Durham offer holders 2015 thread Watch

bethan_ashman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I got an offer for Durham for English Lit too! A*AA!! And I am going to go to the offer holder day on 17th and 18th! excited!
Elle97
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bethan_ashman)
I got an offer for Durham for English Lit too! A*AA!! And I am going to go to the offer holder day on 17th and 18th! excited!
another English lit student!!! Hurray, congratulations! What collage?

Posted from TSR Mobile
abhishekguptaias
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Dear Friends, Looking forward to do MBA from University of Durham in Sept 2015,
I hope u could guide me regarding accomodation,
Which accomodation shall be fine for me when it comes about MBA students at University of Durham ?
abhishekguptaias
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Dear Friends, Looking forward to do MBA from University of Durham in Sept 2015,
I hope u could guide me regarding accomodation,
Which accomodation shall be fine for me when it comes about MBA students at University of Durham ?
bethblur
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi everyone, just received my offer for Ancient History at Durham, asking for AAA. Dunno how to feel, as I initially applied for Ancient, Medieval and Modern History. My other 4 offers are all 'History' so i'm not sure what to do. I really need to look into the courses more. Relieved I have heard back from all 5 now. Also, when do we hear from colleges, since it's past 1st March now?
Ejwc
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bethblur)
Also, when do we hear from colleges, since it's past 1st March now?
When I got the email about college allocation it said that people who got their offers by 1st February would find out their college by the 1st of March, and anyone who got their offer after the 1st of February they would be allocated their colleges 'regularly' after the 1st of March. So it's not too clear as to when you'll find out but it should be soon - hope this helps
bethblur
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ejwc)
When I got the email about college allocation it said that people who got their offers by 1st February would find out their college by the 1st of March, and anyone who got their offer after the 1st of February they would be allocated their colleges 'regularly' after the 1st of March. So it's not too clear as to when you'll find out but it should be soon - hope this helps
Thank you
melissafrat
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by alice_smith96)
Which open day are you going to ?? xx
I'm going to the one from Monday 16th - Tuesday 17th!! You? x
Sapphire321
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm going to the Monday/Tuesday post application open day at St Chad's and it says on the open day guide that there is a formal dinner. It says girls should wear a "dress, skirt or trousers and blouse". Does anyone know whether they mean a business style/office outfit or a dress up/party outfit?
melissafrat
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sapphire321)
I'm going to the Monday/Tuesday post application open day at St Chad's and it says on the open day guide that there is a formal dinner. It says girls should wear a "dress, skirt or trousers and blouse". Does anyone know whether they mean a business style/office outfit or a dress up/party outfit?
Me too - I'm a bit nervous!! I didn't know this... I suppose a dressy/formal outfit?
What course have you got a place for?
Poppy 38
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What do the men have to wear? DJ / suit?
game well and truly over
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Poppy 38)
What do the men have to wear? DJ / suit?
Suit.
knope
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I went last year - party outfits, definitely.
Elderflower_
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has anyone else got an offer for Classical Past(my offer is AAA)?
alice_smith96
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by aimee_pugsley97)
Cool! I think I'm going to the Monday-Tuesday residential, couldn't decide if I should do the residential or not as I've got a long way to come, but I think its probably worth it! x
Ahh I won't see you then! Is Durham your first choice? What other universities have you applied for?x
alice_smith96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by melissafrat)
I'm going to the one from Monday 16th - Tuesday 17th!! You? x
Ahh I'm going to the tuesday-wednesday one! What other universities did you apply for? x
melissafrat
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ahh I'm going to the tuesday-wednesday one! What other universities did you apply for? x
Aw man! I'm a bit nervous to go... I literally won't know anyone there :')
I've got places from Leeds, Glasgow and Reading! You? x
alice_smith96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Aw man! I'm a bit nervous to go... I literally won't know anyone there :')
I've got places from Leeds, Glasgow and Reading! You? x
No don't be nervous ! Tbh I probably will be the day before but I'm sure everyone will be as equally nervous! I got offers from Leeds, Glasgow and waiting for Edinburgh. I hope I find out soon for Edinburgh tbh x
melissafrat
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No don't be nervous ! Tbh I probably will be the day before but I'm sure everyone will be as equally nervous! I got offers from Leeds, Glasgow and waiting for Edinburgh. I hope I find out soon for Edinburgh tbh x
Hahahah I'll try! That's true...
Well done, thats amazing! I'm sure you'll hear from Edinburgh soon! Best of luck x
alice_smith96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hahahah I'll try! That's true...
Well done, thats amazing! I'm sure you'll hear from Edinburgh soon! Best of luck x
Thanks! You too! Yeah I hope I do! May even see you next year who knows ahah x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Mon, 1 Jul '19
  • Durham University
    Sat, 6 Jul '19
  • Durham University
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (508)
37.71%
No - but I will (103)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (644)
47.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed