Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

AQA Biology AS New Spec - 26th May and 7th June

ReputationRep:
    how many 2 marker questions were there in paper 2 and how many calculation questions were there, anyone remember? And what grade do you think you guys got

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_ashton)
    Did you find one?
    No unfortunately not sorry

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please send the papers over ?

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please tell me the topics that came up in the biol2 exam. Thank youu

ReputationRep:
    i got a u
    -haybe

ReputationRep:
    Hello, there is a whatsgroup which is filled of students helping each other on mathematics and the science based subjects, it consists AS & A2 that help each other. Everyone in this group is a student of the student room and it has been running since March this year. If you are interested reply to this message

ReputationRep:
    hey I'm interested in the group I'm doing biology chemistry and English lit AS this year!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Cobbold)
    Hello, there is a whatsgroup which is filled of students helping each other on mathematics and the science based subjects, it consists AS & A2 that help each other. Everyone in this group is a student of the student room and it has been running since March this year. If you are interested reply to this message
    I'm interested how do I join?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya guys i was wondering if i could get some help for the calculation of concentration of Rabbit IgG for unknown samples using equation of a logarithmic trend line for a sandwich ELISA test. - For the standards, the Well H value was subtracted from all values in the same column. - For the unknowns, the mean value of the two blank wells (H1 & 2) was subtracted from the mean value obtained for each unknown sample. Calibration (or standard curve), with a logarithmic trend line was applied using logarithmic scale. The mean value of colum A and B were used for the graph. The trendline equation is y = 0.2733ln(x) - 0.4697 R² = 0.95913 The absorbance value for unkown: X is 1.022399986 Y is 0.763499999 if anymore info is needed please ask thank you

ReputationRep:
    Could i join?

ReputationRep:
    Yes that would be amazing. Thank you
    (Original post by mancmed)
    Could i join?

ReputationRep:
    hi could i join??

ReputationRep:
    Could I join

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mancmed)
    Could i join?
    I want to join aswell

ReputationRep:
    could I join ?

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.