The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8520
Original post by leinad2012

Don't think I'm being too harsh when I say I genuinely wish these guys would get cancer, not even saying that as a joke, I would love nothing more than that **** to find a massive ****ing stage 4 tumour on his prostate during his routine morning anal fingering session (cos look at that ***** face, he definitely looks like the kind of guy to have a little fiddle with him shithole).

I'd try and push for a neuropsych assessment pal, it's obviously not normal to genuinely wish stuff like that
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Guys clearly got autism or some mental condition. Utter try-hard.

You're a grown man who worships a kid from Bradford over an internet football forum.

Glasshouses.
Original post by SA-1
I'd try and push for a neuropsych assessment pal, it's obviously not normal to genuinely wish stuff like that
Cc @Lucio
Original post by difeo
Maybe a little bit m8

Original post by SA-1

It's only banter lads. Don't genuinely wish him harm but I do wish they would be banned from twitter though, they're an embarrassment to the human race.
Reply 8523
Original post by leinad2012

Don't think I'm being too harsh when I say I genuinely wish these guys would get cancer, not even saying that as a joke, I would love nothing more than that **** to find a massive ****ing stage 4 tumour on his prostate during his routine morning anal fingering session (cos look at that ***** face, he definitely looks like the kind of guy to have a little fiddle with him shithole).

"Don't want to sound harsh, but your posts have been **** lately" :smile:
Original post by AR_95
"Don't want to sound harsh, but your posts have been **** lately" :smile:

I mean, you aren't wrong :wink:

Very tempted to try to create a twitter profile and pretend to be an itk, see if I can work my way up to levels these guys reach.

Sad thing is, a large number of our fans genuinely believe these idiots
so just to be clear, we arent getting higuain this window? :frown:
Reply 8526
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
so just to be clear, we arent getting higuain this window? :frown:

Will let you know at the end of Aug xx
Original post by SA-1
Will let you know at the end of Aug xx

oh to be a goooooooner
wilshere looks like a legitimate war criminal, i love it :colondollar:

Looks like that main guy from WWE. Triple h is it?

Obviously trying to psych Xhaka out
Reply 8530

No he looks more of a chav now instead of his typical Essex boy malaguf lads on tour look
Original post by AR_95
No he looks more of a chav now instead of his typical Essex boy malaguf lads on tour look

nah hes a certy nutter, he looks like one of them polaks at the gym who bench press with EZ bars cos it most resembles the car axles they used to bench with in the motherland.
Stagnant in the market again. No conviction again. This is really sad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8533
Doesn't matter really, I don't expect anything new to happen until Wenger leaves. We'll probably finish 8th when he goes but I don't care it'll be more exciting than this.
Original post by qwerty_mad
Stagnant in the market again. No conviction again. This is really sad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of the "big" clubs:

Arsenal - Xhaka
Chelsea - Batshuayi
Man City - Nolito, Gundogan
Man Utd - Bailly, Ibrahimovic, Mkhitaryan
Spurs - Wanyama, Janssen
Liverpool - Mane, Karius, Matip, Grujic

Not sure what you are really complaining about since none of the above clubs have made many signings either. Tbh none of them inspire that much confidence yet either.

Man Utd have made the most signings but their squad is probably the worst. Liverpool have made one big money signing and the other three cost less than £10mil. Spurs have just bought a couple of squad fillers which doesn't really improve them. Man City have bought a backup striker and a crock. Chelsea have just bought a backup striker too.
Reply 8535
Original post by Zerforax
Of the "big" clubs:

Arsenal - Xhaka
Chelsea - Batshuayi
Spurs - Wanyama, Janssen

Not sure what you are really complaining about since none of the above clubs have made many signings either. Tbh none of them inspire that much confidence yet either.

Man Utd have made the most signings but their squad is probably the worst. Liverpool have made one big money signing and the other three cost less than £10mil. Spurs have just bought a couple of squad fillers which doesn't really improve them. Man City have bought a backup striker and a crock. Chelsea have just bought a backup striker too.

Chelsea are about to buy Kante though.

Mahrez is also likely to leave Leicester, reckon Arsenal should go for him.
Don't forget that we've also bought a Nigerian that we're about to loan out straight away, and a Japanese to spin the Far East money
Tbh I am content with this window so far.. if the collective trend of news is to be listened too, then at least in my eyes wenger is looking to invest in the right places.

Which is a huge improvement over other years where he has been throwing money whilst leaving huge gaps in the team.

Questions will always remain over whether we will get anyone, but atleast he is trying this year.

So far we have brought 2 more senior outfield players then we did in the whole of last summer after all..
Original post by Zerforax
Of the "big" clubs:

Arsenal - Xhaka
Chelsea - Batshuayi
Spurs - Wanyama, Janssen

Everyone has bought second and third rate players and they're raving about their quality. In reality, the quality is not significant enough to really change anything.

Liverpool and Spurs have made the most astute signings.
Original post by James.Carnell
Everyone has bought second and third rate players and they're raving about their quality. In reality, the quality is not significant enough to really change anything.

Liverpool and Spurs have made the most astute signings.

"Everyone has bought second and third rate players"

Asano is better than Kante tbf

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Latest