Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I'll even throw in a free hug. :emog:

I'm okay. :h Just giggling at Avast's scanning stats. :mmm:

Scanned files: 37945

Current Scanner Status: 0%

:giggle: How many files do I have?! O.O

Cake for you? Of course. Cake for everyone! Everyone for cake. :girl:

I'm downloading daft punk. :mmm: My inner trance demon is liking the beats and sounds now. :giggle: I knew she'd come around eventually.
    Daft punk :coma: first album I ever bought.....and thanks Kagu *eats cake* man that was good internet cake....and yes avast does that to me too :giggle: but it's a useful little free programme :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Are you keen on stir-fry...I could rustle somehting up for you pretty quick...or I have chicken wings :teeth:
    :coma:

I like stirfry, especially noodles with chicken :coma:

Are you good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Daft punk :coma: first album I ever bought.....and thanks Kagu *eats cake* man that was good internet cake....and yes avast does that to me too :giggle: but it's a useful little free programme :cute:
    I could've sworn I danced to 'Harder Better Faster Stronger' multiple times on the dance floor in my high school trance days. XD I think that's why it sounds very familiar. Great tune though. :coma:

Sushi? :coma:

Technologic. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'll even throw in a free hug. :emog:
    done:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    harder better faster stronger :coma:

chicken chow mein :coma:

hello :coma:

i got my first paycheck today :excited: stupid tax :huff:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    :coma:

I like stirfry, especially noodles with chicken :coma:

Are you good?
    At making stir-fry? Of course got some egg noodles and some chicken actually...I'll rustle somehting up
    I could've sworn I danced to 'Harder Better Faster Stronger' multiple times on the dance floor in my high school trance days. XD I think that's why it sounds very familiar. Great tune though. :coma:

Sushi? :coma:

Technologic. :awesome:
    Ye I think a lot of people remember that song for one reason or another :p: and I think I should leave sushi making to someone who's better at it :sad: but we can share a platter if you like
    I'm in the mood for tempura prawns....and I have no idea where to get any

ReputationRep:
    Hi :hi:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Hi :hi:
    Hey Coo :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Hey skippy :cute:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Hey skippy :cute:
    How're things?

ReputationRep:
    hmmm I just did this maths question, the given answer is 3 or - 3 , my answer is 63837.7:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    How're things?
    Good! Well, impending essay doom is stressing me, but work today was really fab. As when my managers came to let me go home, they both congratulated me and said I'd done a really fantastic day's work today :proud:

How're you?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    hmmm I just did this maths question, the given answer is 3 or - 3 , my answer is 63837.7:lolwut:
    Ummm............................ .......

I'd say can I help?...but I'm thinking the answer is no.....
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Good! Well, impending essay doom is stressing me, but work today was really fab. As when my managers came to let me go home, they both congratulated me and said I'd done a really fantastic day's work today :proud:

How're you?
    Oh awesome! Well done Coo...and oh no, essay time :afraid: you got a lot done already?

ReputationRep:
    I don't feel like changing my avatar/sig this week - Tegami Bachi is pretty

Someone ban me from ebay......have just bid on a bracelet I really dont need :sigh: I went on looking for a brooch!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)

How're you?
    well done ro-chan:emog:

(Original post by skipp)
    Ummm............................ .......

I'd say can I help?...but I'm thinking the answer is no.....
    :giggle:ive been making silly little mistakes with these tutorial questions because im tired:tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Oh awesome! Well done Coo...and oh no, essay time :afraid: you got a lot done already?
    Thanks :cute: And no, ha ha! 200 words on one of my three essays, none on my other two essays

Thanks vin-kun :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    done:hugs:
    :hugs:

(Original post by eugenius 8)
    harder better faster stronger :coma:

chicken chow mein :coma:

hello :coma:

i got my first paycheck today :excited: stupid tax :huff:
    I know. The tax is ridiculous. :mad:

(Original post by skipp)
    At making stir-fry? Of course got some egg noodles and some chicken actually...I'll rustle somehting up

Ye I think a lot of people remember that song for one reason or another :p: and I think I should leave sushi making to someone who's better at it :sad: but we can share a platter if you like
    I'm in the mood for tempura prawns....and I have no idea where to get any
    Stir fry. :teeth: I'm pro at making it. It's actually incredibly fun! Add anything you want! Tofu ftw. :teeth:

I make sushi. :hugs: Have mine. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Stir fry. :teeth: I'm pro at making it. It's actually incredibly fun! Add anything you want! Tofu ftw. :teeth:

I make sushi. :hugs: Have mine. :mmm:
    I don't earn enough to pay tax :p: although that does mean I don't earn a lot.....and :coma: I can taste the stir-fry in my mouth....tofu and chicken and brocolli and noodles and sauce, do I want sweet sauce or hot sauce or...mmmm stir fry
    And thanks Kagu! :yum:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.