The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ParadoxSocks
I'm just gonna hide in here for the day. Everything went downhill fast. Can't even get help and gf doesn't know. She thinks it's clingy mopey hormones.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: Here if you want a chat/moan/emotional outpouring. :tongue:
Original post by superwolf
:hugs: Here if you want a chat/moan/emotional outpouring. :tongue:

*hugs* I just want to hide away today. I'm skipping uni again because I don't feel safe enough to be out there alone all day.

We're going out for a meal with a friend tonight. So I have to be all fun and bouncy when I really feel like running off to be alone so that nobody can contact me or make me think.

I wish it was just a regular school day. I think the structure and control over what's going on suits my crazies.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ParadoxSocks
*hugs* I just want to hide away today. I'm skipping uni again because I don't feel safe enough to be out there alone all day.

We're going out for a meal with a friend tonight. So I have to be all fun and bouncy when I really feel like running off to be alone so that nobody can contact me or make me think.

I wish it was just a regular school day. I think the structure and control over what's going on suits my crazies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: Well you can always hide in here, then when you're ready to face the day we'll all charge out together!!! :horse:

You'll get through the uni stuff and then you'll be left with just fun and manageable teaching. :smile:
Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 844
My throat feels like its been ripped to shreds :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you. Sorryl How are you?

------------------

Forgot how to talk in counselling, was only able to shake my head or nod. :s-smilie: Kind of scary. Was far too dissociated, not even sure what caused that, feeling a little better now though. Still very...not here. But more calm.
Original post by Pathway
Thank you. Sorryl How are you?

------------------

Forgot how to talk in counselling, was only able to shake my head or nod. :s-smilie: Kind of scary. Was far too dissociated, not even sure what caused that, feeling a little better now though. Still very...not here. But more calm.

I'm okish. Better than yesterday anyway. Still pretty rubbish physically but trying to keep myself busy so I don't start overthinking again and getting in a mess :colondollar:

:hugs: to the second bit, glad you're a bit calmer though- that's definitely a good thing :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:grouphugs: for everyone
Original post by superwolf
Yeah, happens to the best of us! :tongue: And I wouldn't call it a failure, as you were able to articulate yourself, it's just obviously when someone's grieving you don't want to be fumbling for words as much, so checking what to say was the more sensitive thing to do. :smile:

Exactly, that would be the wrong occasion to make jokes, accidantly or not.
Original post by furryface12
I'm okish. Better than yesterday anyway. Still pretty rubbish physically but trying to keep myself busy so I don't start overthinking again and getting in a mess :colondollar:

:hugs: to the second bit, glad you're a bit calmer though- that's definitely a good thing :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know that feel. :console: Let me know if I can help at all? Even if it's just for a rant.

Yeah, just still a bit unsure of why I went mute - I literally couldn't talk. :s-smilie:
Sister sent me a really cute letter in the post today and I actually cried!
Original post by Pathway
I know that feel. :console: Let me know if I can help at all? Even if it's just for a rant.

Yeah, just still a bit unsure of why I went mute - I literally couldn't talk. :s-smilie:

Thanks, might do later if I can make a bit more sense of things. Head's in a mess :redface:

I've done that before, usually just when I panic though- not the best person at talking at the best of times/I don't really a lot so probably a different thing :s-smilie: How did your counsellor react?

Posted from TSR Mobile
possible sick TW

Spoiler

Thanks, might do later if I can make a bit more sense of things. Head's in a mess :redface:

I've done that before, usually just when I panic though- not the best person at talking at the best of times/I don't really a lot so probably a different thing :s-smilie: How did your counsellor react?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll be around sporadically. :console:

I wasn't panicky, which makes it even weirder? She just kept asking if I was ok, what was going on, etc. Handled it the best way she could, I guess, given I wasn't speaking haha. Decided not to go to the lecture after, because of how bad I was dissociated, though. I dunno, it was like being a child when you're not able to speak? :s-smilie:

Original post by ScaryScience
possible sick TW

Spoiler

:console: Can I help at all? My inbox is open if you need/want to talk to someone.
Original post by Pathway

I wasn't panicky, which makes it even weirder? She just kept asking if I was ok, what was going on, etc. Handled it the best way she could, I guess, given I wasn't speaking haha. Decided not to go to the lecture after, because of how bad I was dissociated, though. I dunno, it was like being a child when you're not able to speak? :s-smilie:

:console: Can I help at all? My inbox is open if you need/want to talk to someone.

not really but thanks. hope youre okay :hugs:
Original post by ScaryScience
possible sick TW

Spoiler

Hope you feel better soon :console:

----------

There's no way I'm ever going to get this lab done in time :s-smilie: A normal person's hours worth of work is equivalent to about 4 hours of my work.
Original post by Pathway

Didn't know, I struggle speaking when in dissociating too but think that's just me. Probably good not going to lecture though. Hope it doesn't happen again :hugs:

-------

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got a trial shift for the voluntary placement I applied for!!! :eek3: :gasp: :headfire:
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hope you feel better soon :console:

----------

There's no way I'm ever going to get this lab done in time :s-smilie: A normal person's hours worth of work is equivalent to about 4 hours of my work.

thanks. can totally empathise with the work thing too :console:
Didn't know, I struggle speaking when in dissociating too but think that's just me. Probably good not going to lecture though. Hope it doesn't happen again :hugs:

-------

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: :hugs:

Latest