Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    You don't know how much I suffer
    The misc are here to help you bro

That or counselling.

ReputationRep:
    Any of you heard of this phone called the Oneplus One? It's this new chinese company that ships worldwide (and is unlocked to work with any network/doesn't come under any restrictions or sim etc)
    You can't even buy the phone directly. You need to get an invite to buy it from some one who's already bought it (hard to explain)
    Best thing about the phone though is that it is half the price of an S5. Half. But it has the same specs as the best flagship devices out there now if not then slightly under/better.

The chinese are ****ing smart. I'm getting this phone.

ReputationRep:
    It's Chinese. You'll have to return it within a week...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    The misc are here to help you bro

That or counselling.
    Isn't Tom a sex symbol?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bro, if you are not a 6ft3 you have no chance in life.
    Fuark. Tfw 6'2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))

Posted from TSR Mobile

apart from the fact that no one's had to lol

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So you have returned virtually every electrical based appliance in your house before?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fideo)
    Fuark. Tfw 6'2
    Sorry mate, that's the cutoff point for virge/non virge.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't Tom a sex symbol?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Allegedly...
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    You guys never fail to baffle me :flute:

Spoiler:
    Show
    You should consider a meetup :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    You guys never fail to baffle me :flute:

Spoiler:
    Show
    You should consider a meetup :ninja:

:hmmm: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    a meet up would be interesting...

Has it happened before? I seem to remember some talk about a football meet-up years ago....?

Honestly not sure if I would go to one, if there was one organised.. I think I would have a year ago back when I was still a student - but now.. hmm, would just be so wierd to actually meet you all..

Have a feeling people would be so different..

I reckon butty would actually be a really shy and quiet guy... think jam is probably more nerdy then he comes across... zurich is never going to live up to his stories etc. - Only person who I genuinly expect to be exactly as he was on here, in real life, would be luke... not entierly sure why though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)

Has it happened before? I seem to remember some talk about a football meet-up years ago....?

Honestly not sure if I would go to one, if there was one organised.. I think I would have a year ago back when I was still a student - but now.. hmm, would just be so wierd to actually meet you all..

I reckon butty would actually be a really shy and quiet guy... think jam is probably more nerdy then he comes across... zurich is never going to live up to his stories etc. - Only person who I genuinly expect to be exactly as he was on here, in real life, would be luke... not entierly sure why though

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=732664

I have been around for a long time, since RobbieC etc were posting on the Arsenal forum circa 2006-2007. It has happened before. ****, I am getting on a bit now.

Don't think I'd ever take a train down south for a meet though.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=732664

I have been around for a long time, since RobbieC etc were posting on the Arsenal forum circa 2006-2007. It has happened before. ****, I am getting on a bit now.

Don't think I'd ever take a train down south for a meet though.
    yes that is what I remember! - wow, did not realise it was so long ago..

Its kind of crazy to see that old thread, so many posters I had forgotten about..

Shows that football forum moves on though - and in 4-5 years I doubt many of the community right now will still be here.. and there will be a whole load of new people arguing and chatting rubbish all day on here..

ReputationRep:
    yes that is what I remember! - wow, did not realise it was so long ago..

Its kind of crazy to see that old thread, so many posters I had forgotten about..

Shows that football forum moves on though - and in 4-5 years I doubt many of the community right now will still be here.. and there will be a whole load of new people arguing and chatting rubbish all day on here..

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=684254

Yup, Reports of the meets from the users are linked on the op of this link.

Long time ago mate, sigh. :emo:. it's all about passing it on to the next generation to be honest.

"Pass the parcel. That's sometimes all you can do. Take it, feel it, and pass it on. Not for me, not for you, but for someone, somewhere, one day. Pass it on, boys. That's the game I want you to learn. Pass it on."

ReputationRep:
    So you have returned virtually every electrical based appliance in your house before?
    Many times. Bangladeshi or gtfo for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Many times. Bangladeshi or gtfo for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=684254

Yup, Reports of the meets from the users are linked on the op of this link.

Long time ago mate, sigh. :emo:. it's all about passing it on to the next generation to be honest.

"Pass the parcel. That's sometimes all you can do. Take it, feel it, and pass it on. Not for me, not for you, but for someone, somewhere, one day. Pass it on, boys. That's the game I want you to learn. Pass it on."

aww reading that makes me want to do a meet!

I would come.. and play my heart out!

I mean.. I would be terrible, have not played football properly since I was around 16, so.. 7 years now.. which is a shame, because I love sport, and am really competative - it just was not the dirrection that my life/friendships/work took..

I was always reasonable in goal though, not to short, good reflexes, and not afraid to take a ball to the face.. I was terrrible in defense, and not good upfront, and decidingly average in midfield..

Kind of really want a meet now..
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:

:hmmm: :lol:
    Oh Tom lolol, you're all very interesting hence why I said what I said

I was joking about the meetup.... Don't want to make it awks :mmm:

God imagine how weird it will be seeing you all in real life! I think I'll be most interested in seeing what Jam is like :cool:
    And I want to meet Peggles! She's deffo be interesting. I bet she's like one of them pretty sport girls you see from time to time. I already have an idea of what Kruz and AR are like lols. The rest of you I can't even take a guess! I'm sure you're all nice pretty boys. But I certainly agree with you on Luke lol it almost feels like what you see is what you get with him.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Omg guys look at Yuffie's post on this page of the thread:

'Meet Pictures':

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...684254&page=90

:eek:
    How surreal.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.