Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sleep is for the weak II Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    Thank you

People think that we're being fake or trying to get attention when it's a real type of sexuality. Not fair.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It happened with bisexuality and homosexuality, it's gonna happen with anything new because some people are so close minded to something different

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha I told you all she was a .... :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arieisit)
    Haha I told you all she was a .... :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spill it Aaron :unimpressed:

(Original post by Mubariz)
    It happened with bisexuality and homosexuality, it's gonna happen with anything new because some people are so close minded to something different

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sad that it still happens in this day and age tbh, we should be more accepting of things because everyone is different.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Sad that it still happens in this day and age tbh, we should be more accepting of things because everyone is different.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Everybody is different.

Before I looked into asexuality I didn't know there were so many different sexualities somebody could have, they're all very interesting and I think all of them require recognition

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was talking about apemob lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Everybody is different.

Before I looked into asexuality I didn't know there were so many different sexualities somebody could have, they're all very interesting and I think all of them require recognition

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Doesn't Islam frown upon the different sexualities?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't Islam frown upon the different sexualities?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No it doesn't, not at all.

It does state that homosexual intercourse is a sin but I believe sexuality can't be changed or chosen and is natural and the Quran doesn't say anything that would imply otherwise.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was talking about apemob lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah spill it. I'm not worried with anyone in this thread. Didn't I say I'd come back whenever I felt like it.

ReputationRep:
    No it doesn't, not at all.

It does state that homosexual intercourse is a sin but I believe sexuality can't be changed or chosen and is natural and the Quran doesn't say anything that would imply otherwise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Saying that homosexuality is a sin is frowing upon it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Read up on asexuality and it's all nonsense really. Just because people put prefixes and suffixes together and mash a word between doesn't mean it's credible. People are wasting their time researching what is simply prude. But go ahead and be asexual if it makes you feel special :teehee: I wouldn't be this curt about it but Eva's clearly no TSR friend of mine so what the hell! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    ^See

:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Saying that homosexuality is a sin is frowing upon it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No not homosexuality, just the act.

(Original post by ApeMob)
    Read up on asexuality and it's all nonsense really. Just because people put prefixes and suffixes together and mash a word between doesn't mean it's credible. People are wasting their time researching what is simply prude. But go ahead and be asexual if it makes you feel special :teehee: I wouldn't be this curt about it but Eva's clearly no TSR friend of mine so what the hell! :woo:
    Close mindedness at its finest.

It was the same idea when people didn't think black people were actual people. When Jews weren't people. When homosexuals weren't accepted in society and neither were bi's

Not gonna bother responding I mean, you still think you're Asian :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    TSR friend? Lol, someone's feeling a little special.

You don't believe it, that's fine by me, it doesn't affect me in any way. But seriously, you don't have to be a ***** about it. It seems like you are intent on making enemies with everyone on this site, most threads that you post on, you're in an argument with someone and that could be the order of the day in the hood where you come from but have some common courtesy and try and be polite to people. That is all.

Everybody is different.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wish all religious people were as tolerant as you :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No not homosexuality, just the act.

Close mindedness at its finest.

It was the same idea when people didn't think black people were actual people. When Jews weren't people. When homosexuals weren't accepted in society and neither were bi's

Not gonna bother responding I mean, you still think you're Asian :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If I were close minded I wouldn't have even read it. So... you expect me... to just read something and then go "aha! I accept/agree." :curious: Please. And Native American is Asian, build a bridge.

Surprised (actually not) that you even remembered that. Must not have a lot of conversations to go through in your life, of course you remembered that old one :mmm:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wish I were a little more tolerant to be honest.

But I do wish people, not just religious people, would be tolerant and accepting.

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    TSR friend? Lol, someone's feeling a little special.

You don't believe it, that's fine by me, it doesn't affect me in any way. But seriously, you don't have to be a ***** about it. It seems like you are intent on making enemies with everyone on this site, most threads that you post on, you're in an argument with someone and that could be the order of the day in the hood where you come from but have some common courtesy and try and be polite to people. That is all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just couldn't get through the 1st line, soz lol

ReputationRep:
    If I were close minded I wouldn't have even read it. So... you expect me... to just read something and then go "aha! I accept/agree." :curious: Please. And Native American is Asian, build a bridge.

Surprised (actually not) that you even remembered that. Must not have a lot of conversations to go through in your life, of course you remembered that old one :mmm:
    Some people just have a good memory. Especially intelligent people :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Some people just have a good memory. Especially intelligent people :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Who was talking to you? Bored over there? lol

And intelligence has nothing to do with remembering a stupid TSr argument. You can sit down too, foo :closedeyes:

Once again you wanna come to me, so don't try playing victim and "we were joking" again boy.

ReputationRep:
    Mubariz is a big boy he can talk by his lickle selfie right poo poo. Yes there's a good boy :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    God I'm sick of people who think they are intelligent

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.