Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Also for Android users, the app PVStar is the answer to all your music streaming issues. It's a Youtube app but has a music mode (so you can turn the video off) and minimiser (so you can use other apps) - aka free music on phone.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)
    It's weird. Generally I'm not into chart music, I think it's just overproduced rubbish, but I really like her. I admit to owning all five of her albums. Guilty pleasures I guess. Is that wrong for a male in his 20s?
    I've seen her live. Pretty sure I was the only straight male there who wasn't dragged there by their girlfriend/wife/children.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I've seen her live. Pretty sure I was the only straight male there who wasn't dragged there by their girlfriend/wife/children.
    Bet the dads and lads were hardly complaining were they :laugh: one of my mates went to a Rihanna concert a few years back and said majority of people there were just old pervs :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    High five SR90. I have also seen her live. I have also seen Girls Aloud live twice. Can explain if questioned.

The thing about her is, she is really hot, with incredible legs, and she is really rich. But yet the Hollywood boys she dates are always quick to jump out of bed with her. Why is that you reckon?

ReputationRep:
    Cause she doesn't jump in. Clearly a virgin.

ReputationRep:
    Taylor Swift has a hideous personality tbh, saw her on the Graham Norton show where John Cleese was giving her some friendly banter and she acted like he'd taken a **** in front of her or something.

Then again that also might have been because she's a typical American who didnt get the humour...

She's the kind of girl who would cause a full on scene over forgetting a 7 month anniversary or something, **** that. She is unbelievable beautiful though, very elegant body.

ReputationRep:
    **** Taylor, Kevin Pietersen was on that Graham Norton. Incredible man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    Bet the dads and lads were hardly complaining were they :laugh: one of my mates went to a Rihanna concert a few years back and said majority of people there were just old pervs :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What's the point of going to see a pop concert live at the end of the day? It's just over-reheashed, auto-tuned stuff with no real benefit for being live.

I saw the Libertines once and it was crazy, so much charisma and live energy on the stage etc, that's the kind of thing worth seeing.

Best live act I've ever seen was the Prodigy in Hungary though a few years back, went on until about 3am. Everyone off their tits, their hype man crowd surfing etc, absolute mayhem :moon:

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)
    High five SR90. I have also seen her live. I have also seen Girls Aloud live twice. Can explain if questioned.

The thing about her is, she is really hot, with incredible legs, and she is really rich. But yet the Hollywood boys she dates are always quick to jump out of bed with her. Why is that you reckon?
    Most stereotypically ''hot'' girls are complete airheads and incredibly high maintenance. Knew a few people like that at uni, they didn't have any hobbies or interests, or anything going for them really. They literally just went out every week with ''the girls'' to get a few free drinks and a couple of numbers for when they needed some attention. One of them was supposedly in a relationship as well :rolleyes:

Would never, ever be interested in someone like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Most stereotypically ''hot'' girls are complete airheads and incredibly high maintenance. Knew a few people like that at uni, they didn't have any hobbies or interests, or anything going for them really. They literally just went out every week with ''the girls'' to get a few free drinks and a couple of numbers for when they needed some attention. One of them was supposedly in a relationship as well :rolleyes:

Would never, ever be interested in someone like that.
    Bang on man. That's the first phrase I associate with her; high maintenance. As Zurich says, probably everything is a drama with her. I imagine she is somebody who actually enjoys the drama, some people just need that, they can't do the settled relationship thing.

You realise as you get older than it's not solely about looks, and that actually personality is crucial as well.

She doesn't seem to be somebody who learns from mistakes either. You'd have thought after Hollywood hunk number 4 or 5 that it might be time to start dating somebody fundamentally different. She'd be better off dating a norm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Taylor Swift has a hideous personality tbh, saw her on the Graham Norton show where John Cleese was giving her some friendly banter and she acted like he'd taken a **** in front of her or something.
    Yeah a lot of Americans don't seem to respond well to banter. Its almost like she takes what he's saying literally.

She is unbelievable beautiful though, very elegant body.
    Yeah some of the pics from her at the VS 2013 show, perhaps a little short but otherwise she could easily have been one of the models.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)

Yeah some of the pics from her at the VS 2013 show, perhaps a little short but otherwise she could easily have been one of the models.
    Isn't she like 5'10"? Nearly the same height as me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, perhaps it more to do with proportions, leg length and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    What's the point of going to see a pop concert live at the end of the day? It's just over-reheashed, auto-tuned stuff with no real benefit for being live.

I saw the Libertines once and it was crazy, so much charisma and live energy on the stage etc, that's the kind of thing worth seeing.

Best live act I've ever seen was the Prodigy in Hungary though a few years back, went on until about 3am. Everyone off their tits, their hype man crowd surfing etc, absolute mayhem :moon:

Agree. I'd love to go see prodigy. They're mad guys.

They look like ****ing idiots though.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I used to like small(5'6 or less) girls as well but Ive come round to 5'10+ tbh. Tall girls can really wear unbelievable dresses etc and look really elegant whereas a short girl finds it hard to be more than cute. Helps that I'm 6'3 though, my aim is to have a son who is 6'5 and raise him to be CB for the Arsenal. :moon:

ReputationRep:

Fuarrrrrk man. Prodigy have been gone for ages but literally I can't imagine anything better than seeing them live. They've got a new album coming out 2015, can't wait.

ReputationRep:
    Another amazing live performer Ive seen twice(once at Fabric and once in Berlin) is Paul Kalkbrenner. Plays that really chilled out electro stuff that you just get lost in, will be 6am when you think it's 2am.

ReputationRep:
    I used to like small(5'6 or less) girls as well but Ive come round to 5'10+ tbh. Tall girls can really wear unbelievable dresses etc and look really elegant whereas a short girl finds it hard to be more than cute. Helps that I'm 6'3 though, my aim is to have a son who is 6'5 and raise him to be CB for the Arsenal. :moon:
    he;d just end up on coke and booze like you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Fuarrrrrk man. Prodigy have been gone for ages but literally I can't imagine anything better than seeing them live. They've got a new album coming out 2015, can't wait.

Yeah it was crazy man. Was at a festival and we'd spend the day boozing heavily with these Lithuanian kunts in the next tent. Apparently I saw Lilly Allen at about 8am but I remember **** all of that ****, sobered up pretty quickly after the Prodigy got going though :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parano!d)
    he;d just end up on coke and booze like you
    Worked for Tony Adams.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.