15 August 2013 A-Level results: Discussion thread - results day is here! Watch

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by needtosucceed=))
    imagine we finished a third thread, now that would be interesting
    Indeed

(Original post by xxKiaraxx)
    At this rate I'm going to be camping outside my school at 6am (it opens at 7).
    Lucky!

I wish my school opened early!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANONYM00SE)
    I'm in the same situation....... get results online at 7.30am... apparently track won't update until 8am... logic says check results first... brain says ohaghoagih;gslsghgeriogahidshlgk ajs WTF DO I DO? Heart says.... cry in a hole.
    Do whichever is first... I wish I could get results earlier than 8 but I can't, so I guess I'll just check track.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANONYM00SE)
    I'm in the same situation....... get results online at 7.30am... apparently track won't update until 8am... logic says check results first... brain says ohaghoagih;gslsghgeriogahidshlgk ajs WTF DO I DO? Heart says.... cry in a hole.
    We are lucky ..get our results emailed to us at 6am

ReputationRep:
    Do daybreak do A-level result opening coverage tomorrow morning?

ReputationRep:
    Im expecting a miracle after average AS results

ReputationRep:
    I'm an AS candidate but I'd like to wish every single person on this thread all the luck for tomorrow.I've waited since June 4th for this day to see if all the hard work I put in for my 9 exams have paid off.I've done everything i can to hope tomorrow is lucky for me and i hope it's the luckiest day of everyone's life because you make your own luck right ? The grade boundaries shocked me today,especially for F322 and MEI C1 (both C1) but god knows,i don't know the right answers or the mark scheme so i don't know how i've done.Still my predictions are at least AABB but i still believe i can get AAAA but god knows.I wasn't nervous for GCSE results day but i really am now!But next year will be tougher but for those waiting for uni places tomororw.Good luck tomorrow,you deserve it if you've put the effort in for it.And also good luck to the people helping out for clearing or adjustment at ucas tomorrow,we should all appreciate how much they do for students ito. getting them a place at university but enough of my story.Good luck everyone and whatever will happen,will happen and will for a reason

ReputationRep:
    You can't actually log into track now, so I think they'll just keep it locked till 8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Is the suspense of knowing whether you're into your firm not enough?
    Perhaps it's too much and I should ease into it by looking at results first?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what they have gotten yet? (I mean an estimate).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vip3rgt9)
    Perhaps it's too much and I should ease into it by looking at results first?
    When are your results available?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

It's the finalllll countdownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Feeling not too bad - just Biology I'm worried about!

ReputationRep:
    So, so nervous! Good luck to everybody tomorrow, I hope everyone gets the results they want/need! I might watch Sherlock to try and distract myself. What's everybody else doing? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FailedMyExams)
    Do whichever is first... I wish I could get results earlier than 8 but I can't, so I guess I'll just check track.
    (Original post by BrainDrain)
    We are lucky ..get our results emailed to us at 6am
    I think 7.30am is quite a nice time to get results. Just don't know whether to check track or results first... I'm terrified.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bumbakrak)
    What time are people collecting results? Mine is 8-11
    We can actually check our results online at 7am

ReputationRep:
    I feel lost.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    Indeed

Lucky!

I wish my school opened early!
    LOOL, I have to go in at 10am >.< it won't be online till...dunno :giggle:

ARGHG I'm looking for films now haha anyone else feeling :excited: but :emo: and :afraid:?

ReputationRep:
    arrggg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryamzahid)
    Somebody tell me it's gonna be ok
    It'll be okay! Even if we both fail everything it won't be the end of the world- there's always hope!

(Original post by Id and Ego seek)
    Does anyone else's stomach feel like a knotted orange slowly unravelling and peeling, only to discharge a swarm of restless, disgruntled butterflies?
    Yes. That is a very, very accurate description!

(Original post by bumbakrak)
    What time are people collecting results? Mine is 8-11
    Sources say both 9 & 9.30 - I'm there at 9 on the off chance they'll let me in then!

(Original post by Sophie1716)
    So, so nervous! Good luck to everybody tomorrow, I hope everyone gets the results they want/need! I might watch Sherlock to try and distract myself. What's everybody else doing? :woo:
    Sherlock is a fab distraction! Love that show I think online TV shows might be the way forward. I'm currently sobbing into my diet coke and obsessively stalking TSR, so helpful, not!

(Original post by qr95)
    I feel lost.
    *hands you a map*
    Can we help?

ReputationRep:
    Might try and have an early night.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.