Scroll to see replies

Original post by ybadri
please can someone show me the last step for qn12b c34 jan 2014 ial
really desperate here thankss

Isn't that c4

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 841
Original post by Medicjug

Yeah it is... I have my C34 exam today... Please can someone help with that question
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ybadri
please can someone show me the last step for qn12b c34 jan 2014 ial
really desperate here thankss

After mutiplying it out. Integrate it by parts twice on x^2 sin2x

Posted from TSR Mobile
:creep: *slowly travels back in time to try learn c4*

I hope this isn't tricky!!
Hardest c4 paper anyone?
C4 be slightly easier considering C3 seemed a harder paper today? Or the opposite?:frown:
Can someone tell me why you cannot integrate the following term using the reverse chain rule:

(4y+3)^-0.5 dy

It is from question 8 on the june 2011
What do you people do when you get stuck in an exam? As today i ended up just panicking and skipping the questions and only got around 50/75 even though in every past paper at home had been getting 70 +. For some reason as soon as i get stuck i just worry and do stupid things. How long do you spend on questions when you're stuck before moving on? As i think i tend to give up too quickly. Obviously the a star is gone which i needed for my university offer but hopefully i can salvage an a.
Reply 848
okay so my chances of an A have gone down drain cause of C3, now till tuesday… how hard do i need to work to get a C… (yes a C all i need for over all B)
If you're looking to improve your c4 skills under a short period of time, don't spend too much time on the papers between 2008-11. They will give you a false idea of the difficulty of the exam which will be sat on Tuesday
how would you integrate sin2ysiny ....june 14 q6?
they have it down as 2/3sin^3y ...no idea how they got here.
Really need to do well on this one if I want any hope of getting an A*
Original post by Leking9
If you're looking to improve your c4 skills under a short period of time, don't spend too much time on the papers between 2008-11. They will give you a false idea of the difficulty of the exam which will be sat on Tuesday

what do you mean as in an inaccurate idea of difficulty? are they harder between 2008-11 or easier?
Original post by Seventeen
what do you mean as in an inaccurate idea of difficulty? are they harder between 2008-11 or easier?

Easier relative to more recent ones
Original post by Leking9

I agree. I would only bother with the IAL papers etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I have a question, If the question is asking for rates, its it always something divided by dt? For example dV/dt
Original post by arsenalfc97
What do you people do when you get stuck in an exam? As today i ended up just panicking and skipping the questions and only got around 50/75 even though in every past paper at home had been getting 70 +. For some reason as soon as i get stuck i just worry and do stupid things. How long do you spend on questions when you're stuck before moving on? As i think i tend to give up too quickly. Obviously the a star is gone which i needed for my university offer but hopefully i can salvage an a.

Take a deep breath and just relax yourself. If you get stuck, just move on and it should allow your brain to approach the tricky question again at another angle. Best of luck for C4, we'll all need it.
Reply 857
^Never listen to a dead man :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
When you haven't done C4 in over a month and you have to relearn everything over a weekend 👌

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TH3-FL45H
When you haven't done C4 in over a month and you have to relearn everything over a weekend 👌

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is me too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending