The Student Room Group

Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vikingkermit
01782 733632 Will get you through to admissions.

All done! I feel good about my decision and they were really nice on the phone about it and said it was a nice thing to do.
Good luck everyone still waiting and I hope my withdrawal gives one of you a chance!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HCAssistant93
All done! I feel good about my decision and they were really nice on the phone about it and said it was a nice thing to do.
Good luck everyone still waiting and I hope my withdrawal gives one of you a chance!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah well done :smile: you've done a great thing!
Anyone heard for interview today?
Reply 843
I got an interview for March 17th. Does anyone know how many people are interviewed in each cycle?
Reply 844
Original post by amarzum
I got an interview for March 17th. Does anyone know how many people are interviewed in each cycle?

Well done, when did you hear?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys I need some advice!! I'm a graduate and currently in my third year but thinking of changing my degree from Biology with Microbiology to Biology as our university has recently been awarded an accreditation from the Royal society of biology. So if I change my course should I ring Keele? Or just sort it through UCAS? I'm worrying about it to be honest because if it's going to be hassle then I'll just leave it!
Original post by Charlottemc1234
Hey guys I need some advice!! I'm a graduate and currently in my third year but thinking of changing my degree from Biology with Microbiology to Biology as our university has recently been awarded an accreditation from the Royal society of biology. So if I change my course should I ring Keele? Or just sort it through UCAS? I'm worrying about it to be honest because if it's going to be hassle then I'll just leave it!

Urmm.. I think both but that's how i role ha. Defoz change it through UCAS first. Once you have done that, then inform Keele.. Also a good opportunity to find out if your application has been processed! :smile: Let us know how it goes.
Interview invite!! I am absolutely over the moon. I am a graduate and this is my first ever interview, I never thought it would happen as I've applied 3 times and always been rejected.

Good luck to all still waiting to hear!
Original post by Bronte_girl
Interview invite!! I am absolutely over the moon. I am a graduate and this is my first ever interview, I never thought it would happen as I've applied 3 times and always been rejected.

Congrats! What time did it come through?
Original post by sara0928
Urmm.. I think both but that's how i role ha. Defoz change it through UCAS first. Once you have done that, then inform Keele.. Also a good opportunity to find out if your application has been processed! :smile: Let us know how it goes.

Thanks :smile: I rang them yesterday though and they said it was being processed and was currently with the director so hopefully next week I'll hear!!0
Congrats! What time did it come through?

Thank you!
At 2.36pm today. I still keep feeling like it must be some sort of mistake! I hope you hear some good news soon :smile:
Original post by Bronte_girl

CONGRATSS!!! :smile: You must be thrilled. Hope the rest of us hear ASAP. Going crazy now. Hope the interview goes well.
Original post by sara0928
CONGRATSS!!! :smile: You must be thrilled. Hope the rest of us hear ASAP. Going crazy now. Hope the interview goes well.

Thank you so much, I will keep my fingers crossed for you too! Mine is on the 17th March, so they still have lots of dates to give out yet, hopefully the wait wont be much longer.

You'd have to tell Keele because they base their decisions on what you tell them at the start!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an interview for 17th march too! Came today at around 14:30, and I checked my email and it came 10 minutes before I checked it :biggrin:
Hope to see you there! :biggrin:
Reply 855
Original post by Barely
Well done, when did you hear?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It came through yesterday at 2pm uk time
Interview on the 17th of March!
Only thing is my Track hasn't updated to show the invitation, so I can't accept it! Has anyone else had this problem?
I also have an interview for the 17th March!! MIne hasnt updated on Track either :frown:
Reply 858
Is it possible to prepare another way for the data handling test apart from going through the questions on their website?
Original post by bekahgracedowd
I also have an interview for the 17th March!! MIne hasnt updated on Track either :frown:

Congrats,
I'm planning on calling them Monday if Track hasn't updated by then,

Quick Reply

Latest