Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muf_mur)
    That's the same problem i'm facing..i have 5 resits and 9 A2 exams.i have decided to get all my revision done by 10-15 April and then focus on pastpapers for the rest of the days
    14 exams damnnn! What subjects do you do? And do you spend time on each subject everyday?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyugly)
    14 exams damnnn! What subjects do you do? And do you spend time on each subject everyday?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah i know it's a lot i do Maths(C4,FP1,FP2) Physics and Chemistry,my resits are C3, Phy1, Phy2, Chem1 & Chem2..so that's basically the whole of AS chem and Physics.
    So far i am ready for only; maths units,Chem 1 and Phy4.
    i try to spend time on each subject everyday but its just not possible.in fact on some days i dont do anything at all. i'm soo freaked out right now:afraid:

ReputationRep:
    yeah i know it's a lot i do Maths(C4,FP1,FP2) Physics and Chemistry,my resits are C3, Phy1, Phy2, Chem1 & Chem2..so that's basically the whole of AS chem and Physics.
    So far i am ready for only; maths units,Chem 1 and Phy4.
    i try to spend time on each subject everyday but its just not possible.in fact on some days i dont do anything at all. i'm soo freaked out right now:afraid:
    Ahhh it's like gcses all over again except 10x worse.😁 What grades are you aiming for? I'm retaking two maths units and i find myself only focussing on maths (because it's the one i enjoy revising) But yeah same some days i end up doing nothing... And I get distracted easily. I'm gonna try revising in short bursts but I DUNNO

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyugly)
    Ahhh it's like gcses all over again except 10x worse.😁 What grades are you aiming for? I'm retaking two maths units and i find myself only focussing on maths (because it's the one i enjoy revising) But yeah same some days i end up doing nothing... And I get distracted easily. I'm gonna try revising in short bursts but I DUNNO

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i am aiming for A's..what about you?
    for me too Maths is a lot easier to study mainly due to the availability of video tutorials and stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    If you have a good grasp of GCSE maths and are prepared to work you should be fine with it! What are the alternatives? Good luck with the interview though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you, I've had some of my interviews now and all of them had said that Maths is a must for Computer Science so maths it is! I can grasp maths quite well and I'm a hard worker so hopefully I will do alright lol.

ReputationRep:
    i am aiming for A's..what about you?
    for me too Maths is a lot easier to study mainly due to the availability of video tutorials and stuff
    As/Bs, and yeah that's true.
    We can do this just a few months left!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got to revise for 5 exams this year.

Keep the motivation up everyone, we can all pull through it!

ReputationRep:
    Name:  if-you-dont-study-you-shall-not-pass.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  34.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    I'm fine with Maths and Chemistry but I despise Bio, too much content.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by yellowcopter)
    Thank you, I've had some of my interviews now and all of them had said that Maths is a must for Computer Science so maths it is! I can grasp maths quite well and I'm a hard worker so hopefully I will do alright lol.
    Yeah it is really, and if you know what your aiming for it might make you want to work a bit harder, so that's good! Goo luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    4-5 depends on the day

ReputationRep:
    6 exams...around 5-9 a day. I'm dying.

ReputationRep:
    How people manage to do 4 I don't understand aha! I have 3 hours to eat dinner, do homework and if I have time I revise. So like I do none during the week aha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Erm 0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boy_wonder_95)
    GCSEs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah

ReputationRep:
    Lol A levels with 8 exams lol

ReputationRep:
    not enough -_-

ReputationRep:
    I've got 4 AS exams at the end of May and planning on revising about 5-6 hours a day depending on how I feel, starting properly at the beginning of my Easter hols on the 4th April. Should be okay! Thats what I did for GCSE really and had way more exams than now!

Not properly revising much now as I know it won't go in properly!

ReputationRep:
    For me its a bit wierd I guess, I average 2 1/2 hrs -3 hrs a school night and anywhere from 3-6hrs on a weekend, I am really gunning towards finishing my as unit 2's by late March - mid April so i can get a solid month of pastpapers

ReputationRep:
    Guys have I left revision too late?
    I'm doing GCSEs and my first exams in 12th May.

Please help me.

How did you all get A* and As in each subject, please share tips because For the past few weeks in really feeling depressed! D:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.