Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly648)
    I have chosen maths, biology, chemistry and geography! Lots of people think geography is boring but I think it's great! Lol
    I like geography too! But Spanish is better haha, I have to choose between the exact two for A2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aasvogel)
    Careers class is going to be fun this year...
    Oh don't even get me started haha! I have a really strict careers tutor! No fun....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    I like geography too! But Spanish is better haha, I have to choose between the exact two for A2
    Oh finally someone who won't mock me for liking geography I don't know, geography is pretty good :P

ReputationRep:
    Oh finally someone who won't mock me for liking geography I don't know, geography is pretty good :P
    :ahee: it is, but Spanish would be MUCH more useful :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh don't even get me started haha! I have a really strict careers tutor! No fun....
    Mine is actually quite good, it's just for everything we do that's useful, we have 3 classes of things I don't need!

ReputationRep:
    :ahee: it is, but Spanish would be MUCH more useful :yep:
    Aww well now you have just confused me
    (Original post by aasvogel)
    Mine is actually quite good, it's just for everything we do that's useful, we have 3 classes of things I don't need!
    Yeah I know the feeling! My careers tutor just sat with me for half an hour questioning why I didn't want to do physics...

ReputationRep:
    Aww well now you have just confused me

Yeah I know the feeling! My careers tutor just sat with me for half an hour questioning why I didn't want to do physics...
    Don't do physics unless your set on a chem degree then it COULD be useful.

Spanish Spanish Spanish

ReputationRep:
    Don't do physics unless your set on a chem degree then it COULD be useful.

Spanish Spanish Spanish
    No I decided not to bother with physics but enough with the Spanish, you might just change my mind!!!

ReputationRep:
    No I decided not to bother with physics but enough with the Spanish, you might just change my mind!!!
    That's the point... Geography is useless compared to Spanish for you! And you could travel... South America, Spain, become a doctor there

Seriously though. Spanish.

ReputationRep:
    +1 for the Spanish thing. I'm doing it to AS and intend to do it to A2. The talk our year group got for modern languages was pretty compelling. I think it'd be amazing to actually write essays in another language (which I'm led to believe is part of the A2 syllabus).

I can see the future now, coming on TSR in the first week of Sixth Form because I'm struggling with Spanish and need help from someone like Fish. xD

ReputationRep:
    That's the point... Geography is useless compared to Spanish for you! And you could travel... South America, Spain, become a doctor there

Seriously though. Spanish.
    You are traumatising me! Wait did you do Spanish GCSE?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You are traumatising me! Wait did you do Spanish GCSE?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope! And I'm jumping into the AS :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikolaT)
    +1 for the Spanish thing. I'm doing it to AS and intend to do it to A2. The talk our year group got for modern languages was pretty compelling. I think it'd be amazing to actually write essays in another language (which I'm led to believe is part of the A2 syllabus).

I can see the future now, coming on TSR in the first week of Sixth Form because I'm struggling with Spanish and need help from someone like Fish. xD
    I can't speak Spanish but I would try to help

Non puedo hablar español pero intentaría ayudar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    46 days omg

ReputationRep:
    I was looking at the University of Malta and I've been told you need a modern language to at least AS level so that's when my confusion between geography and Spanish started. I need to find someone who has just done AS level Spanish (preferably with AQA)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    oops I read the 'start college countdown instead !

I was looking at the University of Malta and I've been told you need a modern language to at least AS level so that's when my confusion between geography and Spanish started. I need to find someone who had just done AS level Spanish (preferably with AQA)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :erm: I think there are some... Look at the past papers... It's fine :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Oooooh I remember what you're guys feeling as I had to open that envelope last year..
    You won't sleep...
    You will be shaking..
    but at the end of the day you tried your best + GCSE's aren't as important as A-levels so try not to stress a lot :') you will be fine
    GOOD LUCK!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by DrCrayCray)
    Dont even talk about French. Coursework was average then i did the foundation tier exam and found that hard too. pmsl, aiming for the D!
    I need to get my mind out of the gutter it's unreal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    I need to get my mind out of the gutter it's unreal.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Tibbz2)
    :dice:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.