ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Kindred)
    Cheers
    That's awesome!! And happy birthday!! :party2:
    Thanks very much!

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's not actually my birthday for quite a while. I may have just decided to spend the whole of October celebrating my 25th :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    Feel so so **** tonight. Im a horrible person and so want to do bad things

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're not a horrible person, that's for sure:console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemmanewman)
    I'm the best person to answer this for you, I'm an Athlete!!
    Your.. uh.. lucky day?
    Anyway, if you do happen to do the gym regularly or do some form of workout routine that you will stick too (which you might find easy or hard to stick to, but you MUST have the motivation) then I suggest cutting down on sweets and fatty foods. You can choose what you eat to an extent, but going to the gym and then coming home to eat a big meal, or say, having a big meal before you leave for the gym, that wont work. The thing to do is, have a balanced meal at least 2 hours before you plan to go to the gym or have a workout.
    What I do is, weigh out how much, for example, rice to use when having a curry, and so on. Also, I sometimes make up my food at the start of the week so I can just pop it in the microwave. I make up cartons of food which is limited and means I can't eat anymore, which works for me, but may not work for other people who are tempted to eat more food or reach for a snack.
    I do treat myself, of course. I love takeaways and chocolate as much as anyone else does. Just if you want to keep in shape, you cant simple "workout" and think that'll be you loosing weight instantly.
    Always here for a chat.
    Thank you

Spoiler:
    Show

Opposite problem, feel I can never get in shape because of risk of anorexia, it's become somewhat of an obsession

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemmanewman)
    You're not a horrible person, that's for sure:console:
    I really am, can't even face the world today

Boyfriends sleeping so I'm watching mr bean in silence so I don't wake him

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you must be the only person here that doesn't like you :hugs: you're lovely!

i get days when i just don't want to even leave my room...let alone the house, i ain't any good at facing the world either :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Riku)
    Thank you

Spoiler:
    Show

Opposite problem, feel I can never get in shape because of risk of anorexia, it's become somewhat of an obsession
    I understand. I'm just starting out at the gym again and starting to eat healthily after recovery and remembering how far to go safely is holding me back so much. I am completely unfit and unhealthy and would like to change that but those earlier patterns kicking in makes me so reluctant to change.

Doesn't help that my mum and my mother in law point at photos of me from when I was unwell and say how lovely and thin I was back then because I know how to get to that shape but not in a healthy balanced way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meaty_man)
    you must be the only person here that doesn't like you :hugs: you're lovely!

i get days when i just don't want to even leave my room...let alone the house, i ain't any good at facing the world either :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its because only i tell the truth

I left my room to make nutella toasties :drool: but nothing else, hibernation is deffo the way forwards

Hope your ok :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No - you're just having a bad day and that doesn't make you a horrible person at all
    I'm always here to talk.. especially when your boyfriends asleep and you can't talk to him

ReputationRep:
    CBT was pretty difficult today.. slowly coming to terms with some things I think, and it felt like a bit of a shocking session in terms of realisations sinking in. It's pretty stupid because it's semantics really, and it's about things which happened a long time ago.

Feeling really tired now. Seeing friends tonight so hopefully that'll help hold me together for the rest of the day.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by asdfgah)
    CBT was pretty difficult today.. slowly coming to terms with some things I think, and it felt like a bit of a shocking session in terms of realisations sinking in. It's pretty stupid because it's semantics really, and it's about things which happened a long time ago.

Feeling really tired now. Seeing friends tonight so hopefully that'll help hold me together for the rest of the day.
    Am around for the next hour if you wanna chat on Facebook :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Managed an hour of school, an hour of helping out with a younger class, went food shopping with mum, ate a normal amount of food and now I AM going to manage senior section and interacting with people tonight. :woo:
    Bite me depression.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    Managed an hour of school, an hour of helping out with a younger class, went food shopping with mum, ate a normal amount of food and now I AM going to manage senior section and interacting with people tonight. :woo:
    Bite me depression.
    Thats really good hun
    You should deffinately be proud of your self! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hi all not sure if anyone remembers me but i was active early in the year, and i took a break for a while.

well while i was gone, my life got a lot better. the depression nearly disappeared all together. i think currently it's still with me, i never quite truly feel as if i've "escaped" it per say, but still. i'm not in such a dark stage as i was before

but bad news is that i think my anxiety is getting worse. before it was bearable and i could deal with it, but it really isn't anymore. i notice it all the time and it's horrible. i'm constantly worried people are looking at me and i'm constantly paranoid of making a fool of myself, and i'm always touching my hair - it's a nervous habit - and i do it so much that my friends take the piss out of me. i'm just so anxious about everything and i hate it. i don't really know what to do, but i don't want this to get worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmhumphries)
    You can PM me if you want.
    Sorry I didn't reply last night! Thanks for the offer.. I will take you up on that at some point :P

I'm just struggling so freaking much.. I put on a happy face and tell everyone 'yeah it's fine.. I'm fine.. Nothing to worry about' etc etc.. But I know it's so not okay.. I just don't know how to tell "them" :/

(Original post by los lobos marinos)
    It wouldn't be a burden to anyone. Just type how you feel, post whatever you like, express freely what is troubling you and the folks here will do whatever to offer support, advice and guidance. (As already proven by the PM offer two posts up!)
    Oh I am always a burden to people.. The amount of **** I've dumped on people is unbelievable :/

----

I just feel so lost in myself and so damn empty :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -FireFlies-)
    Sorry I didn't reply last night! Thanks for the offer.. I will take you up on that at some point :P

I'm just struggling so freaking much.. I put on a happy face and tell everyone 'yeah it's fine.. I'm fine.. Nothing to worry about' etc etc.. But I know it's so not okay.. I just don't know how to tell "them" :/

Oh I am always a burden to people.. The amount of **** I've dumped on people is unbelievable :/

----

I just feel so lost in myself and so damn empty :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry i missed you on skype last night
    And your NOT a burden at all hun i promise! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feel so bad. I'm actually feeling glad my wife has locked me in her office because if I was at home, well, yeah. I just...**** I don't know. I just want everything to stop I want the spies and agents to leave me the **** alone, but they don't they never will.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thunderclap.it/tipped/4990/twitter

My friend just tweeted about this petition about male suicide, thought id share it with you guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Struggling again this evening :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Thats really good hun
    You should deffinately be proud of your self! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you.
    I'm just pleased to have a day without tears (almost- I cried a little bit in school but we wont count that. :ninja: )
    How are you? :hugs:

(Original post by avhhs)
    Struggling again this evening :sad:
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    Thank you.
    I'm just pleased to have a day without tears (almost- I cried a little bit in school but we wont count that. :ninja: )
    How are you? :hugs:

:jumphug:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.