Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How are you feeling right now? MKIII

I'm so nervous!!!! I can't settle!!! I'm SO worried about making friends.:cry2: I'm so scared. I just want them all to like me. And I'd love to find friends who don't like clubbing. That would be the best thing. I just want to meet nice, friendly, open people who want to go to pubs and be friends with me and let me have time on my own as well.
    Please? Please?:cry2: Am I asking for too much?:cry2:

Also, I had a complete nightmare last night. I dreamed I turned up at one of the welcome lectures and there were about 5 people from my old school there... and it was the worst thing imaginable to happen. I remember panicking and crying and trying to get a transfer to leeds trinity instead.:pain:

OH GOD!

ReputationRep:
    a bit lazy
    a bit unmotivated
    but at the same time i wanna do stuff
    homesick
    frustrated
    and desperate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    I love everyone. I love David Cameron. I love Earth.

Ngl I'd love everything too if I had two whole Prittsticks :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I don't know how to wear my hair tomorrow!!!!!!! Fringe out or clipped back? Braids? Hair down with a hairband? Hair down with a knot on top? Fishtail plait? Crown braids? Daenerys braids?

Oh god.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    I don't know how to wear my hair tomorrow!!!!!!! Fringe out or clipped back? Braids? Hair down with a hairband? Hair down with a knot on top? Fishtail plait? Crown braids? Daenerys braids?

Oh god.
    hair down with a knot on top

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    yh :erm: XD lol fair point there :rofl:
    :I I don't think so :Iyeah
    nope - I went on the muddy lawn with only my socks on Smart move. I am aware. Thinking is not my speciality.
    Doesn't help that I got <4.5 hours of sleep last night :/
    I don't have any of those nearby :I
    Went on the muddy lawn with socks on huh...that is strange :holmes: dont know what happened then :erm:

How many of hours of sleep did you get last night? I always get at least 7, trying to get 8 atm :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    how did the thing turn out? okish? :ermL:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    idk

im trying to be alright but idk it is strange.

i feel like i live in an alternative dimension and am watching everyone from behind glass, they are close but i cant relate to them and they arent close and dont really care tbh.

i like sleeping tho so that is something, plus if i sleep for 57 minute intervals then there are no dreams :ahee:

might sleep some more :beard:

:goodnight:
    the bold bit is true, I find that with ppl like that, maybe you're just wrong for them, or they're just wrong for you :holmes:

(Original post by UWS)
    Well it is the weekend so I'm super happy for no work. No more waking up at 6am for 2 days :woo:
    And more TSR :party:
    More rep too? you MUST be close to 11 now :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Went on the muddy lawn with socks on huh...that is strange :holmes: dont know what happened then :erm:

How many of hours of sleep did you get last night? I always get at least 7, trying to get 8 atm :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    how did the th
    :holmes:
    ing turn out? okish? :ermL:
    yh lol u dont wanna know it was ok in the end - apparently everyone forgot? I still have a nasty bruise on my wrist though
    it really hurt whilst playing the violin this morning :I

<5 hours

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    how did the thing turn out? okish? :ermL:

the bold bit is true, I find that with ppl like that, maybe you're just wrong for them, or they're just wrong for you :holmes:

More rep too? you MUST be close to 11 now :holmes:
    Still a way to go :holmes: About halfway there

Sick ill ive wanted to do is be sick all day :puke: and thw feeling wont go

ReputationRep:
    yh lol u dont wanna know it was ok in the end - apparently everyone forgot? I still have a nasty bruise on my wrist though
    it really hurt whilst playing the violin this morning :I

<5 hours
    Yay at least everyone forgot right?

ah I can imagine that would hurt, is it a proper dark purple/black bruise-did you apply ice asap yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Still a way to go :holmes: About halfway there
    same here, Ill race you mate, let the great asian race begin....how many does ihatepe have? 11?

ReputationRep:
    Yay at least everyone forgot right?

ah I can imagine that would hurt, is it a proper dark purple/black bruise-did you apply ice asap yesterday?
    yh lol
    nah its one of those internal green ones
    ouchies
    cba with ice lol

ReputationRep:
    same here, Ill race you mate, let the great asian race begin....how many does ihatepe have? 11?
    He's on 10 but he's way ahead of us

ReputationRep:
    I guess I can say the things I wouldn't tell people in real life...(I wouldn't talk to friends/family about my feelings)

I'm the sort of person who you'd think of as the happiest and most confident person. And at times I am happy, when I'm laughing with friends and I can distract myself from the emptiness I feel inside. But the darkness always comes flooding in again and then it's all I can see and focus on. The world becomes grey – devoid of feeling and enjoyment. I'm not sad. There's an absence of joy.
    I am disgusted by myself. This self-disgust makes me want to rip my face off in anger – why am I so disgusting? So in this state I retreat as I cannot bare to be around people. I think too much, it's a curse. I think so much it drives me mad. The problem is that sometimes I get tired of living in this rut...
    Alas I continue; I struggle through this wretched existence for one day it will end.

That's how I'm feeling right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Really absolutely ****!
    Whats up? I hope things get better

(Original post by Rhaenys10)
    a bit lazy
    a bit unmotivated
    but at the same time i wanna do stuff
    homesick
    frustrated
    and desperate
    What stuff do you want to do? go out? :007:

(Original post by cupcakes87)
    Sick ill ive wanted to do is be sick all day :puke: and thw feeling wont go
    Ah thats sad to hear :console: what are you sick with?

yh lol
    nah its one of those internal green ones
    ouchies
    cba with ice lol
    ice helps a lot tho :erm:

oh well, internal huh...any chance of joint/bone dmg? you should get it checked if its srs :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    He's on 10 but he's way ahead of us
    Nah but we have a bro union and we got more time to waste :rofl: lets overtake him

(Original post by Aishaluvsmuhamed)
    I guess I can say the things I wouldn't tell people in real life...(I wouldn't talk to friends/family about my feelings)

I'm the sort of person who you'd think of as the happiest and most confident person. And at times I am happy, when I'm laughing with friends and I can distract myself from the emptiness I feel inside. But the darkness always comes flooding in again and then it's all I can see and focus on. The world becomes grey – devoid of feeling and enjoyment. I'm not sad. There's an absence of joy.
    I am disgusted by myself. This self-disgust makes me want to rip my face off in anger – why am I so disgusting? So in this state I retreat as I cannot bare to be around people. I think too much, it's a curse. I think so much it drives me mad. The problem is that sometimes I get tired of living in this rut...
    Alas I continue; I struggle through this wretched existence for one day it will end.

That's how I'm feeling right now.
    The bit in bold, I think everyone is like that to an extent, you really aren't alone at all :console:

Everyone yearns for stuff, a partner, better academics, better physicals, the loss of someone and distracting is the way to go I guess :holmes:

My advice is to pinpoint where the self disgust comes from? is it school, work, some ppl? or past ppl? :holmes:

also with the joy bit, it is hard, but some lucky ppl find their passion, whether its a sport/art/something else....I found mine in bboying

so try a ton of stuff and find something that makes you feel truly happy and then you will much better for starters!

ReputationRep:

omg i didn't think someone'd answer this lol
    well i got some (a lot of) work to do
    i gotta find a job
    i gotta study some (a lot of) stuff
    i gotta finish reading a novel
    i gotta write my personal statement
    etc etc=))
    i'm just sick of always having dozens of tasks to do and yeah i guess i'm already ranting too much lol

ReputationRep:
    Whats up? I hope things get better

Ah thats sad to hear :console: what are you sick with?

ice helps a lot tho :erm:

oh well, internal huh...any chance of joint/bone dmg? you should get it checked if its srs :holmes:
    no its not that bad haha
    just ouchies that is all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    omg i didn't think someone'd answer this lol
    well i got some (a lot of) work to do
    i gotta find a job
    i gotta study some (a lot of) stuff
    i gotta finish reading a novel
    i gotta write my personal statement
    etc etc=))
    i'm just sick of always having dozens of tasks to do and yeah i guess i'm already ranting too much lol
    ofc someone would, unless you didnt want someone to ? :lol:

yep I got a massive bio test and an impossible maths hwk
    yep I dont have a job either atm
    yep study is everywhere for a2 lvls next yr!
    no novel for me tho
    and Ive pretty much got my PS done

Mmm I can see that you're pretty sick, why not just make a small aim for each day?

like 1 paragraph of your statement/one chapter of the novel/45mins job searching?

ReputationRep:
    Nah but we have a bro union and we got more time to waste :rofl: lets overtake him

The bit in bold, I think everyone is like that to an extent, you really aren't alone at all :console:

Everyone yearns for stuff, a partner, better academics, better physicals, the loss of someone and distracting is the way to go I guess :holmes:

My advice is to pinpoint where the self disgust comes from? is it school, work, some ppl? or past ppl? :holmes:

also with the joy bit, it is hard, but some lucky ppl find their passion, whether its a sport/art/something else....I found mine in bboying

so try a ton of stuff and find something that makes you feel truly happy and then you will much better for starters!
    Thanks for the advice. (I've tried everything, except ECT)

But my case is quite different and I'd rather not go into details. I've been through years of treatment and nothing fruitful has come out of it...
    Just thought I'd share my feelings.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.