The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
Just calm down, take a breather

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, just as I calmed down you go and annoy me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:hugs:
Original post by Arieisit
Yeah, just as I calmed down you go and annoy me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? That's all it takes to annoy you?

I'm just trying to diffuse the situation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
It's better if you just ignore it and it will fizzle down eventually otherwise this just carries on longer than it has to :smile:

Smart.

What other kinds of metal do you like? :h:
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Smart.

What other kinds of metal do you like? :h:

Most types! I was a wannabe metal head when I was 10 ( not so much now :tongue: )
Original post by Andy98
Yes. But if we sort it once and for all we don't have to put up with it again

Posted from TSR Mobile

Were you that kid in school who always tried to break up fights to the annoyance of everyone else?
Original post by AR_95
Well there are some people who don't understand how I can go from kendrick lamar to lamb of god in a matter of seconds

Exactly. So much talent in all genres of music, it's very hard to limit myself to just one. Some might say I'm a player when it comes to music :colone:

Not sure if that joke worked or not but oh well.

Original post by tk1993
:hugs:

Guys you're scaring blue eyed guy away :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Most types! I was a wannabe metal head when I was 10 ( not so much now :tongue: )

Heh. I never grew out of it - I'll probably be one of those disgraceful women in their 40's and 50's still rocking their leathers.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria

Haha, nooo :tongue: Just, peace and love n' all that :smile:
Original post by Silver Arrows
Were you that kid in school who always tried to break up fights to the annoyance of everyone else?

No, I was the one who accidentally got whacked every time - I wasn't even in them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heh. I never grew out of it - I'll probably be one of those disgraceful women in their 40's and 50's still rocking their leathers.

Me neither!

Nothing disgraceful about that btw. I went to Avenged Sevenfold's concert last December and remember a woman ( probably around 50-60) rocking leather and tbh she was probably the most active one out of all of us around my surroundings :lol:

What are you into? Throw me a few names :redface:
x

Look at you being nice and making friends and stuff.
Exactly. So much talent in all genres of music, it's very hard to limit myself to just one. Some might say I'm a player when it comes to music :colone:

Not sure if that joke worked or not but oh well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh oh because you get around (with music) oh oh

Original post by tk1993
Haha, nooo :tongue: Just, peace and love n' all that :smile:

I'm here just wondering when this feud is gonna end :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Me neither!

Nothing disgraceful about that btw. I went to Avenged Sevenfold's concert last December and remember a woman ( probably around 50-60) rocking leather and tbh she was probably the most active one out of all of us around my surroundings :lol:

What are you into? Throw me a few names :redface:

Hmm, mostly black and death e.g. Wodensthrone, Blut Aus Nord, Mortician, The Great Old Ones, Csejthe, Gris, Sombres Forets, Deathspell Omega, Devourment, Nile...etc.

Original post by Silver Arrows
Look at you being nice and making friends and stuff.

I'm a ****ing delight.
Hmm, mostly black and death e.g. Wodensthrone, Blut Aus Nord, Mortician, The Great Old Ones, Csejthe, Gris, Sombres Forets, Deathspell Omega, Devourment, Nile...etc.

I'm a ****ing delight.

I don't really listen to any of those but have you listened to We butter the bread with butter? (Don't let the name fool you :tongue:)
I'm here just wondering when this feud is gonna end :dontknow:

Think of the children!! :cry2: :tongue:
Original post by AR_95
I don't really listen to any of those but have you listened to We butter the bread with butter? (Don't let the name fool you :tongue:)

I am listening to it now. I'm finding it hard to get past those screamy vocals, but the rest of it shows promise :tongue:
I am listening to it now. I'm finding it hard to get past those screamy vocals, but the rest of it shows promise :tongue:

Some of their songs are a bit hit and miss especially with their new album.

Yeah they're a bit screamy

try this one ?

Spoiler

Latest