Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cos I'm not sure)
    Ozil - abysmal, anonymous, no surprise
    Welbeck - misses a 1 on 1, no surprise
    Sanchez - wasteful, no surprise
    Defence - caught out, no surprise

Typical, typical Arsenal. Spineless, abysmal, useless bottlers. Where is the resilience, fortitude, determination, mental strength?

Arsenal collapse again, no ****ing surprise

Watch as City score 2 more. Losing at home to a rival, inexcusable

We'll be coming for Liverpool don't worry.

The bias is unbelievable though, Sanchez has been having a good game and to think you'd be calling us spineless even though we've given a good performance for the majority of the half. Anyways you forgot to mention Flamini if you're going to bring up the defense too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    being clinical isn't just about scoring amazing goals
    it's about consistently scoring, being in the right place at the right time
    aguero has world class movement and anticipation - it's no accident he wass exactly where he needed to be.

although it seems you're just a troll on here for lols so i assume none of what i just said will go in to your head...
    No, 'clinical' in sport means being devoid of emotion, and composed.

Honestly change sports or don't use words you don't know the meaning of
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Ozil - abysmal, anonymous, no surprise
    Welbeck - misses a 1 on 1, no surprise
    Sanchez - wasteful, no surprise
    Defence - caught out, no surprise

Typical, typical Arsenal. Spineless, abysmal, useless bottlers. Where is the resilience, fortitude, determination, mental strength?

Arsenal collapse again, no ****ing surprise

Watch as City score 2 more. Losing at home to a rival, inexcusable
    Bit harsh, no? I don't think Arsenal have played that badly :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

The bias is unbelievable though, Sanchez has been having a good game and to think you'd be calling us spineless even though we've given a good performance for the majority of the half. Anyways you forgot to mention Flamini if you're going to bring up the defense too
    Hahahaha play Liverpool tomorrow and we'd beat you 5-1 just like last year.

Sanchez has been wasteful. Delivery poor, passing poor. Showed some nice touches in midfield and worked hard, but been wasteful, which is what I said. Others in the match thread agree.

ReputationRep:
    No, 'clinical' in sport means being devoid of emotion, and composed.

Honestly change sports or don't use words you don't know the meaning of
    yes it does but it also means taking your chances, although it doesn't really matter what i say does it?
    you're incapable of agreeing with me and not trying to troll because it wouldn't be funny would it?

(Original post by AR_95)

bring it *****.:cool:

but srs, don't even acknowledge this guy - he doesn't add anything to the forums doing what he's doing now.
    i'm embarrassed he's a fan of our club acting like this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    They were good, but not that good. Fernandinho had an awful game for half an hour and lost every single 50/50, which gave Arsenal a numbers advantage on transition every time, especially because Lampard is slow.

No creativity outside the box, as usual. Arsenal really aren't very good creatively at all anymore and their shots created stats dropped off HUGELY last year, it's carried on this season. It's unsustainable and all of this tippy tappy in midfield counts for **** all in terms of points, only goals matter.

ReputationRep:
    Welbeck needs to take his chances this half, he'll get one good chance for sure. An early goal is a must

ReputationRep:
    Good start so far. Glad the side isn't still deflated

ReputationRep:
    Sanchez should have hit it hard and low

ReputationRep:
    Koscileny is miles off Mertesacker tbh. If Chambers replaces one of the two eventually hopefully it's Mertesacker.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal have done everything but score really.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal look great attacking wise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Arsenal have done everything but score really.
    that just sums them up tbh.
    great team, some real quality players and sometimes they can be so good to watch.
    but it's all about the goals and they simply don't score enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Win -> "City were playing poor and didn't have Toure"
    Draw -> City were playing poor and didn't have Toure"
    Loss -> "Arsenal have no bottle"

There's hate regardless of the outcome

ReputationRep:
    Our player need to keep concentration and not get carried away when going forward ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Win -> "City were playing poor and didn't have Toure"
    Draw -> City were playing poor and didn't have Toure"
    Loss -> "Arsenal have no bottle"

There's hate regardless of the outcome
    arsenal have been great going forward tbh.
    as samir said they have done everything except score :/

city is one of the hardest games in the league - people saying arsenal should be embarrassed to lose to them are deluded haters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

Sanchez has not been having a good game, winning freekicks means **** all if he's wasting all the freekicks he wins.

ReputationRep:
    See how **** and wasteful Sanchez was there AR? Where's your defence of him now? Dimichelis ****s up and gives the ball away, Arsenal are running 4/5 v 3, Sanchez ****s up

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I can't say otherwise wrt Sanchez. Prior to the goal I would say he was having a good performance but the whole team has been more wasteful after the goal tbh

ReputationRep:
    people criticising sanchez but i think they should be more focues on just how poor Ozil has been; something becoming way too typical of him.

seriously, just get cazorla on instead - Ozil is doing nothing but give the ball away.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.