The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fallen_acorns
Arsenal is like a guy with a small dick, moments of glory, but they are only short.. Will try very hard, and you will convince yourself it can still happen - but then in the end you both kind of knew how it would end.

Occasionally lands a ridiculously hot girl (Sanchez/Ozil) but after his poor performances in the bedroom, she eventually comes to her senses and moves on to somebody vastly superior (Bayern/Madrid/Barca).
Original post by Lúcio

Wouldn't it be hilarious if you knock City/Arsenal out of top 4 and then we win EL so we both end up with CL next season? :tongue:

yeah that won't happen tho :tongue:

City will probably want some sweet revenge after their 3-0 defeat to Arsenal earlier in the season! Can't see Arsenal winning that, they will bottle it as usual. It's not surprising to me though have been saying for ages we won't make top 4 and i hope this club don't stick with LVG otherwise we are ****ed.
Original post by fallen_acorns
you guys will get to experiance life as an arsenal fan now..

Cheering us on, hoping for the best, but be prepared, we will probably dissapoint you.

Arsenal is like a guy with a small dick, moments of glory, but they are only short.. Will try very hard, and you will convince yourself it can still happen - but then in the end you both kind of knew how it would end.

Ozil should ****ing run riot with all that space City leave in midfield
Thread in the hood gone wrong gone sexual
Goal hid Rooney nearly messing up the chance but woeful performance and shows how Martial-Rashford saved the manager. Norwich are going down and rightly so, when you have to rely on Jerome to score goals you are doomed.

Going for a draw tomorrow but if a team was more likely to win, it would be Arsenal I reckon.

Class by Mata post-match, taking a picture with the fan in the wheelchair. Will be sad if he leaves if Jose comes in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by trapking
yeah that won't happen tho :tongue:

City will probably want some sweet revenge after their 3-0 defeat to Arsenal earlier in the season! Can't see Arsenal winning that, they will bottle it as usual. It's not surprising to me though have been saying for ages we won't make top 4 and i hope this club don't stick with LVG otherwise we are ****ed.

It was 2-1 pal. But anyway, you can't use a team being heavily beaten in the last meeting as a reason that they'll win the next meeting lol
How the **** is Lingard a United player.
So **** its unbelievable and the guy's playing as a CAM ahead of players like Mata and Herrera.
Rooney needs to go.

Bocelli singing at leicester game
Original post by drewBusby

Bocelli singing at leicester game

I got goosebumps watching that, was so hoping to get a ticket but couldn't. The atmosphere looks amazing though.
Original post by Lúcio

Wouldn't it be hilarious if you knock City/Arsenal out of top 4 and then we win EL so we both end up with CL next season? :tongue:

I want this to happen so badly. Pep managing a team that's not even in the champions league. :colone: Although i have already prepared myself for disappointment. Van Gaal is clueless, today performance was unbearable to watch. If i have to put up another season of that doss...
Reply 8570
Original post by Seabear11
I want this to happen so badly. Pep managing a team that's not even in the champions league. :colone: Although i have already prepared myself for disappointment. Van Gaal is clueless, today performance was unbearable to watch. If i have to put up another season of that doss...

Yes, that'll mean he will absolutely run away with the league though wouldn't it?
Original post by SA-1
Yes, that'll mean he will absolutely run away with the league though wouldn't it?

Why? He will still have the extra games to play in the Europa League. I don't think it's going to be easy for him.
This is confusing. Do I want Man City to win so Arsenal don't get rewarded for a decade fo mediocrity? Do I want Arsenal to win or draw so Man Utd can get 4th? Do I even want Man Utd to get 4th, because then Van Gaal will stay? Do I really want Mourinho instead? Would it be any harm to give Van Gaal another year so we can get the Mystery Manager (i.e. whichever big name manager becomes available this time)? Who will be next year's Guardiola, Klopp and Mourinho?
^I want Arsenal to lose so they're #forever4th
So 4th place is pretty much ours to lose now, although West Ham and Bournemouth won't be easy games for us.
So suddenly reaching 4th place is within our own hands. Didn't expect that a few months back.
How have you managed that?

This season is mental...
Going to put £100 on United to not beat West Ham.
Leicster win the title.
Spurs come 2nd
City not in the top4
United have a horrible season, and end up with top4 and the FA cup
Liverpool win the europa and get CL football
Chelsea are near the religation zone at christmas..

This season. Just dont know what to expect.

Except for arsenal, we are the one shinning light of consistancy this year.. exactly as dissapointly bland as you would have thought our season would be.

Latest