Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Above average? nice! I haven't looked too far into it yet but the section where you put in the correct word(s) seem difficult. Though I guess it's something that can be worked on. but yeah, early days. I want to go over this test and see if I even stand a chance, I mean I'm fairly sure I lost a lot of IQ points over the past few years so I don't even know if I would pass. I learned from my undergrad: mental health always first!

Have you recovered from your trip to Oxford?
    Maths was v much below average though Think I have recovered from Oxford trip, thanks. Think I might be out of the psychotic episode :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Nothings working to make these thoughts about Monday leave my mind...

I don't want to think about this situation, its just making me feel more and more anxious :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I would totally make people call me that. :cool:

Above average? nice! I haven't looked too far into it yet but the section where you put in the correct word(s) seem difficult. Though I guess it's something that can be worked on. but yeah, early days. I want to go over this test and see if I even stand a chance, I mean I'm fairly sure I lost a lot of IQ points over the past few years so I don't even know if I would pass. I learned from my undergrad: mental health always first!

Have you recovered from your trip to Oxford?
    Dr Saber has a ring to it :yep:

Iv been thinking about doing a social work degree but no idea how to fund it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Maths was v much below average though Think I have recovered from Oxford trip, thanks. Think I might be out of the psychotic episode :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Being out of the psychotic episode is awesome news! :five:

(Original post by PandaWho)
    Dr Saber has a ring to it :yep:

Iv been thinking about doing a social work degree but no idea how to fund it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can you not get loans? Though I guess it can be scary to get into that much debt....
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    So we are all in agreement that Dr. Saber would be awesome!

-----

Not taking my Ablify today. I don't care. I need to study and I can deal with the now internal voices.

ReputationRep:
    a girl I thought was my friend just said in a group chat (that she'd forgotten I could see) that she wasn't going to invite me to comic con this year because I'm not as much fun as the other people she could invite. I'm at work so I'm keeping up a front but inside I feel like **** now :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    a girl I thought was my friend just said in a group chat (that she'd forgotten I could see) that she wasn't going to invite me to comic con this year because I'm not as much fun as the other people she could invite. I'm at work so I'm keeping up a front but inside I feel like **** now :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're better off without her. That's so mean of her and she truly isn't your friend. :console: Sending hugs your way :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    You're better off without her. That's so mean of her and she truly isn't your friend. :console: Sending hugs your way :jumphug:
    I really thought we were friends, I don't know what I've done to deserve this I thought she liked me :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I really thought we were friends, I don't know what I've done to deserve this I thought she liked me :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    People change. I'm sure you did nothing wrong. You're an absolutely lovely person.

ReputationRep:
    People change. I'm sure you did nothing wrong. You're an absolutely lovely person.
    no I probably did something stupid to deserve it she's not replied to me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I doubt that. If she had such a problem with you she should have spoken to you about it instead of being so mean. You're great and you don't need that.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dont think like that! She probably wants you to change for her standards!

You dont have to change youself for 1 person, if she cant see you are great the way you are, then she doesnt deserve your undivided attention

ReputationRep:
    I doubt that. If she had such a problem with you she should have spoken to you about it instead of being so mean. You're great and you don't need that.
    I always thought she was just quiet but I was obviously just annoying her. She said she wasn't going to remind me about us going to comic con because I'm not outgoing enough and I'd just make it boring trying not to get upset at work but I feel awful now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I always thought she was just quiet but I was obviously just annoying her. She said she wasn't going to remind me about us going to comic con because I'm not outgoing enough and I'd just make it boring trying not to get upset at work but I feel awful now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    She's not worth getting upset over, trust me.

ReputationRep:
    She's not worth getting upset over, trust me.
    but I thought she liked me I don't have many friends but I thought I could count on her

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    but I thought she liked me I don't have many friends but I thought I could count on her

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You don't need many friends to be happy. And we are all your friends on here. You can count on us.

ReputationRep:
    You don't need many friends to be happy. And we are all your friends on here. You can count on us.

she's seen my message saying that I'm sorry for whatever I've done, and that if I'm going to ruin it for everyone else I won't come to the comic con, but she's not replied :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers

she's seen my message saying that I'm sorry for whatever I've done, and that if I'm going to ruin it for everyone else I won't come to the comic con, but she's not replied :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't worry about her. If she doesn't have the guts to say to you what's wrong then she's not a good friend.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about her. If she doesn't have the guts to say to you what's wrong then she's not a good friend.
    I just feel so hurt, she'd invited me to this thing ages ago and I was looking forward to going but I don't want to go now if I'm not actually wanted

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I just feel so hurt, she'd invited me to this thing ages ago and I was looking forward to going but I don't want to go now if I'm not actually wanted

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If other friends are going, go! She doesn't have to interfere in your life.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.