have you been? Sorry for the long reply :hugs:
    Sorry for taking ages again

Oh that's a shame :sad: Has he been here this weekend then? Hope you had a good time if so

Yeah I guess it'd be pretty difficult to have them - could make copies and stuff. Haha - has it still not been great? Nah Added you :woo: I'm afraid I'm not often online :sad: oo yes okay I can heal you or something :yep: I play a bit too much as you might've seen from my game time :ninja:

Oh Had a bit of ill-ness the last few days too - now mostly just a cough though
    That doesn't sound great though with remembering/paranoia Have you spoken to GP about it any more? Sorry if I've missed something in the thread.

I've gone downhill this last week sort of - though downhill from thinking I was okay/sort of good, so not like super-bad.
    How're you? :hugs:

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    No worries, I don't even remember what it was about

Hockey was going really well, I was making friends and having fun, however I got injured and am out for at least 2 weeks. I can barely hold my stick up it hurts so much!

How's cinema society going? Watch anything good recently?
    Taken ages again :facepalm:
    1 week to go? :dance: That sucks though Hope you get well soon then - it sounds really great

Going well thanks Bit of recently as I'm starting to learn how to project 35mm film (was just digital-trained before) - but it's a commitment/semi-scary and involved a minor decision and I'm terrible at those.
    Overall it's probably taking up too much time (when it's on end up with like 9am-10pm days on campus sometimes ), but it's a good hobby/thing to do other than work, and I enjoy it - so is good
    Seen a fair few good ones. The Wind Rises was really good though
    Sorry for ramble.... I spend a lot of time at cinema

How're you doing?

(Original post by tasha96)
    I'm home... :awesome: I made a whole four days! I did it, I did it, I did it.... :jive:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    Also met a certain goatherd.... :ahee: She is EXCEPTIONALLY awesome. :yep: :love:
    :eek: :woo: Well done! Sounds AWESOME :gah:

(Original post by Cinnie)
    Basically everyone I like loves Regina Spektor so basically I love you forever and we are going to build a statue of us and put it on a mountain top etc etc...

My favourite song is Hotel song. Fave fave fave
    (Original post by .snowflake.)
    yesssssss. But patron saint tho. Doesn't it remind you of being like this though. You do sound like you're up like I am. orry if i've dragged you with me.
    :woo: Love her too Only started listening over the summer but is now one of those go-to shuffle-all-their-songs artists. Would you guys recommend her latest album (2012 or something?)

Sorry this is a bit late too I got excited
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I'm Scottish so neither haha, and nope I dropped Higher psychology for History (worst mistake ever).

I'm not good at venting haha, but thank you anyways im a good listener though so sentiment returned :L
    I want to say that was a bad decision but it depends on which part of History you studied

Okie dokie How come you decided on Maths?

ReputationRep:
    I want to say that was a bad decision but it depends on which part of History you studied

Okie dokie How come you decided on Maths?
    It was a bad decision. Bad bad bad.

I don't know really, I guess it made me feel less stupid than the rest? Also I can get away with being more lazy...

Why psychology?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    It was a bad decision. Bad bad bad.

I don't know really, I guess it made me feel less stupid than the rest? Also I can get away with being more lazy...

Why psychology?
    And how come it was such a bad decision? Well I know who to turn to if I need help with stats You can get away with being more lazy on a Maths degree? :holmes:

I just find how we interact with each other, how we behave in certain situations, the brain and mental illness ridiculously interesting :getmecoat: I also just want to help people

ReputationRep:
    And how come it was such a bad decision? Well I know who to turn to if I need help with stats You can get away with being more lazy on a Maths degree? :holmes:

I just find how we interact with each other, how we behave in certain situations, the brain and mental illness ridiculously interesting :getmecoat: I also just want to help people
    Aww that's actually genuinely nice yeah maths it's just the same numbers different context, not too bad at all.

History just stressed me out as I felt thick as anything in there :/

Psychology does sound good though
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Aww that's actually genuinely nice yeah maths it's just the same numbers different context, not too bad at all.

History just stressed me out as I felt thick as anything in there :/

Psychology does sound good though
    Thank you Just want to do my bit and help those who need help I love making a difference in people's day's. So that's a yes to any stats help I need? :')

You felt thick as anything in there? :/

ReputationRep:
    Your mind is similar to mine haha :five: I'm very interested in human behaviour, although I've never studied psychology lol.

ReputationRep:
    So even setting an alarm doesnt make me want to sleep :sigh: wonder if my dr will give me zopi if i beg?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Your mind is similar to mine haha :five: I'm very interested in human behaviour, although I've never studied psychology lol.
    Yeah you should study Psychology if that's the case :lol: You get to study things like perception and language development too which I find fascinating aswell :')

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.