When the **** did lampost join city?

Wtf

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Coyg , ****ing go on lads!

ReputationRep:
    Don't care. Decent attempt from Welbeck

ReputationRep:
    Dat guy looking better than Giroud already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Don't care. Decent attempt from Welbeck
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    i didn't see the chance - don't have a good enough connection to stream so it's only radio for me.

was the chance an easy one for welbeck; should he have scored or was it pretty tough?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    i didn't see the chance - don't have a good enough connection to stream so it's only radio for me.

was the chance an easy one for welbeck; should he have scored or was it pretty tough?

People are saying it was an easy chance just because it was a 1 on 1 but he hardly had any time and was really close to Hart. Should have scored but it was a decent attempt and hit the post unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)

This. It's his first game and he's already been holding the ball up better than Giroud. Hardly got dispossed early on where as Giroud would have been much more wasteful. Just goes to show how **** he was

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    People are saying it was an easy chance just because it was a 1 on 1 but he hardly had any time and was really close to Hart. Should have scored but it was a decent attempt and hit the post unfortunately.
    that's fair enough - from what i hear it was a great confident effort which regardless is a good sign for you guys - a striker with confidence is a dangerous one indeed.

from what i hear on the radio you've definitely given city a game so far
    personally i'd rather you lose just so we have the chance to get ahead, but i suppose we could leapfrog city too if you draw
    provided we beat villa.....

ReputationRep:
    High line high line high line again. Even getting caught out at home now lol saw it coming

ReputationRep:
    how is aguero just that clinical?
    it's borderline ridiculous...

this is city all over - they do so well with so little chances.
    i think not having aguero on FF will definitely hurt me :/

ReputationRep:
    Lolol.

ReputationRep:
    Monreal getting outpaced, then they score, well of course that was going to happen.

ReputationRep:
    Oh Ozil....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ozil - abysmal, anonymous, no surprise
    Welbeck - misses a 1 on 1, no surprise
    Sanchez - wasteful, no surprise
    Defence - caught out, no surprise

Typical, typical Arsenal. Spineless, abysmal, useless bottlers. Where is the resilience, fortitude, determination, mental strength?

Arsenal collapse again, no ****ing surprise

Watch as City score 2 more. Losing at home to a rival, inexcusable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    how is aguero just that clinical?
    it's borderline ridiculous...

this is city all over - they do so well with so little chances.
    i think not having aguero on FF will definitely hurt me :/
    he scored a tap in :confused:

try a different sport

ReputationRep:
    There are players like aguero, falcao and inbra who are game changers, then there are the lower tier of players like welbeck.
    If the defence sits deep, welbeck will do **** all.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stopmessing)
    Oh Ozil....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ozil? I thought he was on the bench?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cos I'm not sure)
    he scored a tap in :confused:

try a different sport
    being clinical isn't just about scoring amazing goals
    it's about consistently scoring, being in the right place at the right time
    aguero has world class movement and anticipation - it's no accident he wass exactly where he needed to be.

although it seems you're just a troll on here for lols so i assume none of what i just said will go in to your head...

ReputationRep:
    Conceding that goal just deflated the side. Quite disappointed imo but hopefully things kick on for us in the 2nd half as usual. Alexis having a great game, can't exactly Blame Ramsey as City have been doing their best to keep him off. Wilshere has been doing ok too. Ozil hasn't been terrible but really needs to have more of an impact on this game though I'm still bewildered to why he's been played on the left wing yet again, and I don't see it changing too soon either. Bit of a lack of creativity going up front, most likely to do with the 4-1-4-1 formation which I don't think works at all. We want to be playing directly and use our pace to our advantage instead we're still running into city's defence with those quick passes which aren't really leading to anything. Also inb4 anyone uses the "striker" issue when in reality our midfield delivery has been poor.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Ozil? I thought he was on the bench?
    You're so ****ing funny hahahaa.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.