arsenal aint s*** f*** off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pewdiepig)
    arsenal aint s*** f*** off
    Go on son!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    **** Higuain bottler anyway

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I have to question higuain's sanity. Dude said no to 800kpw.

I don't want to be associated with such a person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    **** Higuain bottler anyway
    Don't want to sound like a ****, but you posts have been absolute trash lately

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Don't want to sound like a ****, but you posts have been absolute trash lately
    Just because you disagreed with me about UTD winning the league (they will and i'll quote you in May!)

post about Giroud and Higuain were both sarcasm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Quite pathetic that we're reportedly interested in Higuin. Three years ago he was younger and worth like £35m, which we thought was too much. Three years onwards he's almost 29 and is going to cost us almost double that. Where's the logic?

All for signing a striker but **** me was this stupid. Higuin might not even hit the ground running
    Higuin

(Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Ncl
    How did you miss that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Higuin

How did you miss that
    Fuk, did it more than once as well ffs

I genuinely didn't read his post lel

ReputationRep:
    ngl I love how in the big managers press conferences they talk about elite level managers in the league, and none of them mention Wenger. They're talking about Pochettino more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    ngl I love how in the big managers press conferences they talk about elite level managers in the league, and none of them mention Wenger. They're talking about Pochettino more
    Lol. This is so ****ing cute. Take that trumpet out of your mouth because to rain on your parade, you're talking to the ****ing choir. We could've told you that 2 years ago latest.

Lmao!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atom y humber)
    Lol. This is so ****ing cute. Take that trumpet out of your mouth because to rain on your parade, you're talking to the ****ing choir. We could've told you that 2 years ago latest.

Lmao!
    haha that's cute. I've been saying it for at least 4 years, and it's nice to see legit managers and press acknowledge it.

can't wait for Wenger's new contract.

ReputationRep:
    Christ 3 days since the Euros finished and I'm already hating the transfer window.

Twitter is the best and worst thing to happen to football and the transfer window. It gives narcissistic ***** a platform to spout **** and get everyones attention, whilst also giving a platform for the stupiest fans of every football club to make complete ***** out of themselves and there fanbase.

Like this utter nonce:
    Name:  IMG_20160714_172715.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  22.3 KB
    He even looks a little disgusted in what he's become in the profile pic.

This **** and many others last season talking **** non stop about us signing Reus, Benzema and our dumb **** fans believing them. And now these gimps have the audacity to try to do the same **** with Higuain this window. And our fans STILL believe them? Smfh what a joke.

Don't think I'm being too harsh when I say I genuinely wish these guys would get cancer, not even saying that as a joke, I would love nothing more than that **** to find a massive ****ing stage 4 tumour on his prostate during his routine morning anal fingering session (cos look at that ***** face, he definitely looks like the kind of guy to have a little fiddle with him shithole).

Just a tip for any sports journalists (or wannabe fake itk trolls), no reputable journo does a 12 hour (or any timeframed) countdown on their breaking transfer story, because they would be too afraid of someone else getting wind of the news and reporting it before them. Only attention seeking ***** do that.

Rant over

ReputationRep:
    this season it'll now be acceptable for any manager to lead his team to an away victory at the Emirates and claim, with smug arrogance during the post-match press conference:

"Who's Arsene Wenger?"

ReputationRep:
    Higuain is a world class bottler. Universally accepted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Higuain is a world class bottler. Universally accepted.
    But the QB don't stand for Quarter Back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    But the QB don't stand for Quarter Back

ReputationRep:
    Juventus have agreed terms with Higuain and prepared to pay his release clause :rofl:

Gonzalo is our ****ing elder wand I swear

ReputationRep:
    Christ 3 days since the Euros finished and I'm already hating the transfer window.

Twitter is the best and worst thing to happen to football and the transfer window. It gives narcissistic ***** a platform to spout **** and get everyones attention, whilst also giving a platform for the stupiest fans of every football club to make complete ***** out of themselves and there fanbase.

Like this utter nonce:
    Name:  IMG_20160714_172715.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  22.3 KB
    He even looks a little disgusted in what he's become in the profile pic.

This **** and many others last season talking **** non stop about us signing Reus, Benzema and our dumb **** fans believing them. And now these gimps have the audacity to try to do the same **** with Higuain this window. And our fans STILL believe them? Smfh what a joke.

Don't think I'm being too harsh when I say I genuinely wish these guys would get cancer, not even saying that as a joke, I would love nothing more than that **** to find a massive ****ing stage 4 tumour on his prostate during his routine morning anal fingering session (cos look at that ***** face, he definitely looks like the kind of guy to have a little fiddle with him shithole).

Just a tip for any sports journalists (or wannabe fake itk trolls), no reputable journo does a 12 hour (or any timeframed) countdown on their breaking transfer story, because they would be too afraid of someone else getting wind of the news and reporting it before them. Only attention seeking ***** do that.

Rant over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)

Guys clearly got autism or some mental condition. Utter try-hard.

ReputationRep:
    x
    It's not that deep.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.