Announcements

(Original post by Friar Chris)
    Yeh that's me :nopity:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by lou 22)
    I am not a tease :giggle:

The rep system is tupid, it goes beyond being stupid like 5 reps per day for none subs and 10 for subs then there is the when you run out and it is technically the next day when you try to rep it is coming up with yesterdays message arrggghhh it is so flaming annoying
    Well, okay... but I'm feeling very teased right now, just so you know

Ugh don't, it's infuriating It's always the same small group of people that make posts that you enjoy, because you like the same things or you share a similar sense of humour... so naturally, you're gonna try and rep the same people in that small group. Of course, though, it doesn't work :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Well, okay... but I'm feeling very teased right now, just so you know

Ugh don't, it's infuriating It's always the same small group of people that make posts that you enjoy, because you like the same things or you share a similar sense of humour... so naturally, you're gonna try and rep the same people in that small group. Of course, though, it doesn't work :lol:

Exactly, omg it is annoying :mad: TSR needs to buck up its ideas kmt.

ReputationRep:
    I get what you are saying though .
    I dunno as he is not talking to me .
    The guy just told me this morning that...well..."don't ever expect to get close to me again."

:bawling:

ReputationRep:
    It was going so well and he said that!!

ReputationRep:
    :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocahontas lol)
    The guy just told me this morning that...well..."don't ever expect to get close to me again."

:bawling:

argh poop , have you apoligised and explained how yyu feel to him?

ReputationRep:
    argh poop , have you apoligised and explained how yyu feel to him?
    I just cussed him out, let's see how this goes.

ReputationRep:
    I just cussed him out, let's see how this goes.
    Hun if you Love him taking out your frustation on him isn’t going to help one little bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    :holmes:

Lol one up

I am the same xD.

I am getting myself some Kalms tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Hun if you Love him taking out your frustation on him isn’t going to help one little bit.
    I don't love him. That's done. But I do need answers, and he's tough and been thru way worse. He can handle me being pissed off...again...and again...

ReputationRep:
    depressed; my mum came to visit me and then when she left i was in floods of tears all alone

ReputationRep:
    I don't love him. That's done. But I do need answers, and he's tough and been thru way worse. He can handle me being pissed off...again...and again...
    You two have a rocky relationship, you know you love him really .

Hun but he shouldn’t have to cope with it, Yes you two may love each other but if you don’t wanna ruin your relationship and cause him to resent you, you are going to have to get your emotions in check and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    You two have a rocky relationship, you know you love him really .

Hun but he shouldn’t have to cope with it, Yes you two may love each other but if you don’t wanna ruin your relationship and cause him to resent you, you are going to have to get your emotions in check and stuff.
    He already does resent me, hence what he said. I want nothing from him except answers now. Once I get them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friar Chris)
    You feel like a horse?

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug: the holidays will soon be here x.

(Original post by teaaacup)
    depressed; my mum came to visit me and then when she left i was in floods of tears all alone

ReputationRep:
    He already does resent me, hence what he said. I want nothing from him except answers now. Once I get them

Couldnt help but chuckle.

That is until tomorrow . If you am him were closer you two would be having loads of make up sex .

ReputationRep:
    Couldnt help but chuckle.

That is until tomorrow . If you am him were closer you two would be having loads of make up sex .
    We do want to **** each other but we're miles apart; he has been to the exact area where I live but we didn't know each other at the time. :sad: Anyway I've offered to flash him my tits several times during a fight and he says, "I'm not that kind of man who will get distracted when I'm angry with a woman. I'm talking, and you want to bring breasts into the equation." It had me :rofl:! But now it's just annoying -,-

ReputationRep:
    We do want to **** each other but we're miles apart; he has been to the exact area where I live but we didn't know each other at the time. :sad: Anyway I've offered to flash him my tits several times during a fight and he says, "I'm not that kind of man who will get distracted when I'm angry with a woman. I'm talking, and you want to bring breasts into the equation." It had me :rofl:! But now it's just annoying -,-
    Aren’t either of you two in the position to fly to see eachother? Meet halfway possibly
    Lmfao TMI. But sexual frustration is tgrown into the mix as well .

ReputationRep:
    Aren’t either of you two in the position to fly to see eachother? Meet halfway possibly
    Lmfao TMI. But sexual frustration is tgrown into the mix as well .
    I invited him to a Caribbean carnival in the summer, and a Latin carnival in June, and he tells me he's been to my area before. We started talking because I wanted to marry him so he can get a green card here, but I said I want us to get to know each other a bit first (I was dead serious). We also exchanged numbers and said we'd call each other when I get internet on my phone so we can use WiFi and talk for free. It was his idea. He even gave me his number despite his "trust issues."

But then last night he says,

but don't ever expect to get close to me in the same way again
    [5:02:34 AM] his name : but yea
    [5:02:38 AM] his name : i gotta go

So I was like hold fast, answer me this...now I'm waiting.

And you know normally I'd PM you this but now because of what he said, I can't find any ****s to give.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.