Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowVeins)
    After seeing you posted that you got 899 at the UKCAT and 3E's at A-level I can't believe in you anymore...

That being said, I do like your style of trolling:ahee: Sarcasm is the best joke sometimes

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hehehe I know you from the cam fb page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ucasunderdog)
    Am i the only one who still hasn't received their letter yet? Royal mail are taking the piss
    go to the post office

ReputationRep:
    Is an offer by Track reliable? Because I havent actually received a hardcopy letter yet and Im still thinking my offer might be an error or glitch or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirby2008)
    hehehe I know you from the cam fb page
    ooooooooooh reveal yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barrinalo)
    Is an offer by Track reliable? Because I havent actually received a hardcopy letter yet and Im still thinking my offer might be an error or glitch or something.
    I think it's more likely you have an offer than a glitch 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgeCZE)
    Hi. International here. I have been pooled after an unsuccessful application at Churchill. I only received an email stating that I had been pooled as late as today! It said the following:

"Final decisions have yet to be made for a number of applications in Medicine and Veterinary Medicine, including yours and meetings takes place from today until 22 January 2015."

So I guess it is up to 10 more days of waiting. :-( Do you guys think this means that all of us who got pooled and haven't received a decision yet are being considered by all the colleges or rather for an open offer? How likely is it to get an open offer from a pool in comparison to an offer by a particular college? Anyone any idea? Getting a bit nervous as I now know I was close but not quite there.

Anyway, I hope this helps all of you who have been wondering what the hell is going on here. I guess I will rather not ask you about your BMAT results or anything, it would just make me even more nervous. :-)

What were your BMAT results if you dont mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgeCZE)
    Hi. International here. I have been pooled after an unsuccessful application at Churchill. I only received an email stating that I had been pooled as late as today! It said the following:

"Final decisions have yet to be made for a number of applications in Medicine and Veterinary Medicine, including yours and meetings takes place from today until 22 January 2015."

So I guess it is up to 10 more days of waiting. :-( Do you guys think this means that all of us who got pooled and haven't received a decision yet are being considered by all the colleges or rather for an open offer? How likely is it to get an open offer from a pool in comparison to an offer by a particular college? Anyone any idea? Getting a bit nervous as I now know I was close but not quite there.

Anyway, I hope this helps all of you who have been wondering what the hell is going on here. I guess I will rather not ask you about your BMAT results or anything, it would just make me even more nervous. :-)
    Does the letter say that the college ....has recommended you to the winter pool....?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beauty of maths)
    Does the letter say that the college ....has recommended you to the winter pool....?
    Isn't that the standard wording of pool letters? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Isn't that the standard wording of pool letters? :confused:
    btw I tried sending you a PM but it wouldn't let me cos it said your inbox was full

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clai)
    I think it's more likely you have an offer than a glitch ������

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yea the status hasnt changed in 24 hours haha so hopefully its true. Thanks for replying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aprocrastinator)
    btw I tried sending you a PM but it wouldn't let me cos it said your inbox was full
    Could you please try sharing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aprocrastinator)
    Awk I knew it I've been quoted at least 5 times for a full inbox haha

I have sorted it now

ReputationRep:
    Awk I knew it I've been quoted at least 5 times for a full inbox haha

I have sorted it now

You're just too popular for your own good! hooray!

ReputationRep:
    Does the letter from the college that you initially applied to stat that...they are recommending you to the winter pool....

could you please share?
    Mine does:

"...Unfortunately, due to very stiff competition for places this year, we have not been able to make you an offer. However, we had sufficient confidence in your abilities and potential to recommend you to the Inter-Collegiate Winter Pool,..."

But I read somewhere that it absolutely doesn't matter what the wording in the letter is like, as it is written to each candidate individually and thus, it cannot be always the same.

Take it as you will. BTW What does your letter say?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sketches)
    What were your BMAT results if you dont mind me asking?
    Part1: 6.5
    Part2: 5.7

Quite satisfied with the first one but unhappy with the second one because I usually had around 7.0 or more in mocks.

Now that I have disclosed this information to you, you can tell me yours.

Anyway, it is probably pointless to speculate here, since we don't know what our interviews scores are. And I hear they are pretty important, too... ;-)

ReputationRep:
    Just been rejected after being pooled so I assume they've had the Open Pool offer meeting now and outcomes are being posted. Good luck those still swimming!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Top_Hat)
    Just been rejected after being pooled so I assume they've had the Open Pool offer meeting now and outcomes are being posted. Good luck those still swimming!
    Which college did you apply to please?

ReputationRep:
    How did they let you know?? Has anyone had open pool offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm sorry to hear that, hope you're doing ok and are keeping positive about everything!
    How did they let you know?

ReputationRep:
    Which college did you apply to please?
    Trinity.

(Original post by abigai11)
    How did they let you know?? Has anyone had open pool offers yet?
    Trinity are good at emailing so like that. I was told I was in the open pool so I think they've had the meeting.

(Original post by Watchthe)
    Hey I'm sorry to hear that, hope you're doing ok and are keeping positive about everything!
    How did they let you know?
    Via email but they said a letter is in the post.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.