The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Forum User
Anyone heard from Gray's Inn? This waiting is unbearable!

Nothing yet. They close at 5:30 on a Friday so only 5 and a half hours left of waiting.
Each time I check my empty mailbox (every 2 minutes), my heart seizes. Absolute torture!!
Reply 842
Original post by wannabeebar
Each time I check my empty mailbox (every 2 minutes), my heart seizes. Absolute torture!!

Only going to get worse for results - Pupillage interviews - second rounds etc. PTSD will develop soon enough haha
Have you guys just received the email...
Original post by Cast.Iron

Are you trolling right now?!?!

ridiculous..
Has anyone heard anything from 7BR post first round I terviews?
I got the email. They must be trolling!!

Tuesday it is then!

This email:

Dear Applicant, You will be informed of the results of your 2016 BPTC scholarship interview by Tuesday 12 April (6 weeks from the close of interviews). Note to Residential Scholarship Applicants and/or Hebe Plunkett Applicants: information regarding your application for Residential and/or Hebe Plunkett scholarship will be included in your BPTC scholarship result email. Note to Residential Scholarship Applicants: Residential Scholarship interviews will not take place on Tuesday 12 April. Interviews have been rescheduled to the 25 and 27 April. You must keep these dates free. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the [email protected] All the best,Mairi
Argh!
Original post by Pupillagebound
Has anyone heard anything from 7BR post first round I terviews?

Nothing yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if we hear over the weekend as they seem to enjoy working on the weekends...
At least you people from Gray's have had an e-mail! The suspense is killing me. :redface:
Reply 852
Original post by wannabeebar
Nothing yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if we hear over the weekend as they seem to enjoy working on the weekends...

Very true. Weekend warriors
I cannot understand why, if they were not 100% sure, they told me in an email on Wednesday that results would be out by the end of the week.
I cannot understand why, if they were not 100% sure, they told me in an email on Wednesday that results would be out by the end of the week.

#LegitimateExpectations
Does anyone one know when Lincoln's Inn BPTC scholarship decisions will be made?
Has anyone heard from Rowchester Chambers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Via Twitter:

At 463 #pupillage starts in 2016 far exceed all years back to 2013 https://t.co/YDWs1DPUvl

Innerressin!
Reply 858
Personal invites out by email for Senate House; can't quite make out whether there's only one or two rounds from the email, I don't suppose anyone has any info on this?
Still nothing post 1st round from 7BR... Wondering if it is rejection by silence? Has anyone had any news?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending