Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    I used to like small(5'6 or less) girls as well but Ive come round to 5'10+ tbh. Tall girls can really wear unbelievable dresses etc and look really elegant whereas a short girl finds it hard to be more than cute. Helps that I'm 6'3 though, my aim is to have a son who is 6'5 and raise him to be CB for the Arsenal. :moon:
    Same. Legit wouldn't mind my girl being same height as me, tall kids amirite.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tall gene is dominant anyway although obviously helps having a tall wife if you want your son to be bigger than you.

I'm taller than both my parents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    Same. Legit wouldn't mind my girl being same height as me, tall kids amirite.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Needs to be about 2 inches shorter tbh, so that you dont look like a silly **** when she's in heels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Tall gene is dominant anyway although obviously helps having a tall wife if you want your son to be bigger than you.

Might be down to diet also.

I read that kids who were born in Holland between the years 1939-1945 are on average an inch shorter than the generation either side because of the starvation conditions during the war. The average height in England in 1800 was about 5'7 I believe so can make a huge difference.

Milk or any kind of calcium is generally the **** you want to be pigging out on as a kid.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    I used to like small(5'6 or less) girls as well but Ive come round to 5'10+ tbh. Tall girls can really wear unbelievable dresses etc and look really elegant whereas a short girl finds it hard to be more than cute. Helps that I'm 6'3 though, my aim is to have a son who is 6'5 and raise him to be CB for the Arsenal. :moon:
    Best thing I've read today, well done.

ReputationRep:
    Personally I find Taylor Swift utterly unforgettable and there are more attractive girls walking around the street everyday.

Best gigs/concerts?

Definitely Ibiza in 2009 when I was 17 still, first time. Ibiza circa 2009-2010 was something new and amazing to me.

Tiesto at Privilege with Benny Bennsasi as warm up. That night was the sickest of my life so far, sick sick sick. The floor was shaking with the people going mental. Me and my 2 best mates from sixth form having the time of our lives. When the beats dropped, ****, sick.

Paul Van Dyk at Amnesia is a close second. ****, that was insane. We ended up with a bunch of older Scottish lads from Glasgow who wanted to introduce us to the beauty of Buckfast. These guys were in the hotel room next to us and had a tendency of jumping over the balconies from their rooms, bunch of idiots really. But hot girls with them, "too young" (I was) springs to mind though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)

Read somewhere that males are always 5 inches taller than their mum (at least). Not sure how true this is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Needs to be about 2 inches shorter tbh, so that you dont look like a silly **** when she's in heels
    I'm only 5'11" though so 2" shorter is quite a lot. Perfect would be 5'10" wife tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tierd of some of the recruitment agencies out there so I am going to give a heads up on here to people regarding which ones are bull****ters. God awful, they are rude and they get people to waste their money on train tickets to get to their offices just to put them through stupid exercises after which if successful you just get on a list and are unlikely to ever be contacted.

Pareto-Law
    BMS

Both are ****.

ReputationRep:
    Read somewhere that males are always 5 inches taller than their mum (at least). Not sure how true this is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well for males you're meant to be somewhere in the range of: (dad's height + mum's height)/2 + 7cm. For females it's the range of mean parental height - 7cm.

Main determinant is obviously genetics, nutrition to a lesser degree unless you're actually malnourished.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Well for males you're meant to be somewhere in the range of: (dad's height + mum's height)/2 + 7cm. For females it's the range of mean parental height - 7cm.

Main determinant is obviously genetics, nutrition to a lesser degree unless you're actually malnourished.
    Hmm well my dad is 193cm and mum is probably 163cm ish. So I should actually be around 185cm.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm only 180 to make matters worse brother is 195cm ffs :mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ^manlet of the family

ReputationRep:
    Hmm well my dad is 193cm and mum is probably 163cm ish. So I should actually be around 185cm.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm only 180 to make matters worse brother is 195cm ffs :mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah can vary by up to two standard deviations either way.

My dad's a bit taller than me too :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I wish I was tall, I'm only 5' 2" :sad:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Tierd of some of the recruitment agencies out there so I am going to give a heads up on here to people regarding which ones are bull****ters. God awful, they are rude and they get people to waste their money on train tickets to get to their offices just to put them through stupid exercises after which if successful you just get on a list and are unlikely to ever be contacted.

Pareto-Law
    BMS

Both are ****.
    Oh dear i've dealt with Pareto Law before, they're terrible.

I'm looking for a job atm and i'm trying my best to avoid agencies, they're all liars and BS'ers tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Zurich, how does it feel to be a big Dutch dom at 6ft3? I have felt like such a sub all my life compared to your tall Dutch genetics. You must be so strong, so good with women. Women love big tall men like you. The privileges of being a big tall man, you are alpha. I am so sub at 5ft6, a beta little manlet, you are all so dom compared to me. Nothing to stop any of you guys overpowering me and doing whatever you want . Actually considering limb lengthening surgery at the Betz Institute. One day, I will become dom too, a real alpha...

Your little *****,
    Ford.

ReputationRep:
    Dafaq mate...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    I wish I was tall, I'm only 5' 2" :sad:
    yh but ur bengi it's expected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Dafaq mate...

Add Wilfred Little to that list, I always imagine him to be a big black hood man from Birmingham. The no-nonsense sort of dom. The way he tries to dom(inate) :lol: the football forum with his aggressive style of posting is the sign of a real disciplinarian. :sexface: A weak little gunner (lol ) like me can do nothing to stop his Aston rough boy moves.

ReputationRep:
    Also Tom your wannabe Zurich parade took a step too far with that gif..

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.