Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    I'll take a point at Anfield, but given Distin's goal should have counted, I'm Annoyed. Dull-fest of a game though

Lol nope

MockingBird is a great book. Never read AIC
    TKaM isn't that great tbh :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I'll take a point at Anfield, but given Distin's goal should have counted, I'm Annoyed. Dull-fest of a game though
    Ironically, it was almost the same situation as the Suarez goal at goodison park :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Don't mind physics though:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EduWiz)
    Yeah, I guess it's ok most of the time :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justinawe)
    Ironically, it was almost the same situation as the Suarez goal at goodison park :lol:
    I know, but next to Suarez Gerrard Was on top of Osman pushing him down to the ground, so there should have been a foul anyway

ReputationRep:
    I know, but next to Suarez Gerrard Was on top of Osman pushing him down to the ground, so there should have been a foul anyway
    tbh, imo that was less of a foul than today's incident. There were two possible fouls, Anichibe first and then Distin who was pushing down the defender (can't remember who it was) as well, plus the whistle had gone well before the ball even went in.

ReputationRep:
    tbh, imo that was less of a foul than today's incident. There were two possible fouls, Anichibe first and then Distin who was pushing down the defender (can't remember who it was) as well, plus the whistle had gone well before the ball even went in.
    The whistle did, but Reina Fell over, and Distin/Defender and Anichibe/Carragher were the same shirt pulls that happen at every corner in every game, don't always get fouls do they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustaDreamer)
    Yeah, I guess it's ok most of the time :cool:
    Yeah

ReputationRep:
    The whistle did, but Reina Fell over, and Distin/Defender and Anichibe/Carragher were the same shirt pulls that happen at every corner in every game, don't always get fouls do they?
    Not always, but they do get given and technically speaking it is the correct decision. Maybe you could say they were unlucky not to get the goal, and they easily could have got it on any other day, but I'm not too sure if it's right to say that it 100% should have stood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EduWiz)
    Physics is the only good science

ReputationRep:
    :sigh: I suppose it is if you like maths, which I don't.

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry's quite good, perhaps only because at GCSE you actually learn Chemistry, unlike with Physics (I'm still a Physics man).

About a Boy can go **** itself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MangoFreak)
    Chemistry's quite good, perhaps only because at GCSE you actually learn Chemistry, unlike with Physics (I'm still a Physics man).

^ agreed. MARCUS IS A DOUCHE AS IS HIS MOTHER :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon Everyone

ReputationRep:
    :eek3::eek::eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    I actually do like Will-focused parts, but yeah Marcus is a ****ing ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MangoFreak)

I'm still not completely satisfied with the mathematical content of A-level Physics though not a single bit of calculus involved :emo:

ReputationRep:
    I'm still not completely satisfied with the mathematical content of A-level Physics though not a single bit of calculus involved :emo:
    you did igcse chem right ? what are the grade boundaries roughly for an A* ? I'm going to fail chem no joke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Yeah but will doe

ReputationRep:
    Mr Sixth-Form-Head,

I can't say that I'm not unhappy with the decision to write off languages at A Level. Considering I have multiple friends around the country whose schools are perfectly capable of running a language course at A Level with the low numbers you have called "insufficient", I have a hard time seeing why this has happened.

I was wondering if you could kindly provide me with a more detailed, even justifiable, explanation, in light of the horrendous obscurities with which I have previously been faced.

Thanks,

Oscar ************
    Too passive-aggressive?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.