Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    ok guys i admit i MIGHT be awesome, not that i am, just that i am willing to admit i might be

:ninja:
    Of course you are bloody awesome! :yep: :woo:

Couldn't say the same for me :ninja: at almost 19 I struggle to make friends :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avhhs)
    Of course you are bloody awesome! :yep: :woo:

Couldn't say the same for me :ninja: at almost 19 I struggle to make friends :sad:

I'm not awesome, just had to say it on here

I'm near 22 and pushed all my friends away, so that makes me **** :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not awesome, just had to say it on here

I'm near 22 and pushed all my friends away, so that makes me **** :yep:
    Evidence to support the hypothesesis that you are indeed highly awesome:
    Probably most people on this thread feel that they've pushed friends away (including me) in an illogical attempt to protect ourselves or whatever. It's also probable that those friends care about us and want to help due to each of our gargantual levels of awesomeness. Hell, we are ALL awesome!!!

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    I feel like I fell out the sleepy tree and hit every branch, bet it's the risperidone. The voices told me this is what they want, if I'm so tired I'll be easily subdued when they come. I'm scared.
    No doubt you too were also hit with 'awesome stick' at the point of conception.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avhhs)
    x
    And another awesome person (didn't mean to miss you out)

ReputationRep:
    Thinking about it, and I did, this thread could probably be re-titled the "Awesome Persons Society"

ReputationRep:
    Rory's life plan:

sort out ESA
    sort out a place to live with my girlfriend
    sort out bills and such
    work as hard as I can on my CBT
    reach the point where I can go back into education through college and then hopefully University to study IT
    get a job in IT
    have a productive and rewarding life with my girlfriend and with friends both new and old

sounds so easy on paper...:erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    Rory's life plan:

sort out ESA
    sort out bills and such
    reach the point where I can go back into education through college and then hopefully University to study IT
    get a job in IT
    have a productive and rewarding life with my girlfriend and with friends both new and old

I reckon you can do it buddy

It'd seem that in my quest to become a 'better man' and feel more attractive I've just become mega-paranoid and overblown every little mistake I make into some massive personality defect. For example missing the bus by 2 minutes with my girlfriend uddenly turned into lazy selfish irresponsible whiny manchild

I think it's because I think if I don't improve then my love life is going to go the same way as my parents' marriage did-down the drain :/
    but in reality the only thing which is putting it at risk is my constant self-criticism and hyperanxious state

ReputationRep:
    What the hell do I do?!?!?! My psych wants to take me back to where it all happened cause he thinks that's the only way I can move forward is by talking about it at the damn place!! But surely he can't make me to right?!?! I've been once and god I was a total mess after that!

I don't open up to him about it at all.. So he reckons going there will release all this built up emotions about it all and he'll be there to talk it through with me... But I really do not want to go back there :cry2:

I don't know what the **** to do at all!! :sad: I just can't go back there I fuking fant!!! But he won't blody listn!! Just wana smSh somethin up now!!!'!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avhhs)
    Lots of tears running down my cheeks right now :cry: Thought I'd catch up on this week's episode of Waterloo Road but it has a really sad ending :sad: :cry:
    I've missed so much episodes of Waterloo Road I can no longer call myself a fan Need to catch up, pronto.

ReputationRep:
    So, yesterday was a horrible day, I actually cried at night and I'm supposed to be the cold hearted Kristen Stewart girl who has no feelings but hey
    Lay in bed most of the day feeling sorry for myself because everything's going wrong again and my Doctor joked that one more overdose wouldn't end in good luck like it has before. That scared me but yesterday it seemed like a "way out"
    Avoided everyone and told them I was alright like usual.
    Depression, you won.
    But just on this occasion:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -FireFlies-)
    What the hell do I do?!?!?! My psych wants to take me back to where it all happened cause he thinks that's the only way I can move forward is by talking about it at the damn place!! But surely he can't make me to right?!?! I've been once and god I was a total mess after that!

I don't open up to him about it at all.. So he reckons going there will release all this built up emotions about it all and he'll be there to talk it through with me... But I really do not want to go back there :cry2:

I don't know what the **** to do at all!! :sad: I just can't go back there I fuking fant!!! But he won't blody listn!! Just wana smSh somethin up now!!!'!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But last time you went you were on your own, do you think youd feel safer if there was someone you know there with you, prehaps talk to him about going near the place, looking at it from a distance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm trying to find out what's going on with me and where I can go to get help but in order to actually find out I'd have to post a rather long explanation, would you say it's more suitable to put that in here or in a thread?
    I would say it is most likely best to start a new thread, that way you can clearly see the replies to your post (and won't miss any), and in the thread, sometimes as this thread is fast moving, posts get missed, which won't happen if you create a new thread.

ReputationRep:
    Rory's life plan:

sort out ESA
    sort out bills and such
    get a job in IT

I have faith in you to do this!

ReputationRep:
    I made it through todays first aid course. :woo: And the trainer said he was impressed with me. Which shut the voices up for a little while because they had been saying that I was crap at it all and was doing it all wrong. Score: tasha-1 voices-0.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by tasha96)
    I made it through todays first aid course. :woo: And the trainer said he was impressed with me. Which shut the voices up for a little while because they had been saying that I was crap at it all and was doing it all wrong. Score: tasha-1 voices-0.
    Yay! I'm still on PRSOM for you :emo: WELL DONE TASHA :lovehug:

*scurries away to rep random noobs in H&R*

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna reply to people in a bit, but was wondering if anyone's heard from 08Batee?
    She's not posted in a while

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Yay! I'm still on PRSOM for you :emo: WELL DONE TASHA :lovehug:

*scurries away to rep random noobs in H&R*
    Thank you. :hugs:

I'm gonna reply to people in a bit, but was wondering if anyone's heard from 08Batee?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I spoke to her on facebook last night. :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't think she uses TSR anymore. I haven't spoken to her in ages either - must do that

ReputationRep:
    Rory's life plan:

sort out ESA
    sort out bills and such
    get a job in IT

you know you can do it

(Original post by gemmanewman)
    So, yesterday was a horrible day, I actually cried at night and I'm supposed to be the cold hearted Kristen Stewart girl who has no feelings but hey
    Lay in bed most of the day feeling sorry for myself because everything's going wrong again and my Doctor joked that one more overdose wouldn't end in good luck like it has before. That scared me but yesterday it seemed like a "way out"
    Avoided everyone and told them I was alright like usual.
    Depression, you won.
    But just on this occasion:cool:
    i know everyone says this, but sometimes crying can really help :yep:
    try and ignore your dr he should have joked like that, but you CAN get over this
    and your right, depression MAY have won, but only on this occasion :yep:

and this my friend is why you are super awesome :woo::awesome::banana2:

I spoke to her on facebook last night. :hugs:

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    I don't think she uses TSR anymore. I haven't spoken to her in ages either - must do that
    thanks guys, i have no contact with her now if shes not on TSR and all of a sudden got worried that she wasnt posting and stuff.
    hope shes ok

ReputationRep:
    Wanted to prepare my next term at university, but still haven't done anything. I don't want to fail again, but I don't think I will do anything next week and everything is a mess.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.