Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    They wouldn't dare try that.

Would they?
    Lives will be lost if that were to happen. Twitter going mental about it hahaha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    What am I hearing?? Spurs 'might' want to share the emirates with us till they get their new home? Lol no gtfo of here :rofl:
    Source?
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Lives will be lost if that were to happen. Twitter going mental about it hahaha!
    All of the manlet Spurs will be the ones dying If it originated on twitter, it is probably false.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Source?

All of the manlet Spurs will be the ones dying If it originated on twitter, it is probably false.
    Are you guys awake?? It's real. It's from SSNHQ lol on tv. Since I can't actually show you my TV read through their latest tweets:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...nother-setback
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Are you guys awake?? It's real. It's from SSNHQ lol on tv. Since I can't actually show you my TV read through their latest tweets:

WTF

ReputationRep:

Okay, was just asking because I googled it and it was all articles from April fools day. Thought you might have been tricked lel

You should take it tbh
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    WTF
    I've got my arsenal of weapons ready.

Okay, was just asking because I googled it and it was all articles from April fools day. Thought you might have been tricked lel

You should take it tbh
    Nah you're alright.
    Although I would take £220m per game plus Erikson on a free. If not they can piss right off.

ReputationRep:
    gazidis got that money on his mind. sky done goofed tho, its not real.

ReputationRep:

Nah you're alright.
    Although I would take £220m per game plus Erikson on a free. If not they can piss right off.
    As long as you get some money, which you will, I don't see why not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deborarosa)
    LOL *victim mentality* rolls eyes...not really. During the time players like Nasri, Clichy (who flopped) and everyone seemed to go to our rivals, everyone knew we couldn't afford to pay them the crazy amounts Man City etc were willing to play them. Thats not a victim mentality its facts. BTW we offered a pay rise to RVP but he still left. However Wenger said he had a vision and they shouldve trusted him. All these ex players are always screaming how much they respect and trust Wenger but they couldn't even trust him enough when he said, once we have money we spend. Im not going to lie tho, Wenger is very traditional in football and is stubborn about paying players excessive amounts just cause they want a pay rise- idk if thats a good thing or bad thing. And it wouldn't be an ex lmao it would be your current partner actually; I think it would be ok to stop my boyfriend from 'having fun' if we were still together you know lol
    RVP got a pay rise but who did you buy? Your side hadn't won anything for years and your plans were to buy Cazorla, sell Song, Podolski and Giroud.

United were 2nd by goal difference, it was a no brainer to move at the time.

Also bit in bold is clearly a bad thing if they're not being replaced with requisite quality, nowadays they no longer are being sold so it's not so much a problem.

Plus it's not ok to stop your boyfriend/girlfriend from having fun.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:

Nah you're alright.
    And you were accusing me of bad jokes? :unimpressed:

I would take Erikson and Lamela, a proper winger, and none of this 'Ozil on the LW' nonsense.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    As long as you get some money, which you will, I don't see why not
    Noo uugh.It's not about the money money money. We don't need the money money money.

And you were accusing me of bad jokes? :unimpressed:

I would take Erikson and Lamela, a proper winger, and none of this 'Ozil on the LW' nonsense.
    It wasn't a joke I was legit serious. I would take Erikson/Lamela

ReputationRep:
    Noo uugh.It's not about the money money money. We don't need the money money money.
    Course it is

Spoiler:
    Show
    Arsene just wants to make the world dance
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:

It wasn't a joke I was legit serious. I would take Erikson/Lamela

I wasn't joking either.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Course it is

Spoiler:
    Show
    Arsene just wants to make the world dance
    If Arsene or whoever concerned gives in to this my word. Everything's about money nowadays. We're not some place to rent.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:

I wasn't joking either.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:

Since when did you learn how to use a GIF on TSR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    RVP got a pay rise but who did you buy? Your side hadn't won anything for years and your plans were to buy Cazorla, sell Song, Podolski and Giroud.

United were 2nd by goal difference, it was a no brainer to move at the time.

Also bit in bold is clearly a bad thing if they're not being replaced with requisite quality, nowadays they no longer are being sold so it's not so much a problem.

Plus it's not ok to stop your boyfriend/girlfriend from having fun.
    Stopping them from having fun by going with another girl?? Yes you can. This aint no open relationship LOL :confused: How do you know all of our transfer business lol. We did buy Santi. Poldolski was very close to leaving this window but he ended up staying. IDK why. Giroud is apparently getting a new 4 year deal so no...the board didnt want him to leave this window We sold Song ages ago lol. We bought Santi, Giroud and Poldolski in the same window you know... And we fans know we're very close thats why its frustrating! We cant exactly control Wenger and the board tho. We did actually replace some players this window. Our signings were basically replacements. We still need a top striker and proper DM but we actually did replace players- e.g. Debuchy for Sagna. We were very close to getting Carvalho too but something about a 3rd party made it hard for us to get him. The bid was decent too.

Oh yeah we won something a few months ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deborarosa)
    Stopping them from having fun by going with another girl?? Yes you can. This aint no open relationship LOL :confused: How do you know all of our transfer business lol. We did buy Santi. Poldolski was very close to leaving this window but he ended up staying. IDK why. Giroud is apparently getting a new 4 year deal so no...the board didnt want him to leave this window We sold Song ages ago lol. We bought Santi, Giroud and Poldolski in the same window you know... And we fans know we're very close thats why its frustrating! We cant exactly control Wenger and the board tho. We did actually replace some players this window. Our signings were basically replacements. We still need a top striker and proper DM but we actually did replace players- e.g. Debuchy for Sagna. We were very close to getting Carvalho too but something about a 3rd party made it hard for us to get him. The bid was decent too.

Oh yeah we won something a few months ago
    Won't call it an open relationship, I wouldn't let them be my girlfriend if they're having an open relationship, but to paraphrase what a chairman said about their manager, "it's like your wife having a divorce, you can give her as much money and love, but if she wants to **** somebody else, she'll **** somebody else'

Wenger was being stubborn, how hard was it to get a DM. Chelsea got Matic, United got Blind, Liverpool got Can if Wenger wanted to get one he would have.

I'm talking about the 12/13 window, RVP said Arsenal had no ambition after having talks with Wenger about signings etc so you'd assume that Wenger said he's going to be in for these players.

ReputationRep:
    this thread is so **** now, wtf has happened to the most active and entertaining football forum on TSR.

smh.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.