Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Watford's a ****hole I wanna go home

ReputationRep:
    Ramsey

ReputationRep:
    I've finally seen the 'it' that hectors love see that the rest don't see.

So hard and stable right now
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    what's your job and is your company hiring? semi srs

bruh, that's scary, mad predictions
    We're actually looking for 10 people to start the next intake before Christmas :lol:

I work for an investment company. My job is right at the bottom of the ladder and my department is mostly people like me - 22-27 years old and fresh out of university - but the pay/perks are extremely generous for what the job actually is. Overtime is double pay, 10% of gross salary paid into a pension without being deducted from salary and an awesome private healthcare scheme.

Who are Arsenal playing next weekend? You have a very good chance of being top because we're playing City. One of us will drop points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    We're actually looking for 10 people to start the next intake before Christmas :lol:

I work for an investment company. My job is right at the bottom of the ladder and my department is mostly people like me - 22-27 years old and fresh out of university - but the pay/perks are extremely generous for what the job actually is. Overtime is double pay, 10% of gross salary paid into a pension without being deducted from salary and an awesome private healthcare scheme.

Who are Arsenal playing next weekend? You have a very good chance of being top because we're playing City. One of us will drop points.
    Everton at home, so in theory should be a win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Money can't buy happiness. My best friend lives 300 miles away and most of my other friends aren't any closer.

Anyway, karma for Watford. Blatent dive one end then they concede at the other. No sympathy :lol:
    But you'd rather cry in the back of a M5 than a Yaris

ReputationRep:
    Nice, easy, win in the end, even if we were a bit average in the first half. Deeney is the definition of a Championship striker.

ReputationRep:
    sr90
    Difficult job? And what did you study at uni if you don't mind me asking?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    sr90
    Difficult job? And what did you study at uni if you don't mind me asking?
    It's really stressful sometimes - especially when you're called out on something you really have no idea about. However other days its chilled af so it evens out, same as any job really.

History.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Investment? What do you invest in specifically? Sounds like a pretty good place to work either way

Everton home is our next game, a real bogey fixture tbh, we can't beat the 5-10 placed teams. If we're going to have any chance of winning the league our next game will be a great indication of our potential, especially after playing Bayern.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    It's really stressful sometimes - especially when you're called out on something you really have no idea about. However other days its chilled af so it evens out, same as any job really.

History.
    What was your course on?

And how did you find A-Level (currently studying).

ReputationRep:
    Ozil's shoulder drops are a thing of beauty.

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    What was your course on?

And how did you find A-Level (currently studying).
    Are you doing OCR History? A2 is brutal until you learn the writing style but once you crack it, it's piss easy.

(Original post by leinad2012)
    Investment? What do you invest in specifically? Sounds like a pretty good place to work either way

Everton home is our next game, a real bogey fixture tbh, we can't beat the 5-10 placed teams. If we're going to have any chance of winning the league our next game will be a great indication of our potential, especially after playing Bayern.
    Mostly bonds and equities.

Everton has been our bogey fixture for years yet we just stuffed them 3-0 on their own ground.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Are you doing OCR History? A2 is brutal until you learn the writing style but once you crack it, it's piss easy.

Mostly bonds and equities.

Everton has been our bogey fixture for years yet we just stuffed them 3-0 on their own ground.
    AQA.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    AQA.
    You doing Tsarist Russia? Loved that so much, it's such an interesting period of history

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    You doing Tsarist Russia? Loved that so much, it's such an interesting period of history
    I think we are.
    Currently doing coursework atm which does include some Tsarist Russia i guess. (1815-1945).

ReputationRep:

Keep it up Arsenal.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I am so ****ing done.

ReputationRep:
    Good to see Ramsey back amongst the goals. He's been getting himself into those positions all season but a combination of bad luck and bad finishing meant he's not scored as much. Good time to get off the mark with Bayern on Tuesday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I am so ****ing done.

That is genuinely scandalous tbh.
    He was charging 10 quid to take people to the club shop earlier, though its now free (bargain), still 20 quid for an AFTV shirt (another bargain)

Thought it was someone else first time I saw it, but no. It's legit Robbie. Robbie. I mean cashing in the YouTube dollar when his team loses is one thing but this takes the absolute piss - lost all respect for him tbh

That said, how would one go about purchasing this? Asking for a friend.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.