Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

BREAKING: Reports of multiple explosions at Boston Marathon leaving dozens wounded. watch

ReputationRep:
    Quite sad that one is a medical student and they are both young and they have thrown their lives away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chindits)
    It's people like you that jumped to blame the white man and those "right wingers".

They're both Muslims, both extremists and both terrorists killing in the name of Allah and Islam.

You try and spin this any way you like with complete and utter moral bankruptcy to try and exonerate yet another Islamist murder.

I'll call these Islamic savages exactly what they are.
    Have you heard either of them state that they are killing in the name of Allah or Islam? No, that's something you jumped to as soon as you learnt they were Muslim. It's something you jumped to as soon as it happened. You didn't even give a thought to other reasons.

I'm not trying to spin it any way or exonerate anyone. I just don't see the point in deciding a motive before we actually know anything substantial.

I don't remembering jumping to blame right-wingers or "the white man". Though if you really want, I can give you examples of almost daily "white man" terrorism from Norn Iron. In fact, I don't remember suggesting anyone was more likely to have committed it?

ReputationRep:
    It's people like you that jumped to blame the white man and those "right wingers".

They're both Muslims, both extremists and both terrorists killing in the name of Allah and Islam.

You try and spin this any way you like with complete and utter moral bankruptcy to try and exonerate yet another Islamist murder.

Please stop trolling.

That is all

ReputationRep:

Source?

The racism here is getting ridiculous. Not all Muslims are extremists. Like I said earlier, they both also wear baseball caps, is that a motive too?

You cannot logically say that as they are Muslims, that must be the motivation. That's extreme prejustice and not helpful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pjm600)
    The racism here is getting ridiculous. Not all Muslims are extremists.
    Islam is not a race. Therefore criticism of it is not racist.

Islam is a choice; Muslims themselves say as much. Therefore, it is a legitimate target for criticism

ReputationRep:
    These people are as disgusting as the terrorists.

I've seen a lot of Muslims and left wingers already in damage control saying although the perpetrators may be Muslim, it could have been a "secular reason" why they bombed civilians.

Absolute lunacy of this axis and such an affront to humanity.

Imagine the parents of the little boy killed, reading the posts of these odious leftists and Islamist apologists desperately trying to spin this incident.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by MattKneale)
    No one in their right minds would suggest all Muslims are extremists. In reality, extremism is another religion in itself. The fact remains, though, the Islam has a higher proportion of militant extremists than any other religion.
    I agree with that. To understand why I said that you have to understand my personal history. I was born in India and I am still an Indian citizen. During my schooling years, my classmates used to bully me a lot. Continusly repeated to me that I would never be an indian because I was muslim. That I should go and 'stay with my own kind'. My hindi teacher used to regularly bully me as well and say the same things or just make me stand outside the class room or, even worse, stand om one leg facing the wall. Like the idiot that I am, I never told my parents because I was scared. I eventually left that school and moved to England. These were young kids basically being brainwashed by their elders to hate all Muslims.

Yes, there are muslims that are terrorists, but the vast majority are not.

ReputationRep:
    I have a fun game: try to find a chindits post that doesn't have neg reps.

There is no prize.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    I have a fun game: try to find a chindits post that doesn't have neg reps.

There is no prize.
    I've tried to find one of yours that isn't an apologist post for Muslim terror.

No luck yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexandrTheGreat)

Islam is a choice; Muslims themselves say as much. Therefore, it is a legitimate target for criticism
    Very true, but there's a difference between criticism and what Chindits and others are doing. There's a difference between objective, critical discourse and immediately jumping, without anything other than circumstantial evidence, to the notion that they are Islamic extremists fighting for Allah and Islam. That's not criticism, that's prejudice and a form of racism; a racism which uses culture for its prejudices. Chindits hasn't once properly considered any other alternative and has been expounding his "Muslim extremists" theory since he entered the thread.

Again, most of that was without proof; then he started racially profiling based on the colour of their skin; then he used a social media website as the ultimate proof for his theory.

Hardly adequate for anything or anyone other than a bigot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexandrTheGreat)

That doesn't detract from my point, just because they are Muslims does not mean their motive is Islam.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Hylean)
    Very true, but there's a difference between criticism and what Chindits and others are doing. There's a difference between objective, critical discourse and immediately jumping, without anything other than circumstantial evidence, to the notion that they are Islamic extremists fighting for Allah and Islam. That's not criticism, that's prejudice and a form of racism; a racism which uses culture for its prejudices. Chindits hasn't once properly considered any other alternative and has been expounding his "Muslim extremists" theory since he entered the thread.

Again, most of that was without proof; then he started racially profiling based on the colour of their skin; then he used a social media website as the ultimate proof for his theory.

Hardly adequate for anything or anyone other than a bigot.
    I completely agree with you.

ReputationRep:
    I've tried to find one of yours that isn't an apologist post for Muslim terror.

No luck yet.
    Didn't read.

Takes a special kind of intelligence to keep writing lots to someone who has told you he won't read any of it.

ReputationRep:

Islam forbids a lasting peace with enemies. It calls for perpetual conflict until judgement day. It calls for all lands to be under Allah.
    I don't care whether you love or hate Islam, I really couldn't care about your opinion really nor would many other people. I am allergic to Bull**** however.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Umar1)
    I don't care whether you love or hate Islam, I really couldn't care about your opinion really nor would many other people. I am allergic to Bull**** however.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And yet you can't refute what I say about the odious Islam.

Does it or does it not call for perpetual conflict until judgement day?

Does it or does it not say non-Muslim can only be allowed to live if they convert to Islam or agree to live as Dhimmis and pay a tax to the Islamic Sharia state?

ReputationRep:
    An interesting insight for any wannbe physco-analyzers

ReputationRep:
    The racism here is getting ridiculous. Not all Muslims are extremists. Like I said earlier, they both also wear baseball caps, is that a motive too?
    Nobody is saying all Muslims are extremists, they are saying Muslim extremists are extremists. In anycase, Islam is an ideology and an identity that is under attack by America. Baseball caps are an item of clothing.

You cannot logically say that as they are Muslims, that must be the motivation. That's extreme prejustice and not helpful.
    It's doesn't necessarily mean it is their motivation, but it seems a likely one.

It's like if a Tibetan committed a terrorist attack in Beijing, it seems likely that Tibet was his motivator.

ReputationRep:
    And yet you can't refute what I say about the odious Islam.

Does it or does it not call for perpetual conflict until judgement day?

Does it or does it not say non-Muslim can only be allowed to live if they convert to Islam or agree to live as Dhimmis and pay a tax to the Islamic Sharia state?
    No and No. So quit this BS!

ReputationRep:

This seems to be stepping over the line!!

I would never stereotype and wouldnt expect someone to do the same to anyone or any other religion!!

I think it was time you got a reality check and really stopped posting the crap that you have been doing soo far!

If you can tell me that you were present on the actual day and you spoke to the male who did the bombing and showed me the evidence, I'd be more than welcome to believe you but at the moment please keep a little bit of the remaining respect you have and shhhhh!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Rush Limbaugh is going to have a field trip today

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 22, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.