Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottemc1234)
    Sorry to ask but what is pre-med? I'm presuming the 6 year course?
    Yeah, the 6 year course.

ReputationRep:
    What is the number you call to check the status of your application?

ReputationRep:
    01782 733632 / 734644 / 733642 / 734651[/quot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amarzum)
    What is the number you call to check the status of your application?
    I would only call if you have a valid question to ask though otherwise they get a bit annoyed, I think they're stressed out with the calls

ReputationRep:
    To pull out shall I ring or email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCAssistant93)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Probably call I tried emailing and didn't get a reply

ReputationRep:
    Probably call I tried emailing and didn't get a reply
    Ok thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Email them and also withdraw from that option on UCAS track.. That's what I have done for one of my options.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tremerz)
    Email them and also withdraw from that option on UCAS track.. That's what I have done for one of my options.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll call them to explain but I'll do that too. Does anyone have the number for the med school?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll call them to explain but I'll do that too. Does anyone have the number for the med school?

Posted from TSR Mobile

01782 733632 Will get you through to admissions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vikingkermit)
    01782 733632 Will get you through to admissions.
    All done! I feel good about my decision and they were really nice on the phone about it and said it was a nice thing to do.
    Good luck everyone still waiting and I hope my withdrawal gives one of you a chance!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    All done! I feel good about my decision and they were really nice on the phone about it and said it was a nice thing to do.
    Good luck everyone still waiting and I hope my withdrawal gives one of you a chance!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah well done you've done a great thing!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard for interview today?

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview for March 17th. Does anyone know how many people are interviewed in each cycle?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amarzum)
    I got an interview for March 17th. Does anyone know how many people are interviewed in each cycle?
    Well done, when did you hear?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I need some advice!! I'm a graduate and currently in my third year but thinking of changing my degree from Biology with Microbiology to Biology as our university has recently been awarded an accreditation from the Royal society of biology. So if I change my course should I ring Keele? Or just sort it through UCAS? I'm worrying about it to be honest because if it's going to be hassle then I'll just leave it!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I need some advice!! I'm a graduate and currently in my third year but thinking of changing my degree from Biology with Microbiology to Biology as our university has recently been awarded an accreditation from the Royal society of biology. So if I change my course should I ring Keele? Or just sort it through UCAS? I'm worrying about it to be honest because if it's going to be hassle then I'll just leave it!
    Urmm.. I think both but that's how i role ha. Defoz change it through UCAS first. Once you have done that, then inform Keele.. Also a good opportunity to find out if your application has been processed! Let us know how it goes.

ReputationRep:
    Interview invite!! I am absolutely over the moon. I am a graduate and this is my first ever interview, I never thought it would happen as I've applied 3 times and always been rejected.

Good luck to all still waiting to hear!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bronte_girl)
    Interview invite!! I am absolutely over the moon. I am a graduate and this is my first ever interview, I never thought it would happen as I've applied 3 times and always been rejected.

Good luck to all still waiting to hear!
    Congrats! What time did it come through?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sara0928)
    Urmm.. I think both but that's how i role ha. Defoz change it through UCAS first. Once you have done that, then inform Keele.. Also a good opportunity to find out if your application has been processed! Let us know how it goes.
    Thanks I rang them yesterday though and they said it was being processed and was currently with the director so hopefully next week I'll hear!!0

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 15, 2017

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.