Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA Biology AS New Spec - 26th May and 7th June Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    how many 2 marker questions were there in paper 2 and how many calculation questions were there, anyone remember? And what grade do you think you guys got

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_ashton)
    Did you find one?
    No unfortunately not sorry

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please send the papers over ?

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please tell me the topics that came up in the biol2 exam. Thank youu

ReputationRep:
    i got a u
    -haybe

ReputationRep:
    Hello, there is a whatsgroup which is filled of students helping each other on mathematics and the science based subjects, it consists AS & A2 that help each other. Everyone in this group is a student of the student room and it has been running since March this year. If you are interested reply to this message

ReputationRep:
    hey I'm interested in the group I'm doing biology chemistry and English lit AS this year!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Cobbold)
    Hello, there is a whatsgroup which is filled of students helping each other on mathematics and the science based subjects, it consists AS & A2 that help each other. Everyone in this group is a student of the student room and it has been running since March this year. If you are interested reply to this message
    I'm interested how do I join?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya guys i was wondering if i could get some help for the calculation of concentration of Rabbit IgG for unknown samples using equation of a logarithmic trend line for a sandwich ELISA test. - For the standards, the Well H value was subtracted from all values in the same column. - For the unknowns, the mean value of the two blank wells (H1 & 2) was subtracted from the mean value obtained for each unknown sample. Calibration (or standard curve), with a logarithmic trend line was applied using logarithmic scale. The mean value of colum A and B were used for the graph. The trendline equation is y = 0.2733ln(x) - 0.4697 R² = 0.95913 The absorbance value for unkown: X is 1.022399986 Y is 0.763499999 if anymore info is needed please ask thank you

ReputationRep:
    Could i join?

ReputationRep:
    Yes that would be amazing. Thank you
    (Original post by mancmed)
    Could i join?

ReputationRep:
    hi could i join??

ReputationRep:
    Could I join

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mancmed)
    Could i join?
    I want to join aswell

ReputationRep:
    could I join ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wisteria_xo)
    could I join ?
    Guys shall I make a new one ? Anyone that wants to join message me your number and I'll make a new one if people are interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lula')
    Guys shall I make a new one ? Anyone that wants to join message me your number and I'll make a new one if people are interested
    YEs was going to suggest the same thing

ReputationRep:
    kj

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by standlychoco)
    I'm interested how do I join?
    PM number if you want to join a new one, I don't think the owner is active anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tmestan)
    Yes that would be amazing. Thank you
    PM number if you want to join a new one, I don't think the owner is active anymore.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.