We Have Relocated!

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mac117)
    UPDATE: 7A*s 1A 2Bs ( )

edit: So, after rethinking: I'm mostly happy with my results, they are higher than my own predictions. Whilst I did not meet my predicted grades I'm still very pleased that my A* ratio is 70%. One of my Bs is very upsetting though, as it's 1% off of an A, and I want it to be remarked. Also, the A in English literature was kinda surprising as well since I thought I'd easily get an A* (not to sound cocky, I just rarely ever got below an A* in literature).

So yeah that's my situation. The 2Bs don't really fit there but this one exam will be either remarked or retaken, I'm not sure. Wish you all the best guys!
    Those grades are absolutely amazing! You should be really proud of them - well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

edit: So, after rethinking: I'm mostly happy with my results, they are higher than my own predictions. Whilst I did not meet my predicted grades I'm still very pleased that my A* ratio is 70%. One of my Bs is very upsetting though, as it's 1% off of an A, and I want it to be remarked. Also, the A in English literature was kinda surprising as well since I thought I'd easily get an A* (not to sound cocky, I just rarely ever got below an A* in literature).

So yeah that's my situation. The 2Bs don't really fit there but this one exam will be either remarked or retaken, I'm not sure. Wish you all the best guys!
    WELL DONE !! I already said well done on the other thread but still you should be so proud !!

ReputationRep:

Hey well done!! I've said it before, but don't be too hard on yourself! 7A*s is amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    Hey well done!! I've said it before, but don't be too hard on yourself! 7A*s is amazing
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    WELL DONE !! I already said well done on the other thread but still you should be so proud !!
    Thank you both I'm trying to give myself some credit because I'm only 1A* off of my school's prediction. It kinda sucks about this 1% off of an A but it'll go for a remark and later if it doesn't work I'll try to retake it. The other B I'm proud of because I actually thought I'd get a C or a D, lol. With my grades I'm still able to apply to Oxford because I'm in the interquartile range of the %-A*s, so that makes me happy. Hopefully with 40+ in IB I'll have a chance Especially if they compare my results to my school's average etc.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what happened with te replies my internet is really bad I'll try to fix it once I get home sorry

ReputationRep:

Well done!! You've got amazing results and remember, you've worked hard for this!! Again, WELL DONE!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahra30013)
    Well done!! You've got amazing results and remember, you've worked hard for this!! Again, WELL DONE!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you, hopefully it is enough for med school

ReputationRep:

brilliant results mac, you've done well kid X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    brilliant results mac, you've done well kid X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! I'm top of the school which makes me very pleased! Now hopefully good IB scores and then med school

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    Have any of you guys renewed your Oyster card yet ? if you guys have how have you done it ? Post office ?

ReputationRep:
    9 days to go! 😱 The countdown is in single figures!
    Currently I'm really excited to find out my results but on the day I know I'll be nervous...how are you guys feeling?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilacpotato)
    9 days to go! 😱 The countdown is in single figures!
    Currently I'm really excited to find out my results but on the day I know I'll be nervous...how are you guys feeling?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Very nervous !! 2 days remaining !!

ReputationRep:
    Very nervous !! 2 days remaining !!
    I know!! I've had so many dreams about results day now! Will you be looking at the grade boundaries tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know!! I've had so many dreams about results day now! Will you be looking at the grade boundaries tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same ! I've recently had one and i've had dreams about getting kidnapped and snakes LMAO !! Yes will you ?
    I might look at Edexcel at midnight But i've had a lot of dreams in the past about results day !!
    What do you think you will get ? - In terms of grades ?

ReputationRep:
    Same ! I've recently had one and i've had dreams about getting kidnapped and snakes LMAO !! Yes will you ?
    I might look at Edexcel at midnight But i've had a lot of dreams in the past about results day !!
    What do you think you will get ? - In terms of grades ?
    Wow, mine are never that exciting!
    I think I will have a look but I don't think I'll stay up I would LOVE to get 8A*s and 1A (so 10A*s and 1A including last year's) but I'm not sure whether I'm being overly optimistic What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wow, mine are never that exciting!
    I think I will have a look but I don't think I'll stay up I would LOVE to get 8A*s and 1A (so 10A*s and 1A including last year's) but I'm not sure whether I'm being overly optimistic What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha i hardly ever have dreams
    Yeh same. I will have a look when i normally get up in the middle of the night I would love to get 9A* and 1 A but idk. I've worked hard but we'll have to see Like my teacher says for an A* you need to work hard and have a bit of luck
    I'm sure you'll get those grades You've already got 2 A*

ReputationRep:
    Haha i hardly ever have dreams
    Yeh same. I will have a look when i normally get up in the middle of the night I would love to get 9A* and 1 A but idk. I've worked hard but we'll have to see Like my teacher says for an A* you need to work hard and have a bit of luck
    I'm sure you'll get those grades You've already got 2 A*
    I'm sure you will get the grades you want What subject do you want the A in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you will get the grades you want What subject do you want the A in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Physics but it's likely to turn into a B

ReputationRep:
    Physics but it's likely to turn into a B
    Yeah, after P2 and P3 I don't feel so confident about an A* in Physics now, hopefully P1 and coursework will pull my grade up I'm sure you will get at least an A!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, after P2 and P3 I don't feel so confident about an A* in Physics now, hopefully P1 and coursework will pull my grade up I'm sure you will get at least an A!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hope And yeh same What do you want to get an A in ?
    I feel like I might get an A in one of the English too. So 8 A* and 2 A's

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.