Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    The fact man u dropped points, has got to motivate us to win!

But we are arsenal so......... :/
    We shouldn't need that motivation against Spurs, we shouldn't need that motivation in any game, but given the lack of heart shown in the performances over the few weeks I doubt it'll make a difference anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Finishing above Chelsea should be motivation enough. Considering they lost about 15 games in a row it would be shameful to end up below them at the end of the season.

Man U looked a bit **** today, which is encouraging.

ReputationRep:
    If Arsenal win all their games, they'll be champions. But don't kid yourself, they won't.

ReputationRep:
    even if newcastle won today, it wouldn't have mattered...arsenal always find a way to f**k up -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keira)
    If Arsenal win all their games, they'll be champions. But don't kid yourself, they won't.
    also, man unt not to win against chelsea. then we can do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    WHO'S SEVEN POINT BEHIND UNITED
    WHO'S SEVEN POINT BEHIND UNITED

WITH
    A GAME IN HAND
    Corrected

ReputationRep:
    Hey, it's only a four-point gap again. I await with eager anticipation as to how we manage to **** it all up once more tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ano1)
    also, man unt not to win against chelsea. then we can do it
    United won't win all their remaining games. Fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beneb)
    Hey, it's only a four-point gap again. I await with eager anticipation as to how we manage to **** it all up once more tomorrow.
    well its 7 right now, win tomorrow it will be 4.
    and it would prob end spurs CL hopes as well.
    so a big game tomorrow!!!

ReputationRep:
    Gahhh always happens!!

I think Everton can win next weekend, they are the 2nd most inform team behind Chelsea and are playing well.

We can still do this if we win tomorrow...

ReputationRep:
    A win tomorrow would definitely get my hopes back up again, thanks Newcastle.

ReputationRep:
    Not getting excited but please oh please oh please...........

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, tonight hasn't made a difference to my hopes, tomorrow can.

ReputationRep:
    0-6 45'
    6-6 90'
    7-6 90'+16

Probably

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK.)
    Yeh, tonight hasn't made a difference to my hopes, tomorrow can.
    I won't be carried away. I'm just hoping we finish above Chelsea :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    We won't win the title.

If we win tomorrow, it'll all be the same, 'We have to win the rest of our games' (which is something they've been saying for the last 4 games gone). And all this happyness and joy about being able to win it.

Then we'll lose or draw to a team and we'll all get depressed.

This is Arsenal Football Club and this is how things go.

We will not win a title unless we get some real winners and some new players in the team that have the mental capability to go 'just 4 more games, just 3 more games'. We need to get rid of the useless saps like Denilson who don't bother tracking back a player, which is a shame since he was a promising lad a few seasons ago. Bendtner also needs to go, and so does Rosicky, which is a shame, as Rosicky runs and runs and puts in a lot of effort but the end product is just terrible, and when he shoots it ends up in row Z or a throw in.

We lost all this since we moved to the Emirates to accommodate the financial plan of the board, which is another reason why Wenger has had to use young cheap players... We lost all of our players with the winning mentality and knowing what it meant to play against Spurs, against Man utd, against Chelsea, against Liverpool and go on to win those games.

Arsenal are getting there, they just need an extra something to make them complete and they'll win the trophy.

ReputationRep:
    I highly doubt we will win tomorrow let alone the title. Unless we get massive performances from players like RVP Cesc and Arshavin over the rest of the games we will be lucky to finish 2nd :/

ReputationRep:
    I don't care if we don't win the title, as long as we smash spurs at their own backyard tommorow.

ReputationRep:
    Don't get your hopes up too much people. This club is unpredictable.

Forget about the title, there's a North London Derby here that we have to win!

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.