Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hank_the_tank)
    Got my Physics interview invitation email 10 minutes ago!!! Christ Church College
    nice well done

im still waiting on merton for physics ):

ReputationRep:
    Do you get notified only by email or also by UCAS?

ReputationRep:
    Just got rejected from Trinity for PPE, bummed but email them please because that's what I did. They said they sent the letter out Nov. 24th but I never got anything. Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    nice well done

Good Luck It should come in next two days I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feracero)
    Hey a friend of mine applied to Brasenose for Classics and Spanish and is worried because she has not received any invitation nor confirmation from brasenose or any college. Since Classics and Modern Languages interviews start on Monday 9 and the website says you could be invited up to a week before interviews take place, I guess she might receive her invitation today or tomorrow, am I right? She is really upset, and has pretty good grades which imo guarantee her an interview... Is it possible that she should have been notified but there was some sort of mistake from admissions when sending emails? when should she contact them in case she still doesn't receive an invitation nor confirmation? Has anybody heard from Brasenose for Classics and Modern Languages? Thanks in advance
    Just to clarify, nobody is guaranteed an interview at Oxford. It's a horrifically complex process that takes into account of many different factors, and there have been cases of people with 5 A* at A-level who haven't been offered a place.

I'm applying for History at Wadham and haven't heard anything yet, but my plan it to call them a week before the interview is scheduled to take place (starts on the 9th for me, so I'll call on Wednesday) if I haven't received anything.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Saga1997;60970561]Interview from Christ Church for French and Beginners' Portuguese!! 😁[/QUOTE

So happy for you! From the email, how did you interpret the approach for the Portuguese side of the interview? I couldn't work out whether there would be a separate interview or not. I would guess not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whoskal)
    Do you get notified only by email or also by UCAS?
    Just email , I have checked UCAS , there was no update regarding the interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    nice well done

So am I. I hope it comes soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drumsticks)
    Just to clarify, nobody is guaranteed an interview at Oxford. It's a horrifically complex process that takes into account of many different factors, and there have been cases of people with 5 A* at A-level who haven't been offered a place.

I'm applying for History at Wadham and haven't heard anything yet, but my plan it to call them a week before the interview is scheduled to take place (starts on the 9th for me, so I'll call on Wednesday) if I haven't received anything.
    hi hi. If it comes to it and that's what you end up doing, would you mind posting what they say? history at wadham here too!

ReputationRep:
    I just got an interview for physics at new college

ReputationRep:
    Today is Physics' day as it seems hahahaha. Congrats to everyone getting their invitations to interview. Merton is not that quick, I fear hahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annnief)
    I just got an interview for physics at new college
    Congratulations! I originally applied to that college though I got invited by Hertford

ReputationRep:
    stiiiiiiill nothing for Brasenose Physics

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from Wadham?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything from St. Hugh's?

ReputationRep:
    I just rang St Hugh's and they said maths emails won't be sent out till Friday, with some possibly sent on Thursday

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to be around in Keble next Tuesday-Friday? Got an interview for history

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s920497)
    Someone still waiting for Exeter?
    Me>

ReputationRep:
    Anyone waiting for engineering? Or heard back from engineering?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm there for three days because of Economics and Management, I know we get two interviews, one Econ and one Management but are we likely to have more than those two? Also, if another college wants to see us would we have already been told in the email?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.