The Manchester United Thread XIX Watch

This discussion is closed.
trapking
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lúcio)
It's a testament to just how bad Norwich are that you can play so poorly yet win a game.

Not gonna lie, would be top bants if you get top 4 and win the FA Cup.
We wont be so lucky against West ham! We barely won last time and got lucky.

Liverpool will beat Sevilla (its destiny for Klopp).

therefore bye bye top 4 and hopefully bye LVG
fallen_acorns
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
you guys will get to experiance life as an arsenal fan now..

Cheering us on, hoping for the best, but be prepared, we will probably dissapoint you.

Arsenal is like a guy with a small ****, moments of glory, but they are only short.. Will try very hard, and you will convince yourself it can still happen - but then in the end you both kind of knew how it would end.
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Doubt Arsenal will win or even draw tomorrow
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by trapking)
We wont be so lucky against West ham! We barely won last time and got lucky.

Liverpool will beat Sevilla (its destiny for Klopp).

therefore bye bye top 4 and hopefully bye LVG
West Ham "should" tear you apart, but under LVG you have a hilarious tendency to show up when you need to.
I've never seen a team play worse football but still b this close to having a successful season - it must be infuriating having a manager this poor because if he gets the results, there's no feasible explanation for letting him go.

Klopp's record in Cup finals is hilariously poor, and underestimating Sevilla would be fatal. We've certainly been the best team in the competition and on our day we could beat Sevilla, however there's a reason they've won the EL the past 2 seasons.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if you knock City/Arsenal out of top 4 and then we win EL so we both end up with CL next season?
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by fallen_acorns)
Arsenal is like a guy with a small ****, moments of glory, but they are only short.. Will try very hard, and you will convince yourself it can still happen - but then in the end you both kind of knew how it would end.
Occasionally lands a ridiculously hot girl (Sanchez/Ozil) but after his poor performances in the bedroom, she eventually comes to her senses and moves on to somebody vastly superior (Bayern/Madrid/Barca).
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lúcio)

Wouldn't it be hilarious if you knock City/Arsenal out of top 4 and then we win EL so we both end up with CL next season?
yeah that won't happen tho

City will probably want some sweet revenge after their 3-0 defeat to Arsenal earlier in the season! Can't see Arsenal winning that, they will bottle it as usual. It's not surprising to me though have been saying for ages we won't make top 4 and i hope this club don't stick with LVG otherwise we are ****ed.
Kenan and Kel
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by fallen_acorns)
you guys will get to experiance life as an arsenal fan now..

Cheering us on, hoping for the best, but be prepared, we will probably dissapoint you.

Ozil should ****ing run riot with all that space City leave in midfield
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Thread in the hood gone wrong gone sexual
Aky786UK
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Goal hid Rooney nearly messing up the chance but woeful performance and shows how Martial-Rashford saved the manager. Norwich are going down and rightly so, when you have to rely on Jerome to score goals you are doomed.

Going for a draw tomorrow but if a team was more likely to win, it would be Arsenal I reckon.

Class by Mata post-match, taking a picture with the fan in the wheelchair. Will be sad if he leaves if Jose comes in

Posted from TSR Mobile
difeo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by trapking)
yeah that won't happen tho

City will probably want some sweet revenge after their 3-0 defeat to Arsenal earlier in the season! Can't see Arsenal winning that, they will bottle it as usual. It's not surprising to me though have been saying for ages we won't make top 4 and i hope this club don't stick with LVG otherwise we are ****ed.
It was 2-1 pal. But anyway, you can't use a team being heavily beaten in the last meeting as a reason that they'll win the next meeting lol
Rk2k14
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How the **** is Lingard a United player.
So **** its unbelievable and the guy's playing as a CAM ahead of players like Mata and Herrera.
Rooney needs to go.
drewBusby
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Bocelli singing at leicester game
samiz20891
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by drewBusby)

Bocelli singing at leicester game
I got goosebumps watching that, was so hoping to get a ticket but couldn't. The atmosphere looks amazing though.
Seabear11
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lúcio)
I want this to happen so badly. Pep managing a team that's not even in the champions league. Although i have already prepared myself for disappointment. Van Gaal is clueless, today performance was unbearable to watch. If i have to put up another season of that doss...
SA-1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Seabear11)
I want this to happen so badly. Pep managing a team that's not even in the champions league. Although i have already prepared myself for disappointment. Van Gaal is clueless, today performance was unbearable to watch. If i have to put up another season of that doss...
Yes, that'll mean he will absolutely run away with the league though wouldn't it?
NathanW18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SA-1)
Yes, that'll mean he will absolutely run away with the league though wouldn't it?
Why? He will still have the extra games to play in the Europa League. I don't think it's going to be easy for him.
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This is confusing. Do I want Man City to win so Arsenal don't get rewarded for a decade fo mediocrity? Do I want Arsenal to win or draw so Man Utd can get 4th? Do I even want Man Utd to get 4th, because then Van Gaal will stay? Do I really want Mourinho instead? Would it be any harm to give Van Gaal another year so we can get the Mystery Manager (i.e. whichever big name manager becomes available this time)? Who will be next year's Guardiola, Klopp and Mourinho?
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
^I want Arsenal to lose so they're #forever4th
_Ddraig_
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
So 4th place is pretty much ours to lose now, although West Ham and Bournemouth won't be easy games for us.
MrDystopia
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
So suddenly reaching 4th place is within our own hands. Didn't expect that a few months back.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (54)
19.71%
Unconditional if firmed (22)
8.03%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.73%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (9)
3.28%
No unconditional offers (187)
68.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed