Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Same but for St Anne's

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hopefully we will hear soon. Do you know of any ComSci applicants that have heard?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millieellen)
    Mine said "Invitation to Interview"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fl0ppyd1sk)
    Hopefully we will hear soon. Do you know of any ComSci applicants that have heard?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah im CompSci St Annes Oxford and I got a email inviting me to interview on Thursday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hareve)
    Yeah im CompSci St Annes Oxford and I got a email inviting me to interview on Thursday
    Congrats. How was your MAT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fl0ppyd1sk)
    I'm applying there for ComSci, nothing yet. I'm imagining it'ill be a rejection for me due to a pathetic attempt at the MAT.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same case here haha , do you have any idea when they would be sending invitations out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by talaah)
    Same case here haha , do you have any idea when they would be sending invitations out?
    If it's for Somerville I imagine not before the 7th. They're not very prompt compared to other colleges, sadly 🙃

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received invites for EP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rvas)
    Has anyone received invites for EP?
    I'm still waiting as well. Good to know I'm not the only one waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sherifezzeldin_)
    What college? How did you find TSA btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EvasiveRose)
    There were game nights such as quizzes, cards and movies on last year. I think trips to G & D's may have also taken place and similar social activities will be happening this year too.
    I didn't even notice you'd written this

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still waiting for Pembroke?

ReputationRep:
    Interview for French and beginners Russian at Christ Church can't believe it's like in a week .___.

ReputationRep:
    Interview from Christ Church for French and Beginners' Portuguese!! 😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rvw4)
    Teddy Hall guy here! Do you know if they email out rejections as well? Interview is nine days away and waiting is starting to get stressful lol
    I would assume so, I think the rejections either come before or during the interview offers. ikr the panic has well and truly set in. You interviewing for History as well?

ReputationRep:
    Hey a friend of mine applied to Brasenose for Classics and Spanish and is worried because she has not received any invitation nor confirmation from brasenose or any college. Since Classics and Modern Languages interviews start on Monday 9 and the website says you could be invited up to a week before interviews take place, I guess she might receive her invitation today or tomorrow, am I right? She is really upset, and has pretty good grades which imo guarantee her an interview... Is it possible that she should have been notified but there was some sort of mistake from admissions when sending emails? when should she contact them in case she still doesn't receive an invitation nor confirmation? Has anybody heard from Brasenose for Classics and Modern Languages? Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Someone still waiting for Exeter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sherifezzeldin_)
    I'm waiting too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got my Physics interview invitation email 10 minutes ago!!! Christ Church College

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zahraladha)
    Anyone still waiting for Pembroke?
    Me! Still waiting for engineering science.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received a reply from Merton on CompSci?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.