Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cyclops19)
    anyone heard about St Johns experimental psychology interviews?
    I got one about an hour ago!! You'll probably hear soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KKeyser1)
    Not St John's, but just got an interview for French and ab initio Russian at Trinity! you're literally the first person I've seen for this course haha
    I've not seen anyone else for it either! Have you had your Russian interview time through?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hpkn)
    good luck man
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anomalouse)
    Me>
    I did ring them this morning and they said all successful applicants have been emailed and the rejections are on the post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZYCJASON)
    I did ring them this morning and they said all successful applicants have been emailed and the rejections are on the post.
    For all subjects?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    NOOOOO. That sucks!

I'm so doomed now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My MAT test was chronic! You've got every chance in the world...one less competition for a place Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Any maths interviews yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whoskal)
    Any maths interviews yet?
    Anyone else got an interview for History at Queen's??
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fl0ppyd1sk)
    My MAT test was chronic! You've got every chance in the world...one less competition for a place Good luck!
    That's the thing, mine went awful. I got completely curveballed with the questions, plus I didn't finish.

Cheers though! I'm sure you'll get (or maybe already have) offers from solid university choices!

ReputationRep:
    Got invited for an interview at Pembroke for Psychology and Philosophy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anomalouse)
    For all subjects?
    "Yes."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZYCJASON)
    "Yes."

Is this for all colleges?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaxyBeast98)
    I just rang St Hugh's and they said maths emails won't be sent out till Friday, with some possibly sent on Thursday
    I just realize many people are applying to st hugh. Anyone applying for Maths and cs in St hugh's ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FelixJoelBrooke)
    I did an open application and got St.Hilda's Hbu?
    I applied to St Johns Do you reckon biomed will be oversubscribed this year?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard for Wadham history and English? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fl0ppyd1sk)
    I applied to Somerville. Which colleges have people heard from?
    Are you a ComSci applicant too?😊
    CompSci and philosophy I applied to Univ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lsdjrl)
    Just received a Wadham interview
    Well done!!!!

ReputationRep:
    On the keble site is says interview letters for physics have been posted, but I haven't heard about an interview or rejection yet but I applied for physics at Keble, does anyone know if Keble give out their invitations to interview by post solely, or if they email as well?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natashalaisan)
    I've not seen anyone else for it either! Have you had your Russian interview time through?
    It's quite niche I suppose no, just times for when to get there - 4ish days! why so long haha!? Have you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr111)
    I applied to St Johns Do you reckon biomed will be oversubscribed this year?
    Not particularly sure, i looked at statistics for last yearand it seemed to be in the lower band in terms of subscribers

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.