Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Luckily it was my left index finger- I need my right one for the clocking in machine's fingerprint reader. Currently my left index fingerprint has a bloody great cut through it.
    Finger print reader? Aren't you scared you could be framed for something you didn't do? Or that your boss could just presume the worst and fire you? Or that your fingerprints could be found on the necklace of a dead parent and you'd need Grissom to bail you out of that one? :awesome: CSI. :love: Not watched it in ages now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    You're very huggable. :hugs:

I'm taking you home. :teeth:
    :hubba: If I let you, will you do my essays for me? :sad:

(Original post by skipp)
    You have a fingerprint reader? Where the hell do you work? is it like some secret government Toy store?
    Shh! :ninja:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    You're very huggable. :hugs:

I'm taking you home. :teeth:

:rofl: Oh Jen. :five: XD Suffice to say you'll never be meeting my daughter. :cute:

Your old boss sounds like a ****. My boss likes to extend my breaks by 20 minutes for no reason.
    He was, but he bought me lunch on his last day cos I was the favourite the snobby girl in the office was gutted :giggle:
    And ah a little Kagu... I'd probably let any of you guys' kids cling to my leg...but not all at once...then I'd have to start clawing them off....and everyone would hate me :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Finger print reader? Aren't you scared you could be framed for something you didn't do? Or that your boss could just presume the worst and fire you? Or that your fingerprints could be found on the necklace of a dead parent and you'd need Grissom to bail you out of that one? :awesome: CSI. :love: Not watched it in ages now...
    It's just so we get paid properly. And also so they know who's in in case there's a fire or something.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Cooro)
    It's just so we get paid properly. And also so they know who's in in case there's a fire or something.
    We had a timesheet for that i.e....a bit of paper with some boxes and everyone's name on....
    It's a conspiracy :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    We had a timesheet for that i.e....a bit of paper with some boxes and everyone's name on....
    It's a conspiracy :ninja:
    Tis just how it's done :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah timesheets were what we had too.......although one store I worked at had swipecards.........funny enough I dont have to sign in anywhere in the hospital. If it wasnt for the fact the place falls apart when I'm not there, no one would know I was missing!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I forgot...I think I have mousse in the fridge...*goes to check* can you eat mousse before bed? don't think I ever have...but I crave it's chocolatey badness :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    What if your fingers get burned huh? :mmm: Eye sensor? :mmm:

(Original post by Cooro)
    :hubba: If I let you, will you do my essays for me? :sad:
    Depends. :hubba: Is it fun?

(Original post by skipp)
    He was, but he bought me lunch on his last day cos I was the favourite the snobby girl in the office was gutted :giggle:
    And ah a little Kagu... I'd probably let any of you guys' kids cling to my leg...but not all at once...then I'd have to start clawing them off....and everyone would hate me :sigh:
    What if my child jumped into your arms and called you Onee-chan? :love:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    kawaii! Then I might steal borrow your child.....anything that identifies me as a figure of respect is welcome to cling

ReputationRep:

That sounds like the stuff of my nightmares :afraid:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    we have a finger print reader, but i dpesnt actually read finger prints

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    What're you doing there on a Saturday? Society?
    visiting Tru :teeth:

nah i was there for an Open Day

ReputationRep:
    Aww Ro :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    kawaii! Then I might steal borrow your child.....anything that identifies me as a figure of respect is welcome to cling
    Heil Flipp :adore: :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    That sounds like the stuff of my nightmares :afraid:
    You know you love it. :sad:

(Original post by skipp)
    You're welcome to take her home. :teeth: Just give her back in one piece... and still slightly insane. :mmm: My baby's gonna be awesome.

(Original post by Juno)
    we have a finger print reader, but i dpesnt actually read finger prints
    It... gives you cake?

ReputationRep:
    What if your fingers get burned huh? :mmm: Eye sensor? :mmm:

Depends. :hubba: Is it fun?

No. That's why I asked if you'd do them

Anyway, off to bed. Night! :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Night Rolo :emog:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Night Rolo :wavey:
    You know you love it. :sad:

You're welcome to take her home. :teeth: Just give her back in one piece... and still slightly insane. :mmm: My baby's gonna be awesome.

It... gives you cake?
    Is it ok if she's more insane?

And cake :coma: I have night time mousse right now
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Heil Flipp :adore: :puppyeyes:
    Does Zero want to cling too?

ReputationRep:
    I'll teach mine to :flip:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.