Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryamnc)
    Hey guys I just realised I got invited to interview on the 15th but i had no idea it just went straight on their portal so I didnt know and now i'm freaking out waaaaaah. What do I have to take to the interview? thanks
    All the info you need is on the portal, or it should be atleast

Do you mind sharing your stats?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE-help)
    All the info you need is on the portal, or it should be atleast

Do you mind sharing your stats?
    10A*'s at GCSE and A in FSMQ Additional Maths
    AAAB at as (chem was a B) and predicted A*AA (A* in Maths)

Got 750 on UKCAT

Also, does anyone know how long interviews last? I need to book my train haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kittyallsop)
    Uh oh.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Whats up? :/

ReputationRep:
    Whats up? :/
    I completely missedvthe whole portal thing... epic fail...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I completely missedvthe whole portal thing... epic fail...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    omg same they sent my interview to me on the 15th and i just read it and i'm STRESSED AS ****

ReputationRep:
    omg same they sent my interview to me on the 15th and i just read it and i'm STRESSED AS ****
    Same I have one on the 18th! STRESS!!!

ReputationRep:
    What are your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys think Kings' will hand out interviews next week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexsk)
    What are your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just posted mine like 5 posts above

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexsk)
    What are your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    7a*s 3as and 805 UKCAT

ReputationRep:
    It won't let me submit my reply to accept the interview...

ReputationRep:
    It won't let me submit my reply to accept the interview...
    I had the same, and even now I can still choose all of the options! But check to see if this is on the homepage:

Acceptance of interview

Thank you for accepting the invitation to interview and we look forward to meeting you at King’s College London.

Full details are found on the ‘Interview invitation page’. If you have any questions or have any specific needs due to a disability or health condition, please let us know as soon as possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razer_M)
    I had the same, and even now I can still choose all of the options! But check to see if this is on the homepage:

Acceptance of interview

Thank you for accepting the invitation to interview and we look forward to meeting you at King’s College London.

Full details are found on the ‘Interview invitation page’. If you have any questions or have any specific needs due to a disability or health condition, please let us know as soon as possible.
    I don't have it I'm going to call them tomorrow- better safe than sorry...

ReputationRep:
    I don't have it I'm going to call them tomorrow- better safe than sorry...
    Mine has done the same so I've sent them an email. How long do you think they'll be before we can go home?

ReputationRep:
    My acceptance of interview only came a day or two after I had clicked accept multiple times!
    Also sent them a message regarding the broken pdf but they haven't got back to me in a few days, they'll be bogged down emails I'm guessing so anything pressing I'd call not email!

ReputationRep:
    Mine has done the same so I've sent them an email. How long do you think they'll be before we can go home?
    Mine says we are considering your application on the homepage...? About 45 minutes I'd say... not sure to be honest...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mine says we are considering your application on the homepage...? About 45 minutes I'd say... not sure to be honest...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mine says that too arrgghhhh

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, do any of you know if we need to bring reference letters fro our work exp, vol work and other activities mentioned in the personal statement? It doesnt mention this on the letter so i am curious about it.

ReputationRep:
    People with really high UKCAT scores who haven't got interviews yet, please speak up

ReputationRep:
    Mine says that too arrgghhhh
    Hey, if you can get onto the applicant info document it says the interview will last 15-20 mins but you need to be there at least 40 mins before your allocated time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.