Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Dude I had 3d snakes and ladders and it was the most ladder-related fun I've ever had in my life. Why on your own though? That's so sadly cute
    Jealous, and because my brothers never wanted to play with me haha

ReputationRep:
    lazy because I've got essays to do....feel like gaming! fallout! yas!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by preetg97)
    Jealous, and because my brothers never wanted to play with me haha
    Awh I'd play with you :lol:
    Also why on earth did you comment 'stranger danger' on my profile? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Awh I'd play with you :lol:
    Also why on earth did you comment 'stranger danger' on my profile? :erm:
    That sounds dead dodgy , and I literally don't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by preetg97)
    That sounds dead dodgy , and I literally don't know.
    Only to you. You know how innocent and naive my mind is compared to yours

ReputationRep:
    feeling great.

ReputationRep:
    happy because i saw star wars episode vii today . however annoyed that i'm now having to deal with bureaucracy to get out of the workplace pension i didn't want to have in the first place

Humoured because I think people low key hate me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling better than I have been recently. Although certainly not happy, more so content. My brother is back and I missed him a lot; and my nephews too.

I also got a new picture of my puppy today so that was good, I like seeing him. He makes me smile.

ReputationRep:
    Angry and very bitter. Seriously, wth, I mean, it's one thing to let someone know your whereabouts but it's another thing to text them at the exact time and place when and where you leave the house, board the bus, leave the bus, enter a bookstore, leave the bookstore, eat something, board the bus yet again, step off the bus and come back to the house.

I'm trying to be reasonable but wth, it's a straight line. The street is literally a straight line from their workplace. If I get lost in that straight line, I think I'd actually be scared for myself. I think I'll understand if I went out the country or the city or maybe go some place 2 trains away but this is like a relatively short bus ride away.

And then they get mad at you citing that they're only demanding this because you panicked bit when they disappeared in the last trip there. Of course I would panic, they promised that they would just stay there.

Ffs, now I remember why I hated the holidays and the breaks; they actually make me more stressful than 3 consecutive class assessments.

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar 😞

ReputationRep:
    Bit nervous. Just taken my exams. Thanks for all your help and support with this revision

ReputationRep:
    Bit nervous. Just taken my exams. Thanks for all your help and support with this revision.

(Original post by lou 22)
    Hey Sweetie pie, I am good just dealing with decorating stress xD, but how are you my dear?
    I'm ok I guess, good/bad days but I'm soldiering on with positivity my health is a struggle. Are you ready for Xmas? I'm a little stressed. I'm away for a bit and off to a panto to get me into the spirit of Xmas have a good one!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Like a bird, an eagle.

School is finally over for the year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Bored. These holidays came at the wrong time.

ReputationRep:
    I don't feel up.
    I don't feel down.
    I'm just existing.
    I'm just here.
    I can't eat.
    I can't sleep.
    I can't think.
    I'm just here.
    The lights are on...
    But nobody is home.
    It doesn't hurt.
    I'm just numb.
    I'm just here.
    So, if I'm not up...
    Or I'm not down...
    And I'm just existing...
    What's the use?
    I'm just here

ReputationRep:
    lots of feelings but mostly positive and filled with affection

ReputationRep:
    Oh I feel great! ate a bit too much dinner! so have a slight borborygmus action going on...

Absolutely shattered and exhausted and feel like I'm coming down with something maybe, WONDERFUL. I need some srs relaxation.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.