Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I haven't even started back at uni and yet my list of things to do is approaching 20 :sigh:

I reckon I'll get about 2 things done before I start up again on Monday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talexe)
    x
    Hows formative revision going?? I'm struggling to finish the content lol
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    I haven't even started back at uni and yet my list of things to do is approaching 20 :sigh:

I reckon I'll get about 2 things done before I start up again on Monday.
    Iv been back four days and I have to learn the anatomy of the spine and back, structure and function of thyroid, half of metabolism, all aboout obesity, appetite control/body mass homeostasis and lower back pain including all the management.

By monday, and I have an exam on Wednesday.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have access to this artical??

Neuroepidemiology 1984;3:3-20 Please please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fairy spangles)
    Dont americans work seven days a week?
    Doing 6 days when I was there, 1 in 3/4 call depending on who you were with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishman129)
    Hows formative revision going?? I'm struggling to finish the content lol
    Bah, me too - I sometimes find myself just skipping over slides to get to the end of it. Plus I have a humanities essay to write! I'm not letting it worry me too much, though; it'll be interesting to see how I do!

ReputationRep:
    One day left to cram all the Sociology, Psychology, Ethics, Law and Public heath i can.
    • PS Helper

(Original post by Wangers)

Is it 'The natural incubation period of Kuru...'? I can PM/e-mail it to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tech)
    doesn't bode well..

Also I just got the pension letter through from the BMA, anyone seen it yet? (sorry if I've missed the discussion on that here!) I know the state's in trouble, people are living longer, etc and I think it's important that we take action somewhere.

I'd be consoled with the knowledge that the money was going into saving the NHS, but I'm not too sure about that one!
    I just voted no to accepting the deal and yes to strike action. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talexe)
    Bah, me too - I sometimes find myself just skipping over slides to get to the end of it. Plus I have a humanities essay to write! I'm not letting it worry me too much, though; it'll be interesting to see how I do!
    haha yeah, same - i always seem to look at how many slides left in the lecture like 10 times lol. How much have you managed to cover?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gozatron)
    One day left to cram all the Sociology, Psychology, Ethics, Law and Public heath i can.
    You revise sociology?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phryx)
    You revise sociology?
    Definitions
    • PS Helper

(Original post by digitalis)
    Doing 6 days when I was there, 1 in 3/4 call depending on who you were with.
    Did you do your elective in America? I'd quite like to work there, but have heard horror stories so am being diverted to Canada instead!
    • PS Helper

(Original post by carcinoma)
    Iv been back four days and I have to learn the anatomy of the spine and back, structure and function of thyroid, half of metabolism, all aboout obesity, appetite control/body mass homeostasis and lower back pain including all the management.

By monday, and I have an exam on Wednesday.
    Good luck with that. I have 10 pages of syllabus to learn by thurs pm/fri morning. Earlier this week I was worried. Now I've had a couple of glasses of wine I'm feeling quite chill about the whole thing. haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbowbex)
    Did you do your elective in America? I'd quite like to work there, but have heard horror stories so am being diverted to Canada instead!
    Did a 4 week SSC there and off to do my elective there.

Loved it, was medicine on crack. Posted lots about it, won't repeat it for the sake of the other TSRers!
    • PS Helper

(Original post by digitalis)
    Did a 4 week SSC there and off to do my elective there.

Loved it, was medicine on crack. Posted lots about it, won't repeat it for the sake of the other TSRers!
    Sounds awesome. haha, I'll see if I can track down your posts then! Electives are a while away for me yet, but my halfway dinner is next week! :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    You use sterile gloves to cannulate?
    Yes?

ReputationRep:
    My ear is messed up from the flight . I had a cold so my eustachian tube must have been blocked and now I can't get my right ear to "pop". I can't hear **** all through it and I've tried all the standard yawning/swallowing/valsalva thing. I have a 9am tomorrow only have ~1 hour break. Is it worth me going to the walk in clinic about it? I'm not registered with the GP down here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wangers)

http://content.karger.com/ProdukteDB...ame=110836.pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Yes?
    Like the surgical ones that come in packets?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.