Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Polkadot2)
    I can't stand slang words e.g YOLO and when someone says 'it's sick' this makes me think of puke - not preferable.
    You've inspired me to give some more unpopular opinions...

Selfie, YOLO, sick, amazeballs, ahmaaaah GAWD, like like like like ya know, soooooooooooooooooooooo cute, that's AAMAAAAHZZZIIIIING

etc

Are all words/phrases that anybody using should be shot on sight as they are clearly not of an intellectual calibre to pose any real benefit to society. Same goes for anyone who likes Justin Bieber or that utterly annoying Swedish Youtube "sensation" PewDiePie.

People who post Bitstrips non-stop on Facebook or update their status every day with inane **** like "Just sneezed", "Just walked the dog", "Just had a shower" and/or post pictures of every single meal they have also need to be removed from existence.

Pugs are not cute, they are ****ing ugly and having one makes you look like a hipster. Which brings me on to...

Owning an Apple product or using an iPhone if you're under 50 or over 10 makes you an un-intelligent sheep and I sneer at you. Same goes for if you believe in a God.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord_Viral)
    You've inspired me to give some more unpopular opinions...

Selfie, YOLO, sick, amazeballs, ahmaaaah GAWD, like like like like ya know, soooooooooooooooooooooo cute, that's AAMAAAAHZZZIIIIING

etc

Are all words/phrases that anybody using should be shot on sight as they are clearly not of an intellectual calibre to pose any real benefit to society. Same goes for anyone who likes Justin Bieber or that utterly annoying Swedish Youtube "sensation" PewDiePie.

People who post Bitstrips non-stop on Facebook or update their status every day with inane **** like "Just sneezed", "Just walked the dog", "Just had a shower" and/or post pictures of every single meal they have also need to be removed from existence.

Pugs are not cute, they are ****ing ugly and having one makes you look like a hipster. Which brings me on to...

Owning an Apple product or using an iPhone if you're under 50 or over 10 makes you an un-intelligent sheep and I sneer at you. Same goes for if you believe in a God.
    Thankyou for the amusement- it actually made me smile that you would bother putting those posts to annoy me aha ! (no sarcasm)

I agree with what else you say apart from the apple products aha ! YOU'RE saying it is acceptable for an under 10 year old to have an apple product but not the people it is designed for buisness men/women !

also why say under 50 and over 10 - doesn't make more sense to say between 10-50.

ReputationRep:
    Rape can be prevented by thinking smart, there's a grey area when it comes to rape.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IntriguedUser)
    Rape can be prevented by thinking smart, there's a grey area when it comes to rape.
    I have to say, there is a grey area, especially when it comes to drunken sex/rape. If the guy was as drunk as the girl, then how can the man be accused of rape?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2209)
    I have to say, there is a grey area, especially when it comes to drunken sex/rape. If the guy was as drunk as the girl, then how can the man be accused of rape?
    The problem with my opinion is woman..

They seem to think by having my opinion I'm condoning it, I'm just saying that dressing provocatively is likely to attract unwanted attention, fact!

Lots of grey

ReputationRep:
    I don't get this obsession with Zoey Deschannel. Really don't.

ReputationRep:
    "Education" is a indoctrination system that teaches children not to think and accept everything that is given to them without any further questioning.

ReputationRep:
    i told someone when they said SWAG it meant secretly we are gay

she has stopped saying it now

EDIT: thanks to whoever gave me a +rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahotaru)
    "Education" is a indoctrination system that teaches children not to think and accept everything that is given to them without any further questioning.
    Would have repped this if I wasn't out.

ReputationRep:
    I think Britain takes an embarrassingly low number of refugees, I strongly believe politicians use them as a scapegoat so the lower class are so busy arguing whose fault our bad economy is, the real culprits get away with it.

I'm so far Left, I'm coming back round again

I think arts and social science is at least just as important as other subjects.

ReputationRep:
    Mango is the worst tasting fruit.

ReputationRep:
    Topman is like a **** paradice.

ReputationRep:
    The only remotely likable character in Breaking Bad is Saul and, due to my extreme ambivalence towards the other characters, I still haven't finished the series despite 3 deliberate efforts to plow through it because I really don't care what happens to anyone.

In contrast with The Sopranos, which also didn't have an overabundance of really likeable characters, the brilliant writing and tremendous story arcs kept me hooked till the very end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AeneasBK)
    Clearly they are mentally deficient, and ruled by their hormones and emotions and voting should be for the rational half of humanity.
    If we must go by age-old stereotypes, then aren't men supposed to be sex-crazed beasts that screw anything that moves? Ah yes, very rational, much intelligence.

But, Jesus Christ almighty. I guess I'm glad you can let it all out on the internet.

Therapy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisychain_)
    I don't get this obsession with Zoey Deschannel. Really don't.
    Ditto Cara Delevingne.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Катя)
    Ditto Cara Delevingne.
    Didn't think anyone was obsessed with her tbh

ReputationRep:
    Men who wear jeggings need to die.

ReputationRep:
    The amount of bitter, narcissistic unloved misogynists on TSR is absolutely hilarious (see; horrifically pitiful and upsetting), and in no way represents the amount I see in the UK in real, mature, adult life. If it were representative, I would leave immediately.
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Welcome Squad
    Marmite and cheese on toast :sogood:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    You don't need to believe in a God to have morals.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.