Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    1pt from united away and chelsea at home = best case..

Win every other game, and would still come 2nd in the leage to chelsea.

/title challenge talk.

---

For today.. its deadline day. nothings happening.. good good.

ReputationRep:
    Lol where do the Utd owners get so much money from...
    They don't own an oil refinery, do they?

ReputationRep:
    Lol at title talk.

Also think you'll have to watch your backs wrt Liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Lol at title talk.

Also think you'll have to watch your backs wrt Liverpool.
    dw, wenger has already instructed coq to do a shawcross on sturridge. We will be fine

ReputationRep:
    Deadline day.. We shouldn't expect much should we?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Deadline day.. We shouldn't expect anything should we?

nope

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Liverpool have been improving recently just like we have, and now have sturridge back too. I think the battle for 3rd and 4th (and hopefully second if we can drag City into it) is gonna be very tight and interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Deadline day.. We shouldn't expect much should we?
    HELL YEAH.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Fresh injury announcements should be imminent any minute now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    Yeah Liverpool have been improving recently just like we have, and now have sturridge back too. I think the battle for 3rd and 4th (and hopefully second if we can drag City into it) is gonna be very tight and interesting.
    I think the next month will tell. Liverpools fixture list isn't at all pretty so hopefully they'll slip up.

It's basically how we do, our fixture's are so good right now, and with the return of players we stand in a much better position then our rivals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    HELL YEAH.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Fresh injury announcements should be imminent any minute now
    More likely to be injured during matches than in training, and I don't think the squad are training atm. (+ if anyone was injured yesterday we'd have known by now)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    More likely to be injured during matches than in training, and I don't think the squad are training atm. (+ if anyone was injured yesterday we'd have known by now)
    :lol:

Ahh I see you're new to the Arsenal. Rumour has it Jacky W injured his ankle while trying out a new pair of Air Max 95s at Footlocker.

ReputationRep:
    Can see City falling back into the mix if they're not careful. Been shaky lately and Yaya won't be back for a while longer.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by De Chirico)
    Can see City falling back into the mix if they're not careful. Been shaky lately and Yaya won't be back for a while longer.
    He's having a dreadful AFCON anyway, by all accounts.

ReputationRep:
    Have we actually agreed terms to sign Schneiderlin in a summer move? Or is it run of the mill usual BS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Have we actually agreed terms to sign Schneiderlin in a summer move? Or is it run of the mill usual BS?
    I've heard absolutely nothing about a move for Schneiderlin. :lol:

Only rumour I've heard is about Jose Gaya (Valencia LB) although I highly doubt we'll get anyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    I've heard absolutely nothing about a move for Schneiderlin. :lol:

Only rumour I've heard is about Jose Gaya (Valencia LB) although I highly doubt we'll get anyone.
    Ah I was getting my hopes up there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by De Chirico)
    Chelsea at the Emirates will more than likely be dropped points.
    They'll turn up, ask for a draw and get it. Other than that and the aforementioned 2 fixtures, the others are all winnable... even Spurs away is winnable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    We've got an outside chance at the title, no more than 2%. We can only drop 3-5 points to stand any kind of chance and have to beat the rentboys.
    we have to beat the rentboys so they don't win the title. it'll be better if city win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Hope we get a tie against Real or someone like that if we get through the Monaco tie. Banter them off in their own back yard. CL should be priority, beating a big team in a tie. Luckily, Wenger always takes the CL more seriously in a tactical sense.
    If we are allowed to play Dortmund again then I hope we get them in quarters and Atletico in the semis. Atletico looked lost everytime Barca hit them on counter attacks which is how Wenger is playing now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)

Lots of sources have said it.

Jeremy Wilson said we'd be targeting him

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.