Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Klatie)
    Ah right didn't realise like you weren't allowed it anymore D:

Gotta be some way of doing it
    Think you only get 4 years worth on 1 degree, iv already done 1 degree so cnt use SFE anymore, and cant afford to self finance as i have bills to pay!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    taken a zoplicone and not even that will put me to sleep. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    taken a zoplicone and not even that will put me to sleep. :eek:
    What dose have you taken?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feel almost calm.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Cant do this... :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)
    Cant do this... :cry:
    <3 Hope you're okay now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone up need someone to talk to please

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    What dose have you taken?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    3.75. I feel asleep 2 hours after taking it.

ReputationRep:
    3.75. I feel asleep 2 hours after taking it.
    I take it by the fact you're awake that it has worn off? :console:

That's the problem with these kind of pills, they aren't great at keeping you asleep. And 2 hours, wow, I'd ask your doc for a higher dose next time.

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I take it by the fact you're awake that it has worn off? :console:

That's the problem with these kind of pills, they aren't great at keeping you asleep. And 2 hours, wow, I'd ask your doc for a higher dose next time.
    Yeah. And I have an exam today, I look so bad I'm considering putting on makeup to hide the circles under my eyes. Didn't help too that I share a room with my sister and she is sick. :/

Thanks anyway. :penguinhug:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. And I have an exam today, I look so bad I'm considering putting on makeup to hide the circles under my eyes. Didn't help too that I share a room with my sister and she is sick. :/

Thanks anyway. :penguinhug:
    Hope the exam goes well!

I know nothing about makeup but I wouldn't worry too much, I doubt it's something many people notice - especially at such a stressful time of year.

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Hope the exam goes well!

I know nothing about makeup but I wouldn't worry too much, I doubt it's something many people notice - especially at such a stressful time of year.
    Thank you.

Most of my year wear it and I never do. And teachers have a weird habit of realising when I'm breaking school rules. I'll tell them that they should try having sleep problems like us lot do.

im a compulsive liar please help

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    im a compulsive liar please help
    So is my brother. (Not officially diagnosed though.) Have you gone to speak to your GP?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: So I spent all day yesterday trying to access my SFE account I didn't even know I had, finally got in last night, only this morning to ring up and be told that I have to submit a paper form cos I'm Scottish living in England and need something quaintly called a 'transfer of ownership' form.

I wanna hurry up and get into debt already!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    :rofl: So I spent all day yesterday trying to access my SFE account I didn't even know I had, finally got in last night, only this morning to ring up and be told that I have to submit a paper form cos I'm Scottish living in England and need something quaintly called a 'transfer of ownership' form.

I wanna hurry up and get into debt already!!!
    ::laugh::

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guitaristemily)
    ::laugh::
    How's you Emily? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Finally worked up the courage to go to the GP about something but got seen by a nurse instead who said (after I awkwardly had a mini-breakdown since I hate medical stuff) to not do anything and come back at the start of next term. So I get to put up with symptoms for even longer :/ Feel a bit let down that I've been worrying about this for days (especially since it was about stuff I didn't really want to talk about) and I didn't even get anything out of it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toast12)
    Finally worked up the courage to go to the GP about something but got seen by a nurse instead who said (after I awkwardly had a mini-breakdown since I hate medical stuff) to not do anything and come back at the start of next term. So I get to put up with symptoms for even longer :/ Feel a bit let down that I've been worrying about this for days (especially since it was about stuff I didn't really want to talk about) and I didn't even get anything out of it...
    Are you at uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Are you at uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I am

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.