How are you feeling right now? MKIII

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Yeah, I wish the same but oh well, this is life :/
    True, we gotta live with what we have πŸ˜” I hate when you try to help someone or say something that's meant to help and that person turns on you and starts acting like you said something out of hatred. πŸ‘€ Like πŸ™ˆ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray.V)
    Oh look whats here a drama what a suprise folks...
    No drama... we are talking 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    True, we gotta live with what we have πŸ˜” I hate when you try to help someone or say something that's meant to help and that person turns on you and starts acting like you said something out of hatred. πŸ‘€ Like πŸ™ˆ
    Dw, forget about it now please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray.V)
    Oh look whats here a drama what a suprise folks...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Dw, forget about it now please
    Okay. πŸ‘€

Hmm that's an interesting development!
    One is very happy now! It will take a couple of years, but this is great news!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Well done May more success come your way πŸ‘πŸΌ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Hi
    Good to hear you are happy

ReputationRep:
    Need to pack lol. :lazy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Need to pack lol. :lazy:
    Good luck with that lol β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸΌ But where you going? 😳

so my dad is back from the hospital :jive:
    spent a whole day and he was like arghhh its like a prison, no freedom whatsoever :lol:
    glad he is better now :cute: but loads of medicines and some tests need to be taken :teddy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    so my dad is back from the hospital :jive:
    spent a whole day and he was like arghhh its like a prison, no freedom whatsoever :lol:
    glad he is better now :cute: but loads of medicines and some tests need to be taken :teddy:
    Awhhhh that's great!!! :hugs:Glad he's back to himself ❀️❀️❀️
    Good luck to him in the tests and the results for them!! Haha I understand what it feels like πŸ™ˆ My dad was ill and had to go and I was at school and when I heard I was crying like crazy and I starved myself until he came back home πŸ˜‚

Awhhhh that's great!!! :hugs:Glad he's back to himself ❀️❀️❀️
    Good luck to him in the tests and the results for them!! Haha I understand what it feels like πŸ™ˆ My dad was ill and had to go and I was at school and when I heard I was crying like crazy and I starved myself until he came back home πŸ˜‚
    thanks
    he just have some heart issues, he had some sort of pain in his chest so he had to go in an emergency :yep:
    aww so sweet of you :yep: i didn't found out until i came back to home yesterday :lol:

ReputationRep:
    thanks
    he just have some heart issues, he had some sort of pain in his chest so he had to go in an emergency :yep:
    aww so sweet of you :yep: i didn't found out until i came back to home yesterday :lol:
    Anytime!!! :five:
    Awhhh ❀️❀️❀️ Hope he recovers as fast as possible and may he have a long life ☺️
    Haha thanks πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸΌ Loool 😭 At least he's okay though! That's what matters πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

ReputationRep:
    Feeling shattered as hell but happy and stressed and hungry at the same time.
    Lets break this down shall we? Shattered - Don't get <5 hours sleep twice in a row
    Happy - I moved up to 1st violins in orchestra, we are playing the Nutracker and Downton Abbey's theme tune, I ate hula hoops, I'm really enjoying my book, and I'm having Dominoes pizza for tea :mmm:
    Stressed - Too many important things to do = fml overload
    Hungry - Dude I am always hungry. FEED ME

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Feeling shattered as hell but happy and stressed and hungry at the same time.
    Lets break this down shall we? Shattered - Don't get <5 hours sleep twice in a row
    Happy - I moved up to 1st violins in orchestra, we are playing the Nutracker and Downton Abbey's theme tune, I ate hula hoops, I'm really enjoying my book, and I'm having Dominoes pizza for tea :mmm:
    Stressed - Too many important things to do = fml overload
    Hungry - Dude I am always hungry. FEED ME
    cheesy you need some sleep 7 hours at least :fuhrer:
    you need to eat EATTTTTTTT :unimpressed:
    make a plan for today and do it
    well done on moving up for your violins thing :party:
    Anytime!!! :five:
    Awhhh ❀️❀️❀️ Hope he recovers as fast as possible and may he have a long life ☺️
    Haha thanks πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸΌ Loool 😭 At least he's okay though! That's what matters πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
    indeed :yep:

ReputationRep:

I know suffering the consequences lol
    i do but I'm going to wait until 4:30pm (that's food + tea time :mmm:)
    i don't have enough time unfortunately, but I will try and do something good
    Thanks fatii :hugs:I hope all is good for you!

ReputationRep:

May God bless you and your entire family with happiness, health and love for one another ❀️❀️❀️

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Happy - I moved up to 1st violins in orchestra, we are playing the Nutracker and Downton Abbey's theme tune, I ate hula hoops, I'm really
    woah check you! maybe you could be 1st violin and shake the conductor's hand :gah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    woah check you! maybe you could be 1st violin and shake the conductor's hand :gah:
    lol no
    not that good
    I have to give that round to the stuck up full of themselves front desk junksters :eviltongue:

Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.