ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)

YES!!! :cool:
    What are you doing right now then? apart from posting on here lol

ReputationRep:
    Haha what r u doin?
    Lool. I had nothing to say- That's why i said that
    I'm eating Sabzi+Roti rn..What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    :grumble::grr: i have a life? and hamza772000 is right? How do you know i'm not a multitasker? sometimes i post on snapchat and post here
    Says the girl who reached 8 gems in few months :hmmm: and posting on snapchat doesn't mean you have a life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    What are you doing right now then? apart from posting on here lol
    Hmmm.... looking over at some Physics notes and vids etc. looking in the mirror, trying to identify my eye colour, it's like light/dark brown and but in the mirror it looks like really fainted green/grey :mmm: atm this is all I'm doin coz Physics is important for meh and can't do much when I'm "STUDYING" :teehee: it And yh, some sh*tty music Not Eminem! Wbu? And yh, a lil' bit of youtube

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    Lool. I had nothing to say- That's why i said that
    I'm eating Sabzi+Roti rn..What about you?
    lol just read my post above

-
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    lol just read my post above
    Woahhh.
    How can you not know your eye colour?
    Mines Hazel/Brown

How far are you in Physics?

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm.... looking over at some Physics notes and vids etc. looking in the mirror, trying to identify my eye colour, it's like light/dark brown and but in the mirror it looks like really fainted green/grey :mmm: atm this is all I'm doin coz Physics is important for meh and can't do much when I'm "STUDYING" :teehee: it And yh, some sh*tty music Not Eminem! Wbu? And yh, a lil' bit of youtube
    Thanks for the rep

Right now I'm eating a can of pringles while watching anime and simultaneously posting here :yep:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Impressive)

-
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :king1:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    Woahhh.
    How can you not know your eye colour?
    Mines Hazel/Brown

How far are you in Physics?
    lol, its confusing

Erm....not that far tbh

Thanks for the rep

Right now I'm eating a can of pringles while watching anime and simultaneously posting here :yep:
    Np

Good

ReputationRep:
    lol, its confusing

Erm....not that far tbh
    Woah.
    That's pretty weird but cool at the same time :lol:

That's good.

ReputationRep:
    lol, its confusing

Erm....not that far tbh

Np

Good
    People may call us sad with no life but they don't realise where in fact good multitaskers. Where we can post on here and get on with everyday life. They are just jealous they can't multitask like us :wink: So they have to sacrifice for one for the other (i.e sacrifice their life to be here or sacrifice TSR to enjoy life) :yep: We can enjoy both

ReputationRep:
    People may call us sad with no life but they don't realise where in fact good multitaskers. Where we can post on here and get on with everyday life. They are just jealous they can't multitask like us :wink: So they have to sacrifice for one for the other (i.e sacrifice their life to be here or sacrifice TSR to enjoy life) :yep: We can enjoy both
    You're clearly offended when I can easily find the post from the other day. You distinctly said: "Well at least you have a life, unlike most of us on here". How would you respond to that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophFlorence)
    You're clearly offended when I can easily find the post from the other day. You distinctly said: "Well at least you have a life, unlike most of us on here". How would you respond to that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I saId that whats your point? I was being sarcastic lol :facepalm:

I could have wrote ''Well at least you have a life, unlike most people on her'' but I didn't I wanted to include myself in the sarcastic comment lol

ReputationRep:
    lol, calm down T it's not that big of an issue tbh, this is going on for far too long, SophFlorence You have a valid point but please let's just leave it there, there is absolutely no need for an arguement, and I'm sure that you and mr T agree to that, so we're still friends, afterall friends love each other for the way they are

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I saId that whats your point? I was being sarcastic lol :facepalm:

I could have wrote ''Well at least you have a life, unlike most people on her'' but I didn't I wanted to include myself in the sarcastic comment lol
    Well, OK. That's fine. As long as your above paragraph isn't legitimate, that's cool. But I thought you were genuinely offended!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lol, calm down T it's not that big of an issue tbh, this is going on for far too long, SophFlorence You have a valid point but please let's just leave it there, there is absolutely no need for an arguement, and I'm sure that you and mr T agree to that, so we're still friends, afterall friends love each other for the way they are
    Thank you! Agreed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Agreed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Np! Nice use of exclamations

ReputationRep:
    Np! Nice use of exclamations
    This time, the exclamations are being used to express relief; not necessarily happiness. A slight mix of annoyance and relief! It's a very versatile piece of punctuation, don't ya think?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, OK. That's fine. As long as your above paragraph isn't legitimate, that's cool. But I thought you were genuinely offended!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :nah: I wasn't offended I just wanted my point acrossed thats all :h:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.