ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Charlotte15)
    Great hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    join us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fideo)
    join us
    I shall, also can anyone suggest or help me as to why my iPhone storage has just completely gone ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I shall, also can anyone suggest or help me as to why my iPhone storage has just completely gone ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    charl?

Storage such as pictures, videos etc? Did you happen to have been charging it via usb on laptop when it happened? Same thing happened to my phone recently, lost most of my images and pictures. Once they're gone they're gone (unless they were backed up on laptop if you were charging via usb)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabzirox)
    charl?

Storage such as pictures, videos etc? Did you happen to have been charging it via usb on laptop when it happened? Same thing happened to my phone recently, lost most of my images and pictures. Once they're gone they're gone (unless they were backed up on laptop if you were charging via usb)
    No I updated the new iOS 8 and all of a sudden it was saying my storage was full!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No I updated the new iOS 8 and all of a sudden it was saying my storage was full!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hmmmmmmmmm thats strange. Try googling if anything similar has happened to any one else? try putting it on and then off or give it some time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabzirox)
    hmmmmmmmmm thats strange. Try googling if anything similar has happened to any one else? try putting it on and then off or give it some time?
    I will thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I will thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    welcome

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if this show is real?

Would watch/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)

Would watch/10
    Don't think so, a quick google search shows its from 2010 and I can't find a video for it...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He's just too damn cute !

https://www.facebook.com/MarioGoetze...type=3&theater
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)

Would watch/10
    I'm sure it's pwopa nawty.

Did anyone ever watch Danny Dyer's Deadliest Men? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

I did yeah. Were some ****ed up people on there, used to scare me a little.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

''these Israeli boys are tooled up and they mean business, let's go and meet the top boy of their mob Benjamin Netanyahu'' In many ways the whole middle eastern conflict is analogous to a Millwall/West Ham tear up so could easily work.

I must admit that I watched every episode of that show. In one episode he meets some nutter from East London who just starts battering him and you can tell Dyer is genuinely in pain :laugh:

The real football factories was absolutely *******s though, just the same ****ing interview in different accents;

ReputationRep:
    rip tsr

watch homeland - its great

ReputationRep:
    All week I've been singing the lyrics "get along with Starbucks lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane". It was only pointed out to me yesterday that she is singing "got a long list of ex lovers". Deary me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)
    All week I've been singing the lyrics "get along with Starbucks lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane". It was only pointed out to me yesterday that she is singing "got a long list of ex lovers". Deary me.
    You're not alone there Eb, I've thought the same thing :laugh: for some reason I thought she said "Got a long (blurred word) Starbucks lovers" which doesn't even make sense....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    You're not alone there Eb, I've thought the same thing :laugh: for some reason I thought she said "Got a long (blurred word) Starbucks lovers" which doesn't even make sense....
    It's weird. Generally I'm not into chart music, I think it's just overproduced rubbish, but I really like her. I admit to owning all five of her albums. Guilty pleasures I guess. Is that wrong for a male in his 20s?

ReputationRep:
    Tfw never payed a penny for music

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.