Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    An apple gives you more energy than coffee apparently, just saying :P

I'm excited!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by forgotmyusername)
    Hey, im doing Fashion Marketing and Branding too!
    Nice!!! I've onditinal offer and now I'm wondering!Have u decided yet?Are u firm?

ReputationRep:
    Nice!!! I've onditinal offer and now I'm wondering!Have u decided yet?Are u firm?
    Where else are you considering? Yep i firmed it last week, the course looks really good When did you have your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sanniehald)
    Awesome..

Do you know what happens at fresher week? :O
    not a clue, don't know what to expect from any of this...

ReputationRep:
    Fresher's week basically consists of lots of 'events' such as themed club nights etc. And the Fresher's fair which is basically loads of stalls with information, job adverts, freebies, SU stuff, societies to join etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babelicious_1986)
    no gym access for nottingham uni, swimming pool yes.
    Awwwh :/

ReputationRep:
    Where else are you considering? Yep i firmed it last week, the course looks really good When did you have your interview?
    UClAN is my second choice!well about the interview I'm not sure if it's before or after they send u a conditinal offer,do u know? Because I'm actually not from UK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stephhcharlene)
    Fresher's week basically consists of lots of 'events' such as themed club nights etc. And the Fresher's fair which is basically loads of stalls with information, job adverts, freebies, SU stuff, societies to join etc.
    Oh okay .

ReputationRep:
    UClAN is my second choice!well about the interview I'm not sure if it's before or after they send u a conditinal offer,do u know? Because I'm actually not from UK
    Ohh, well i had to have my interview before they would make me an offer, but im guessing if youre not in the uk then you probably wont have to go to an interview at all, lucky! so where abouts are you from?

ReputationRep:
    Ohh, well i had to have my interview before they would make me an offer, but im guessing if youre not in the uk then you probably wont have to go to an interview at all, lucky! so where abouts are you from?
    Bulgaria!!!It's a small country,but it's really beautiful Thanks for the info,I was a little bit in a tizzy because everybody talls about the interview!So we may study together in Oct!

ReputationRep:
    Can I go now please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kristi)
    Bulgaria!!!It's a small country,but it's really beautiful Thanks for the info,I was a little bit in a tizzy because everybody talls about the interview!So we may study together in Oct!
    i live in Sweden and i went to my interview, i applied for primary education as well as English but decided to go for English in the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elisabeth)
    i live in Sweden and i went to my interview, i applied for primary education as well as English but decided to go for English in the end.
    well I had a porfolio for the course I've chosen and I suppose that's the reason

ReputationRep:
    anyone studying broadcast journo?
    looking to book gill street hopefully in may! finger crossed.. any accom in particular which is seem to be 'more fun' than others?!

can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbru04c8)
    im in gill street block h anyone else in there?
    Im in Gill St block H what floor are you on?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing Costume Design and Making, i really want to know a few others who are on my course lol

ReputationRep:
    Cannot wait for the freshers' program!

ReputationRep:
    Cannot wait for the freshers' program!
    don't get your hopes up too high.

the last thing you want is to be dissapointed with the freshers week because of high standards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francistheswole)
    don't get your hopes up too high.

the last thing you want is to be dissapointed with the freshers week because of high standards
    I have no high standards! I just want to see what they have planned for us

ReputationRep:
    I have no high standards! I just want to see what they have planned for us
    oh thats good then

seems like you'll have fun no matter what

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.